BGOL Atlanta.....have y'all been amused by the Keith Lee stuff on TikTok

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's gonna get himself killed.

I don't respect this at all.

Disclosure someone close to me works there

What I don't respect is all the disclaimers and walk backs he's giving after a subpar review. And you're not "just trying to get some food for you and your family". This is a money making venture for you.

Critics always come with that industry but he's doing it in a shade tree way and spare me the fake sympathy for the restaurant owner and employees.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
He's gonna get himself killed.

I don't respect this at all.

Disclosure someone close to me works there

What I don't respect is all the disclosures and walk backs he's giving after a subpar review. And you're not "just trying to get some food for you and your family". This is a money making venture for you.

Critics always come with that industry but he's doing it in a shade tree way and spare me the fake sympathy for the restaurant owner and employees.

:lol::lol:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
So it seems Keith Lee is in Atlanta and he's seeing How much Black owned Atlanta restaurants hate Black people. Cause some of this shit is hilarious....

That's how real food critics are supposed to be. Things have changed in ATL when we go to visit family places, we used to go we have been told not to go to or beware it isn't the same anymore. :smh: It's not just ATL either.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Who de fuck is that guy like Conor Macgregor said.

2. See 1.

3. There's nobody that's gonna influence me to patronize or not patronize a business from some online review. Any jackleg with a camera and an opinion is an influence or reviewer. And we're talking food here. He may hate a meal that I enjoy. What is his purpose other than ripping Black people with the guts to go into the restaurant business?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2. See 1.

3. There's nobody that's gonna influence me to patronize or not patronize a business from some online review. Any jackleg with a camera and an opinion is an influence or reviewer. And we're talking food here. He may hate a meal that I enjoy. What is his purpose other than ripping Black people with the guts to go into the restaurant business?
I just wanna know about the food...but he knows his audience. Black mf so extra when it comes to eating out.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

2. See 1.

You sound like you're taking it personally.

Before you go on and on about who is he you really should see how many people are co-signing what he said especially about Milk and Honey. I've heard for years, before any of this, at how shitty a lot of Black owned Atlanta spots will treat Black Atlanta customers. Like the tweet that I posted before said that man has gone to Black owned spots in Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans and it's only Atlanta where he's getting this kind of dumb shit happening.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound like you're taking it personally.

Before you go on and on about who is he you really should see how many people are co-signing what he said especially about Milk and Honey. I've heard for years, before any of this, at how shitty a lot of Black owned Atlanta spots will treat Black Atlanta customers. Like the tweet that I posted before said that man has gone to Black owned spots in Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans and it's only Atlanta where he's getting this kind of dumb shit happening.

Siskel and Ebert trashed movies on the regular and never gave disclaimers, disclosures or walked it back.

This guy is trying to shit on restaurants and not take the heat. I have a problem with that and yeah it's personal if it hurts the employment of someone I care about.

Critics are fine but do it with integrity and I'm not responding in here again. The point of posting this seems to be to shit on Black Atlanta.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

2. See 1.

Siskel and Ebert trashed movies on the regular and never gave disclaimers, disclosures or walked it back.

This guy is trying to shit on restaurants and not take the heat. I have a problem with that and yeah it's personal if it hurts the employment of someone I care about.

Critics are fine but do it with integrity and I'm not responding in here again. The point of posting this seems to be to shit on Black Atlanta.
OGC.98a13f5cd910654beca47f53819f93c6

Sounds like your feelings were hurt about this.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

You really are taking this way too personally.

Keith Lee does what any other critic does he goes someplace he tries the food and he says if he likes it or if he doesn't and why. For you to say that he's trashing Black Atlanta when Black Atlanta couldn't do something as simple as seat his family or have food ready in a timely manner that's not Keith Lee's fault. You're on here mad that he's exposing that black Atlanta and the restaurant industry of Black Atlanta likes to shit on the people of Black Atlanta.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really are taking this way too personally.

Keith Lee does what any other critic does he goes someplace he tries the food and he says if he likes it or if he doesn't and why. For you to say that he's trashing Black Atlanta when Black Atlanta couldn't do something as simple as seat his family or have food ready in a timely manner that's not Keith Lee's fault. You're on here mad that he's exposing that black Atlanta and the restaurant industry of Black Atlanta likes to shit on the people of Black Atlanta.
Homie already stated that someone close to him works at the restaurant, nobody appreciates having their money jeopardized. I appreciate what Keith Lee is doing I'm just not in his demo. I'm hear for exposing mid quality businesses that charge premium prices. Especially places that go out their way to deny money for the purpose of imagined exclusivity. In what world does it make sense for a restaurant to NOT sell food togo on weekends? Restaurants in America failing their customer base and it's because of Keith Lee's reviews

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2. See 1.

:roflmao::roflmao2:

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie already stated that someone close to him works at the restaurant, nobody appreciates having their money jeopardized. I appreciate what Keith Lee is doing I'm just not in his demo. I'm hear for exposing mid quality businesses that charge premium prices. Especially places that go out their way to deny money for the purpose of imagined exclusivity. In what world does it make sense for a restaurant to NOT sell food togo on weekends? Restaurants in America failing their customer base and it's because of Keith Lee's reviews
He’s exposing them for the things you stated.