Ben Affleck Sick of J Lo's shit!! We all been there!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
88275961-13720033-Ben_Affleck_was_spotted_smirking_as_he_emerged_from_his_office_i-a-50_1723059909784.jpg

Why he look like Joe Biden?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Shit, she is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. She doesn't need a bag from him. Both have MAJOR paper and might just call it a wash
Yeah, she is worth me as a dollar but that money is going to start drying up really quickly without help. She was basically using Ben to make her money a little bit more longer.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah, she is worth me as a dollar but that money is going to start drying up really quickly without help. She was basically using Ben to make her money a little bit more longer.
I doubt the money is gonna dry up for her, she's attractive and people will give her a job without an second thought. She really don't need his money at all.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I doubt the money is gonna dry up for her, she's attractive and people will give her a job without an second thought. She really don't need his money at all.
If she has a very active lifestyle where she is spending money and she’s not bringing in any more money it’s going to catch up with her very quick. Her career has died. Her movie career is on life-support.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If she has a very active lifestyle where she is spending money and she’s not bringing in any more money it’s going to catch up with her very quick. Her career has died. Her movie career is on life-support.
That's what you think, but she can always do talk shows, commercials, fragrances and anything else they offer her. She just have to stop spending like crazy and downsize on how she lives. But Ben should've gotten that prenup and he was dumb not to get it.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Her net worth is more than twice Ben's.

He has no bag to give her nor does she need him to stretch her money. Her money is already LONG. Much longer than his.

She might be an insufferable bitch who can't keep a man for shit, but she is filthy rich. Mid 9 figures.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I doubt he will ask for anything. He seems like he is ready for a clean break.
If he smashing RFK Jr's granddaughter,Kick(wtf kind of name is that..?)..the look on his face in that pic is telling :lol:

kathleen-kick-kennedy-town-country-december-1-2012.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Lopez's best friend ...

ba34215dd36c495db4c2e48d0ddedbd5_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend