BGOL Poll: Do you french kiss a woman you just met?

Would you sex a woman you wouldn't kiss?

• Yes. I don't tongue kiss ANYONE.

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • No. That don't make no type of sense

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Yes. If she good, then I'm good.

Votes: 64 49.6%

• Total voters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know this is an odd question...

but a lot of threads recently the fam has said they would do everything BUT kiss her on the mouth.

and as I asked some co-workers I got MANY different responses.

Interesting some claimed it was a cultural thing.

Many women said they would be offended if a man refused to kiss them but wanted to sleep with them.

SO
I ask the fam...

Would you have sex with a woman you wouldn't kiss on the mouth???

2m6so5k.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not gonna lie. I've done it before in the club. I wsa drunk as a skunk, music was flowing nice, and shit got hot and heavy on the dance floor. :D

One dude told me he was taught that it was NASTY and UNCLEAN and has NEVER tongue kissed and wouldn't want to, even ORAL SEX was frowned on.

He wouldn't respect a women who performed it but wouldn't stop her if she wanted to do it to HIM?????:smh:

He is Jamaican.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
I did it after knowing a chick for two days. Hey, the woman was bad as fuck. Now that I'm older I wouldn't do it, unless she was my girl or know more about her history....FINGER

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
These dudes don't kiss women, it's for bitch ass simps. :smh:

But yes, I do. French and Spanish kiss them.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I did it after knowing a chick for two days. Hey, the woman was bad as fuck. Now that I'm older I wouldn't do it, unless she was my girl or know more about her history....FINGER

W:eek:W bro...

interesting. I can understand that after reading some stuff posted on the board.

But since I've been out of dating for a long while back in day it really wasn't nothing...

I remember back in HS one of my first girlfriends said she didn't...

at first I was offended and thought it was strange (all the PR/Dominican Irish/Black girls did)

and I thought it was the sweetest and purest thing in the world.

I still remember those soft innocent kisses in the gym after school TILL THIS DAY.

Of course I found out she was whore later on...but I digress.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
if u seen and done as much as i have to females u really really really wouldn't tongue a bitch:smh::smh: college parties are a perfect example...good topic though cause me and my boys was juss clowning around bout dis topic ova da weekend

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
if u seen and done as much as i have to females u really really really wouldn't tongue a bitch:smh::smh: college parties are a perfect example...good topic though cause me and my boys was juss clowning around bout dis topic ova da weekend

Dude, what do you think has been done to the chick you have French kissed?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc8acb42" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=33857154&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc8acb42" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=33857154&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

1:10 french kissing is GOOD FOR YOU:eek:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Not gonna lie. I've done it before in the club. I wsa drunk as a skunk, music was flowing nice, and shit got hot and heavy on the dance floor. :D

Shit, I love kissing.

C/S I did that shit to one of my Jump Offs, she caught me at the bar drunk as fuck, she was looking sexy too and I remember kissing the rest of the night at the bar.

I love kissing to but after I had a bitch I kissed before tell me she ate ass I've been reluctant to kiss any random bitch after that. Got to be my girl/wife now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kissing is no risk, even deep kissing and even with gum or dental disease.

The quoted figure for HIV risk, if one has oral sex with an infected partner is less than 1 in 10,000 and, in my estimation that is too high.

Neither of us on this site have ever seen or reading the medical literature of a convincing instance in which HIV was passed by oral sex. This includes by all of the peole who had gum disease, etc.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/A-definitive-answer-about-french-kiss/show/482790

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Nope never have never will. I don't go to the bar or the club its pointless. Didn't do it when it was just me. Hell I'm out the game and in the sky boxes now.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Interesting question I've done that before but today its all or nothing. I wouldn't even consider doing it that way again.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i do. but that's not to say i don't kiss.

kissing indicates a level of intimacy that is not there with some chicks you fuck.

can i get a witness?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
C/S I did that shit to one of my Jump Offs, she caught me at the bar drunk as fuck, she was looking sexy too and I remember kissing the rest of the night at the bar.

I love kissing to b.

ol romantic ass nigga:hmm:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i had a few jumpoffs that i refused to kiss. not because i didnt want to. but because the first time i met em, my dick was in their mouth and down their throats within a matter of hours. i didnt even get to offer to take em to the Waffle House first. i'd face fuck the shit out of em everytime they let me,....but if they ever tried to sneak a kiss while we were cuddlin or some shit.....i'd turn into a infant that wasn't hungry anymore and didnt want the bottle....turnin my head to the left and right whenever i felt their lips gettin to close to mine.

but if it was a chick that i was trying to make wifey material....i've done it on several occasions.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
These dudes don't kiss women, it's for bitch ass simps. :smh:

But yes, I do. French and Spanish kiss them.

The fuck is a spanish kiss? What?... What you do? Get a habenero pepper and see how spicy hot two tongues can get while kissing? Or see who can roll the most "R's" off their tongues while kissing? What?... Explain nigga. :lol:

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I doubt I'd fuck a girl I wouldn't kiss at this point in my life.

As a younger ni99a I used to not kiss bitches who I was fucking; that was a part of the "hip-hop indoctrination".

As for "frenching" bitches I just met, honestly, if I'm drunk and she's beautiful, I might just do that bullshit.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I got older i stopped tongue kissing random females like that cuz you dont know where they mouth been, but yeah like any young dumb nigga I did it lots of times.

4North1Side2

Rising Star
Registered

Co-sign. I had a similar experience at work last week. I was all over this chick for like hours on end, even told her I could just kiss you all night.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Co-sign. I had a similar experience at work last week. I was all over this chick for like hours on end, even told her I could just kiss you all night.
some other dude who tried to do more than just kiss is probably fucking her right now.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shit, I love kissing.

This.

If I'm at the club/bar and I got that liquor in me....?

I'll make out with a bitch like I'm in high school

:dance: