BGOL Poll: Do you french kiss a woman you just met?

Would you sex a woman you wouldn't kiss?

• Yes. I don't tongue kiss ANYONE.

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • No. That don't make no type of sense

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Yes. If she good, then I'm good.

Votes: 64 49.6%

• Total voters

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
If we just met the most I do is lip pecking but no tongue. I save that for later.

:lol: And yeah I remember those school days I would kiss my girlfriend for hours. Real talk we would french kiss for a hour straight or more some days. To this day she is still the best kisser I ever had. I still find women now that don't know how to french kiss or not that into it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If we just met the most I do is lip pecking but no tongue. I save that for later.

:lol: And yeah I remember those school days I would kiss my girlfriend for hours. Real talk we would french kiss for a hour straight or more some days. To this day she is still the best kisser I ever had. I still find women now that don't know how to french kiss or not that into it.

We must be the same age cause making out with a beautiful women EVEN WITHOUT SEX was the THING...

I guess now these lost kids think ORAL is safer then kissing...:rolleyes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_ll662mJIbN1qiqh7z.gif

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
The fuck is a spanish kiss? What?... What you do? Get a habenero pepper and see how spicy hot two tongues can get while kissing? Or see who can roll the most "R's" off their tongues while kissing? What?... Explain nigga. :lol:

I'm not explaining my kissing technique in detail to you duke! :smh::angry: :lol: What's wrong with you? :smh::confused:

:beatyourass:

shafty

Support BGOL
Registered
I think women are more likely to initiate a kiss with a stranger.

I've had a few drunk chicks at clubs/bars try to kiss me. One was too sexy to pass up, so I gave in.

Even when I'd kickin it with a new chick, at my place or hers, I'd wait for her to make the first move. And it always happened that way.

But I'm not the type to just kiss anybody. There have been a couple instances where I had sex with a chick I never kissed.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've fucked many of chick I didn't kiss, I think kissing is important only if you are passionate about a chick...u really feeling her. Just a jump off, nahhh....u don't have to kiss her, just fuck her.....put your head near her neck area, if you missionary, and fuck away...give her a few slight pecks on the neck & be done with it...

Count23

International
International Member
if she's attractive and her breath is fine, why the fuck not? shit, a passionate kisser makes everything else more fun:yes:

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
Am kissing if she fine and the vibe is right. Like someone said earlier, so long as her breath dont stink.
What's the point wanting the pussy and the broad has it all(Attractive,Beauty, Personality etc)?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
Am kissing if she fine and the vibe is right. Like someone said earlier, so long as her breath dont stink.
What's the point wanting the pussy and the broad has it all(Attractive,Beauty, Personality etc)?

that's what I'm saying..

if I cant have ALL OF HER....

whats the point???

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
We must be the same age cause making out with a beautiful women EVEN WITHOUT SEX was the THING...

I guess now these lost kids think ORAL is safer then kissing...:rolleyes:

I miss those days. I would be good off a kiss and not even need sex after that.

Strange but nowadays I find most women think french kissing is corny or they can't do it right.

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
One time. Broad was a bad lil yella bone and me and my folks had just left a lil function out in Compton. Ran into these broads on Pico and La Brea, conversation was good and a nigga was drunk as fuck. Pretty sure she was too. :lol:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
one night I was on that hennessy. standing outside the club after it let out. my boy says something to this cute chick. she looks at us, then we look at each other. i was so attracted to her i followed her with no hesitation. she sat in the car and looked at me I aint say nothing, I just went in and she kissed me back with tongue. we were both like wtf, i aint never done that before :lol: