BGOL Gamers: Have you ever been called the n-word?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i dont even bother w/ XBox Live these days unless its for DLC(in this case Mass Effect 3)..i mostly just stick to online F2P games like Blacklight,APB Reloaded,etc..

to any female gamers on BGOL i wonder how many times ya'll get the typical things like"Tits or GTFO" "Get back in the kitchen" etc :rolleyes:

geist

Star
Registered
It's usually on games like CoD and it's usually because I'm busting ass. FPS type games always seem to draw the lowest common denominator in the gaming world. Usually my counter is "...But look at the scoreboard." Then I mute them. Not much you can do about it, so why worry about it? People get real bold when they're hundreds or thousands of miles away.

Poor sportsmanship has a lot to do with it, but there's another group that just do it to throw you off your game and then there are those that really feel the way they do.

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit I barely game online, just not really into playing a bunch of anonymous people that 9/10 times spam & cheat and then have to deal with the racial slurs on top of that. but when I tested the waters, the only gaming community that was cool was the Farcry community for some reason. It was the only cool experience I can recall with online gaming.​

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
i like it!!!

i was playing a football game where the guy used his bluetooth...and he knew I was black..but I refuse to do anything other than type...he went all ****** on me...so I started calling(typing) back to him to shut his bitchasss down before I track down his momma and put my Big ****** Dick in her ASS then drag it through his Cereal and make him eat it...this fool blew a gasket...I just be saying the most outlandish shit I can imagine to really fuck with their fragile ass minds but I play real cool and let them start shit then bam:lol:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Why those games in particular attract that crowd, Rock?

it's any game...i beat ass all day on games like marvel vs capcom 3 (LMAO @ all those perfect beatdowns delivered to shaddy), mortal kombat and injustice, white kids and adults go crazy with the shit they say.

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered
Yes, and I stopped messing with online gaming because of it and every damn body wants to be Rambo. Gaming is a form of escapism from the assholes I have to deal with in the real world, why would I want to still deal with them in a virtual world? Only way I game online is with people a personally know, to hell with the rest of them.

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
This cowardly racist teens are also gay as fuck. I can't begin to say how sick I am of seeing custom emblems on Black Ops 2 with dicks in them. Yeah, some queer little CaCs take hours to create custom emblems featuring a penis. WTF? Easiest way to avoid racism in gaming is to play with a group of friends or a clan and stay in Party Chat. These CaCs do this to put you off your game. Games like CoD have become a cesspool for bad online etiquette. Even the female CoD players are rude. I blame Major League Gaming.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
It happened to me whenever I play Xbox. I own playstation I heard it a few times in there playing fps games but I here it a lot on Xbox. Tho I don't play games much anymore but whenever I jump on my friends Xbox same shit. Lil teenage kids who only know how to say ******. I tried to talk shot back but that shit is tiring cuz your usually surrounded by young lil cacs on both sides saying the same shit.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
i like it!!!

i was playing a football game where the guy used his bluetooth...and he knew I was black..but I refuse to do anything other than type...he went all ****** on me...so I started calling(typing) back to him to shut his bitchasss down before I track down his momma and put my Big ****** Dick in her ASS then drag it through his Cereal and make him eat it...this fool blew a gasket...I just be saying the most outlandish shit I can imagine to really fuck with their fragile ass minds but I play real cool and let them start shit then bam:lol:

:lol:

I used to play Red Dead Redemption online and heard a lot of ignorant racist shit. GTA V online isn't as bad, although if you play with illwill3k, he ignites and encourages the shit-talking with his opponents!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I shut em down every time by saying " why are you calling me a ******rr...I'm not white, y'all are the ******s now" works 100% of the time.

Where you plugged at Shaddy?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Unless I'm playing with people I know, I don't use my mic. At the very least I turn off everyone chat. I try to avoid dump people but I've started shit with people on 2K for doing dumb shit on team-up games countless times.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This cowardly racist teens are also gay as fuck. I can't begin to say how sick I am of seeing custom emblems on Black Ops 2 with dicks in them. Yeah, some queer little CaCs take hours to create custom emblems featuring a penis. WTF? Easiest way to avoid racism in gaming is to play with a group of friends or a clan and stay in Party Chat. These CaCs do this to put you off your game. Games like CoD have become a cesspool for bad online etiquette. Even the female CoD players are rude. I blame Major League Gaming.

It happened to me whenever I play Xbox. I own playstation I heard it a few times in there playing fps games but I here it a lot on Xbox. Tho I don't play games much anymore but whenever I jump on my friends Xbox same shit. Lil teenage kids who only know how to say ******. I tried to talk shot back but that shit is tiring cuz your usually surrounded by young lil cacs on both sides saying the same shit.

and people wonder why Bungie didnt include more chat features in Destiny..insiders say that they did it intentionally to avoid the very things mentioned in the above posts

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Shit never stopped ever since they’ve made video games voice chat interactive. I’ve noticed at least with COD and vanguard they’ve removed the option to report players for foul language now it’s only offensive text chat. Lol

Stay getting called a n tho. But I don’t even voice chat like that anyway. I just mute the mutha fucka.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Yes and I play VS games so you know these fools be crying.

Media wants you to believe it's mainly white people still doing this online. Well I got news, it's not.

Piss off a Mexican or Indian and watch how fast you go from "bro" to "bitch ass black ass nigga!"