BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That would be me. NE defense and ESPN shit me again. I had Hunt flexed but forgot on this site (UNLIKE YAHOO) when you change your lineup you have to also hit "submit" before leaving page.

Again with the excuses :lol:

We should move over to NFL or Yahoo for next year tho.

And what the fuck are the Steelers doing with Bell :hmm:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Yoooo Dtown!

21586602_10155726339576992_3264253841080072365_o.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
he forgot how to use a site he's been using for the past 3 yrs.

let me stop talking about 5 point niggas...its beneath me
disgust
Eat a dick whore. This antiquated bullshit ass site the only one that requires you hit "submit" after changing lineups. I cant keep up with that shit. Talking about "disgust", sounding like a offended homo. Nigga go die. And everyone saw what happened on draft day. They snatched 4 straight picks. Niggas know i would never draft 3 straight mediocre wideouts...

That being, imma tell you like i told you last year... When i play you, imma beat the dog shit out your country ass.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Eat a dick whore. This antiquated bullshit ass site the only one that requires you hit "submit" after changing lineups. I cant keep up with that shit. Talking about "disgust", sounding like a offended homo. Nigga go die. And everyone saw what happened on draft day. They snatched 4 straight picks. Niggas know i would never draft 3 straight mediocre wideouts...

That being, imma tell you like i told you last year... When i play you, imma beat the dog shit out your country ass.

the site has been the same since we began using it 3 yrs ago muthafucka
now youre complaining
take those 5 points and shut the fuck up

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah.. I think i got shaddy and muta on deck before then. 2-4 at worst.

Niggas still think it's last year and shit :lol:

You a fool if you think Bell and Bryant gonna put up only 5 combined points again. You be mad disrespectful in negotiations old man I be trying to do real business with yo senile ass.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shaddy man you was suppose to pull the trigger we had a Kyrie for IT4 type trade going I can't fucks with David Johnson now famo u was suppose to take the deal :smh:

Speaking Monday, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said David Johnson is seeking a second opinion on his wrist injury, but that his current prognosis is the same as T.J. Logan's, who is on injured reserve with a wrist issue.

Arians called Johnson's wrist "dislocated." ESPN's Adam Schefter has pegged Johnson's two possible timelines as 2-4 weeks or 3-4 months. 3-4 months is what Logan was saddled with when he went down in early August. We will get final word some time in the next 24 hours. What's clear is that Johnson shouldn't be in Week 2 lineups.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaddy man you was suppose to pull the trigger we had a Kyrie for IT4 type trade going I can't fucks with David Johnson now famo u was suppose to take the deal :smh:

Speaking Monday, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said David Johnson is seeking a second opinion on his wrist injury, but that his current prognosis is the same as T.J. Logan's, who is on injured reserve with a wrist issue.

Arians called Johnson's wrist "dislocated." ESPN's Adam Schefter has pegged Johnson's two possible timelines as 2-4 weeks or 3-4 months. 3-4 months is what Logan was saddled with when he went down in early August. We will get final word some time in the next 24 hours. What's clear is that Johnson shouldn't be in Week 2 lineups.
The backups aren't even worth picking up lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So busy on my dick you ended up being outscored by my team and you lost nigga.. :lol:

Oh, and @largebillsonlyplease , you a lucky mofo youngin.. ESPN saved your ass this week. Congrats.

Good game @Amajorfucup
They new coach need to get a handle on things. He got the Gordon part right but he don't let Williams or Henry do their thing. Game didn't even open up until they finally started giving it to Williams

Williams>>>Allen