Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ratio3x2_960.webp

ratio3x2_960.webp

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So it seems Keith Lee is in Atlanta and he's seeing How much Black owned Atlanta restaurants hate Black people. Cause some of this shit is hilarious....

If snitching while telling you not to snitch were an actual person!

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Aye tell that dude to stay away from Cleveland!! We need our "low" spots to stay low! Haha

It's bad enough the good breakfast/ brunch spots be 2 hrs+ on sat/sun..... can't have the hole in the walls get too popular
I'd stay away from leave land too, trash as state and city

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Damn homie somebody really hurt you huh?

We in here talking about food / restaurants and you want to throw away a whole city and state?!

What's her name fam and how long ago was it?

Who's the Ashanti to your Irv, king?! Hahaha
Cut that zesty shit out.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight stay zesty then. I tried to help you.

No you tried to help "him" or yourself. Nobody asked you to tag in mfkr.
This thread was about food.

My initial comment was about food and here came this grumpy ass mfkr triggered cuz some fat broad from the land isn't fucking with him.

I call him out cuz the shit was mad weird and then here you come with your fucking cape flapping!

“When You Resort To Name Calling, You’ve Lost The Argument” - Anthony Watts

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
No you tried to help "him" or yourself. Nobody asked you to tag in mfkr.
This thread was about food.

My initial comment was about food and here came this grumpy ass mfkr triggered cuz some fat broad from the land isn't fucking with him.

I call him out cuz the shit was mad weird and then here you come with your fucking cape flapping!

“When You Resort To Name Calling, You’ve Lost The Argument” - Anthony Watts
Who hurt you? Like howninhit you with that reverse card? You gonna wind up pulling a draw four

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn homie somebody really hurt you huh?

We in here talking about food / restaurants and you want to throw away a whole city and state?!

What's her name fam and how long ago was it?

Who's the Ashanti to your Irv, king?! Hahaha
You posted here how trash leave land is too...stop fronting bruh

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You posted here how trash leave land is too...stop fronting bruh

Bruh, this thread is about food.

My comment was about the Keith Lee Effect on the few good low spots we have left......

And here you come swooping in talking about trash leave land..... bruh it was and is weird!

If it was a sports thread or fire night life thread..... eh let it ride.

But one thing I'll never say is that Cleveland is TRASH!

Is it NYC/ATL/HOUSTON/LA/ Miami?!

NO!, It's a small market middle America fucking city. There are good parts and bad parts, like everywhere else.

And throughout all of this I've never taken the time to bad mouth you or wherever you call home.

Why? Cuz the shit doesn't matter. This thread is about Keith Lee and FOOD!

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bruh, this thread is about food.

My comment was about the Keith Lee Effect on the few good low spots we have left......

And here you come swooping in talking about trash leave land..... bruh it was and is weird!

If it was a sports thread or fire night life thread..... eh let it ride.

But one thing I'll never say is that Cleveland is TRASH!

Is it NYC/ATL/HOUSTON/LA/ Miami?!

NO!, It's a small market middle America fucking city. There are good parts and bad parts, like everywhere else.

And throughout all of this I've never taken the time to bad mouth you or wherever you call home.

Why? Cuz the shit doesn't matter. This thread is about Keith Lee and FOOD!
Aight man my bad

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Word on the street is that he's currently in NYC and may consider coming to check out the Boston food scene.
I am supposed to give my restaurant clients a heads up and review their operational processes, informing and ensuring they are ready in case as his reviews can make or break a restaurant.

My client has one of the most desired food but piss poor customer service restaurants in the city.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend