BGOL Atlanta.....have y'all been amused by the Keith Lee stuff on TikTok

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not sure what happend, but I do KNOW ATLs customer service is

slow A FUCK, I remember walking into an empty sandwich shop, and

asked about the roasted veggies on sourdough, it took this big bitch about,

five minutes just to fuckin acknowledge the question, as she was just walkin back and forth,

without a care in the world. I was taking that shit personal, until I realized, the rest of the world,

dont move like New York ...and Im sure if I lived there Id probably get used to it.

But gatdam if I lived in ATL Id just have my kitchen stacked, get me a dope ass grill with

a smoker, and go out to eat maybe once every ten years...lol.

Hey its some empowering shit when you LOVE to eat the shit you KNOW how to cook...

I literally Love my cooking... Nobody makes Salmon/Seseme noodles to split pea soup/curry veggies quinoa black bean/vegan cheese melt and dont even let me talk about my Smoothies,

Im the Smoothie God bruh...if I told yall my smoothie secrets... Id have to skull fuck yo bitch!!

seriously tho, fuck a dennys or crackkker barrell fo ever bruh..

its empowering KNOWING you dont have to depend on anyone to cook the food you really like,

the way you like it..

Its also good to support our businesses.. buuut its also important that OUR businesses KNOW

that COMPETENT and PROFESSIONAL customer service.. is more than just being Cordial and Friendly,

I think a lot of the problems we have is, when we frequent one of our establishments... we are not

seen as customers but as folks from around the way. where as cacs are seen and treated like

customers..

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like this dude.

Shame on people in here defending bullshit customer service.
Niggas talking about “who is he”, as if that means something
That nigga reviews have taken some restaurants to a higher level of business. He has people begging him to come to their establishment

These3 "rules" are CRAZY

How can you read rules #3 and #9 and take this place seriously? :lol:

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Niggas talking about “who is he”, as if that means something
That nigga reviews have taken some restaurants to a higher level of business. He has people begging him to come to their establishment

A good review will change your business...

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Put a whole new light on shit, he made it about everyone else not himself.

R.4f39b5d5e54411243ff710c067bd9a93

Whose Keith Lee I bet they know now. Keith was all they were talking about at work today even the owner said they about to find out the hard way.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
I agree with him 100%. I always try to give black restaurants here a try first but a large portion of them simply have shit service. And then, will expect you to come back after offering you said service. But if you say that then you're a coon.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
He's gonna get himself killed.

I don't respect this at all.

Disclosure someone close to me works there

What I don't respect is all the disclosures and walk backs he's giving after a subpar review. And you're not "just trying to get some food for you and your family". This is a money making venture for you.

Critics always come with that industry but he's doing it in a shade tree way and spare me the fake sympathy for the restaurant owner and employees.
negro please lol. Aint no one killing no one over food reviews. If your service sucks it just sucks.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was light on them. Atlanta def don't want Mr. Chimetime coming cause he doesn't pull any punches. He always tells people to, "check this place out", even if he didn't like the food.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I dont think this matters much considering he has 13 million followers lol. I didn't know him before this past weekend either but looking at the fact that the Jamaican joint he gave a good review STILL has a line down the block, I'd say he has a pretty large following.

FUCK OUTTA HERE. YOU KNOW WHO YOU TALKIN' TOO. JACKSON DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ANY OF THAT. :hmm:

8pDWyq.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's gonna get himself killed.

I don't respect this at all.

Disclosure someone close to me works there
Fuck you. And fuck that restaurant.. Prices are at an all time high and customer service is at an all time low. If you can seriously listen to his videos- complete with illustration and evidence of fuck shit- and still find blame and complaint toward him, then YOUS A BITCH! Hold these businesses to account. Run this shit professionally or get run out of business.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Not amused but also not surprised. I've heard of both spots and checked out reviews and the menus of both before deciding to go and after looking at them I didn't. I just want to get in, get my shit and leave without any extra shit.
He's saying things that others have said before him but he's doing it in a nicer way and he has a large following.
Both places will survive just as they have prior to this considering there was already negativity with each of them but both cost themselves a huge momentary uptick in business with the situation

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
How can he talk about food if the shit businesses didnt serve him? You missing the point.
He didn't talk about the food. He spoke of his bad experience with the restaurant and the customer service. It just so happens that other people, with less followers, have said the same things. He didn't say anything bad about the food. And I've heard people say The Real Milk and Honey has good food but the service can be lacking. Also heard some people say both the food and service isn't good with Old Lady Gang particularly location(s) that aren't the original one.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I keep seeing this guy's name pop up in Twitter and keep thinking they're talking about the wrestler Keith Lee.
Never heard of this fucking guy.
Hell i thought it was Keith Lee who played for Memphis State Basketball back in the day.
I was like i know big old ass Keith Lee ain't out here fucking people out of there money or something, etc.... :lol: