BGOL Atlanta.....have y'all been amused by the Keith Lee stuff on TikTok

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The transaction was electronic and yes all the food truck lady had to do was venmo the 2k and tell it'll take a day to clear.

So why the f**k didn't she just do that!???

I wouldn't have kept the money even if she said she DIDN'T WANT IT.

(I STILL think that part right there is STRANGE no matter what)

it wasn't mine to keep.

I would have TOLD Keith Lee to just give it them yourself. I'm weird like that. Especially on camera. I'm paranoid about money stuff.

Just give them the money yourself Keith.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The transaction was electronic and yes all the food truck lady had to do was venmo the 2k and tell it'll take a day to clear.

That woman kept a thousand and lost THOUSANDS

And maybe it's a West Indian thing but being PUBLICLY called a THIEF might be the worst label in my circle.

I just don't understand.

They VIDEOTAPED that man giving you money and instructions.

WTF???!! woman

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Where Keith get all this money from anyway though?

Just asking. No hate

But why is his opinion so important?

His videos get millions of views on tik tok so he gets a good living from that. The video he posted up yesterday concerning the food truck and the money is now up 9.2 million views. Its only 15 hours old.

People like him so they follow his opinion. They like the fact he talks about the food and the service of the place and he mostly focuses on small mom and pop owned non white places. For me I was looking forward to him coming the NYC cause he might showcase a spot I don't know about to go check out.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
That woman kept a thousand and lost THOUSANDS

And maybe it's a West Indian thing but being PUBLICLY called a THIEF might be the worst label in my circle.

I just don't understand.

They VIDEOTAPED that man giving you money and instructions.

WTF???!! woman

Yep. Basically she came across like she was being a dick in an industry where you need people to want to give you their money. Worse she doubled down on it in follow up videos. She shot herself in the foot.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
How the f**k she tried to DEFEND STEALING MONEY?!?!??!?!

Lots of stupid people in the world. She didn't think it would get out. But it did and she really got fucked when Keith Lee addressed it. Now all his fans know she's shady. And it's not going away cause now other people are talking about it and keeping it alive...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lots of stupid people in the world. She didn't think it would get out. But it did and she really got fucked when Keith Lee addressed it. Now all his fans know she's shady. And it's not going away cause now other people are talking about it and keeping it alive...

damn.

He aint say ONE LIE.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Just asking. No hate

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Oh I did NOT realize he gives NEGATIVE reviews too

so these guy got some power.
Unlike Keith Lee who'll do his damndest to be as positive as he can Mr. Chimetime has no problem going in if he dislikes an establishment. But he'll always mention to check the place out for yourself cause his experience may differ from someone else's.
Besides people are weird because there's a food reviewer here in Atlanta who only posts positive reviews. People complain that he never has a negative review. That's even though he has said that if he goes somewhere and doesn't like the food he just won't post it

Last edited:

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
Unlike Keith Lee who'lldi his damndestto be as positive as he can Mr. Chimetime has no problem going in if he dislikes an establishment. But he'll always mention to check the place out for yourself cause his experience may differ from someone else's.
Besides people are weird because there's a food reviewer here in Atlanta who only posts positive reviews. People complain that he never has a negative review. That's even though he has said that if he goes somewhere and doesn't like the food he just won't post it

You're talking about food stalker. And tbh, it's pretty obvious that those restaurants comp him for those meals. Probably the most blatant that I've seen and that's far more likely the reason he never posts negative reviews.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unlike Keith Lee who'lldi his damndestto be as positive as he can Mr. Chimetime has no problem going in if he dislikes an establishment. But he'll always mention to check the place out for yourself cause his experience may differ from someone else's.

^^^
I really like that approach if he is being honest.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
You're talking about food stalker. And tbh, it's pretty obvious that those restaurants comp him for those meals. Probably the most blatant that I've seen and that's far more likely the reason he never posts negative reviews.
Yeah him. The couple places that I've been to that he has as well have been good. With that said, I've seen the comments where people are saying it looks like they gave you a hell of a lot more food than I got when I was there, etc.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GFcvOqIWcAA8u4k

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah him. The couple places that I've been to that he has as well have been good. With that said, I've seen the comments where people are saying it looks like they gave you a hell of a lot more food than I got when I was there, etc.
And there are usually a lot of em. That's when it started becoming obvious to me.. that and the fact that he posts like 2 new restaurant reviews everyday lol. I don't knock the hustle but I'd almost guarantee he doesn't have to pay for hardly any of that food. That's how it would be for Keith if he didn't use the anonymous approach and have someone else to go get it. Most all of the restaurant scene in ATL knows dude at this point.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were some spots that he liked but some of the worst reviews that I've seen from him have been in the last couple of weeks.

He’s a NC cat
We eat good down here. So when he reviews soul food, he’s giving an expert opinion

I know dude
Stop making shit up

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Just asking. No hate

Come on we on page 8 all this stuff has been discussed already.. millions of followers, social media content creator.. millions of views all this equals money. Why I said he needs to rethink about going commercial with it and doing something with the networks.. he’s an independent with full control of his content.. networks will try to dumb it down, limit his power/control, and try to own his content.. do some partnerships with some brands yes. But don’t let them major networks run his brand

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Come on we on page 8 all this stuff has been discussed already.. millions of followers, social media content creator.. millions of views all this equals money. Why I said he needs to rethink about going commercial with it and doing something with the networks.. he’s an independent with full control of his content.. networks will try to dumb it down, limit his power/control, and try to own his content.. do some partnerships with some brands yes. But don’t let them major networks run his brand

Bro I really ignored this thread amd wasn't going to do research. So it ls my fault I asked for an update.

I agree 100% if he is that successful? Do your thing.

I don't know if he has any offers to go corporate but he has options. He can can get a real production crew film 10 episodes and sell to a streamer.

But i wouldn't automatically reject an offer from a major. Because online audience is fickle as f**k. Hot today gone today.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Also that damn Keith Lee effect is still going on. Tamarind Island posted this yesterday....