Ben Affleck Sick of J Lo's shit!! We all been there!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man, everyone knew that BS marriage wasn't going to last!!...

316b0bcfb224428e8ba193815c8ea2ef_md.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The mistake here was going back to your exe for a serious relationship. There are things you know about your ex than aren’t good the second time around. Ben watched JLo get ran through by rappers, athletes, singers, backup dancers and then came back. Once you see Diddy get arrested and hear there are tapes you gotta look over at the bitch like.. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: I’m sure Ben ran through hoes like John Riggins, but to know your bitch was apart of the Freak Offs? You know she started her confession with “I mean, yeah, but…”

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I’m sure Ben ran through hoes like John Riggins, but to know your bitch was apart of the Freak Offs? You know she started her confession with “I mean, yeah, but…”

Robert John Riggins (born August 4, 1949), nicknamed "Riggo" and "Diesel", is an American former football fullback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for the New York Jets and the Washington Redskins. He played college football for the Kansas Jayhawks. Riggins was known for his "bell cow" running style and productivity well into the later years of his career. In the 1983 season, at age 34, he rushed for a then-NFL record of 24 touchdowns, a record which stood for almost 20 seasons. Riggins again led the league in rushing touchdowns during the 1984 season at age 35. Although he earned only one Pro Bowlappearance in his career, Riggins had his greatest success in the postseason and was named MVP of Super Bowl XVII where he scored one touchdown and rushed for 166 yards in a 27–17 win for the Redskins over the Miami Dolphins. Riggins was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1992.

parisian

International
International Member
Tastes like what you’d think the sweetest section of heaven tastes like.

damn... I've always thought Luana Alves pussy was the closest thing to eternal bliss I've ever had :sleazy:

14693756-tumblr-np6vmc5vvb1sml1qdo9-500_880x660.jpg

I don't know if I'm ready to reconsider that over some peach cake.... :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good call!!!

after she done sucked his toes and all that.....LOL

I cant with these modern hoes...

who wants to call a chick their main ho,

when they out here lickin the next mans toes....

and other things...

jaime fox been put out there, jlo was the block ho,

and it was KNOWN on the set of living color...

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor