BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
its official for everybody but you. we're bringing shaddy back
rdlol.gif

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
its official for everybody but you. we're bringing shaddy back

Read that out loud. Just read that out loud and think.

Shaddy may be the safelink wireless drafter but he tried to draft as much as his Altel phone would let him.

Only person I can remember who was a no show was runaway slave

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall a got dam fool wit it if you think imma be drafting for this funky ass league while GOT season finale on.

Change that shit immediately.

No go between 7-11pm for me.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall a got dam fool wit it if you think imma be drafting for this funky ass league while GOT season finale on.

Change that shit immediately.

No go between 7-11pm for me.

So you was gonna push the draft back for a show where all of the black men are castrated?

You suppose to be down brutha, what part of the movement is watching that cac GOT shit brutha, Hotep brutha!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So you was gonna push the draft back for a show where all of the black men are castrated?

You suppose to be down brutha, what part of the movement is watching that cac GOT shit brutha, Hotep brutha!
First of all, im nobodies hotep nigga. Those guys are all largely carnival barkers and clowns. Secondly, we all deserve an entertainment escape from the bullshit. GOT is one of mine. Dam good show. Thirdly, are you still even in this league? If not GTFO our thread!

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First of all, im nobodies hotep nigga. Those guys are all largely carnival barkers and clowns. Secondly, we all deserve an entertainment escape from the bullshit. GOT is one of mine. Dam good show. Thirdly, are you still even in this league? If not GTFO our thread!

Catch up old man Gouki ain't playing this season so the league is down a team anyway. Your entertainment escape is watching a bunch of cacs rule the world huh? Don't worrk old man even I know that bullshit is on Sunday nights the draft is Monday the 28th

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
In all seriousness the draft needs to be after the 31st of August which is the last preseason game. Nobody wants to draft a person that got hurt before the season. Plus I don't want no excuses from you faggots when I go back to back