BGOL Poll: Do you french kiss a woman you just met?

Would you sex a woman you wouldn't kiss?

• Yes. I don't tongue kiss ANYONE.

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • No. That don't make no type of sense

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Yes. If she good, then I'm good.

Votes: 64 49.6%

• Total voters

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
lol

2vl1i69.gif

iyvEmE0V6vKGp.gif

pm me

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7F6yUcKtWXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

throwback bump :dance:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Christopher Darden Finally Admits That He and Marcia Clark Were ‘More Than Just Friends’

20-darden-clark.w529.h529.jpg

The couple that you shipped earlier this year, Marcia Clark and Chris Darden — or rather, Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark and Sterling K. Brown as Chris Darden — just got an uncomfortable injection of reality. While The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story brought the real-life prosecutors back into the spotlight, one thing many people wanted to know about them was: Did they or didn't they? Clark and Darden were famously tight-lipped about a possible relationship, which was hinted at during the FX show, but never confirmed. Clark told Vulture that she wouldn't say anything so as to refuse "the subject any traction," and Darden was a little more coy, saying, "If I were to say I had a relationship with Marcia Clark, people would say we lost the case because we were more interested in intimacy than the law and the facts, and that would be an even worse position to be in." Darden added, "I'll wait until Marcia's sitting next to me to talk about it in greater detail."

Caught alone at his home in an interview with ET, Darden is coming clean. "I think I have told the truth about it in lawyer land," Darden said. "In lawyer land, hey, half truths are truths." But when pressed, he admits, "Yes, we were more than friends."

But in a lawyer-y turnaround, he insists that they never kissed. "I’m not a kisser," Darden said. "Kissing is intimate. Kissing is more intimate than sex."
giphy.gif

When asked to describe Clark in one word, he said, "Fire." Then he clarified, "I don’t think fire’s romantic. I think fire’s passion." Sure, and an eggplant emoji just means you want baba ganoush for dinner tonight.

http://www.etonline.com/news/198484...s_he_was_more_than_friends_with_marcia_clark/

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Christopher Darden Finally Admits That He and Marcia Clark Were ‘More Than Just Friends’

20-darden-clark.w529.h529.jpg

The couple that you shipped earlier this year, Marcia Clark and Chris Darden — or rather, Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark and Sterling K. Brown as Chris Darden — just got an uncomfortable injection of reality. While The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story brought the real-life prosecutors back into the spotlight, one thing many people wanted to know about them was: Did they or didn't they? Clark and Darden were famously tight-lipped about a possible relationship, which was hinted at during the FX show, but never confirmed. Clark told Vulture that she wouldn't say anything so as to refuse "the subject any traction," and Darden was a little more coy, saying, "If I were to say I had a relationship with Marcia Clark, people would say we lost the case because we were more interested in intimacy than the law and the facts, and that would be an even worse position to be in." Darden added, "I'll wait until Marcia's sitting next to me to talk about it in greater detail."

Caught alone at his home in an interview with ET, Darden is coming clean. "I think I have told the truth about it in lawyer land," Darden said. "In lawyer land, hey, half truths are truths." But when pressed, he admits, "Yes, we were more than friends."

But in a lawyer-y turnaround, he insists that they never kissed. "I’m not a kisser," Darden said. "Kissing is intimate. Kissing is more intimate than sex."
giphy.gif

When asked to describe Clark in one word, he said, "Fire." Then he clarified, "I don’t think fire’s romantic. I think fire’s passion." Sure, and an eggplant emoji just means you want baba ganoush for dinner tonight.

http://www.etonline.com/news/198484...s_he_was_more_than_friends_with_marcia_clark/
Darren is describing a jump off. We don't kiss jump offs on the lips no.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nah, can't be Paris, France kissing broads on these mean streets.

Don't know what those mouths do, or where they've been.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
some smashed for years and never kissed

some kiss is all we ever did

to answer the question tho

there r no rules

:cool:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kissing is one thing, swapping germ and bacteria laden spit is another. One can engage in passionate kissing without sticking your tongue or having someone stick their tongue down your throat. And please don't come with the pussy analogy. One can't reasonably be avoided if you want to fuck, the other can imo. :hmm:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know this is an odd question...

but a lot of threads recently the fam has said they would do everything BUT kiss her on the mouth.

and as I asked some co-workers I got MANY different responses.

Interesting some claimed it was a cultural thing.

Many women said they would be offended if a man refused to kiss them but wanted to sleep with them.

SO I ask the fam...

Would you have sex with a woman you wouldn't kiss on the mouth???

2m6so5k.jpg
Yes because hopefully I am picking up dimes. Not kissing her means I am picking up mutts

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Some of you dnt mind kissing a bitch who just sucked another mans dick..... ppl like Dr. Truth, dj, ect,ect.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't tongue kiss my wife until she cooked me something to eat.

I figured if she couldn't cook, she had to be sucking bags of dick to keep a relationship alive. Thankfully, she's damn near a chef...

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Not anymore. You have contaminated the pool by licking their anuses
and then kissing their mouths immediately; you transferred fecal matter
to their mouths that may linger long after they have left your asses, and
are trying to get together some of us. So no!