BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yea i thought Henry was hurt. Keenan will have better numbers going forward. Denver hell on wideouts.

Keenan might but I think Williams is the real deal. He almost took a few to the house on some bullshit and the 1 seam pass where he burnt ol boy rivers threw a shitty ass pass lol. I was upset.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shady man hang in there don't disappear..keep hope alive!!!!

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports David Johnson will have surgery on his wrist this week and be out 2-3 months.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
not-like-this.gif

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all scared to make the splash deals. Making these lil lame ass deals. The stock for all of these one week wonders will never be as hot as it is now and y'all scared to pull the trigger

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all scared to make the splash deals. Making these lil lame ass deals. The stock for all of these one week wonders will never be as hot as it is now and y'all scared to pull the trigger

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Are you still upset i wont give you Melvin Gordon, Stephon Diggs for Graham and Amendola?

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are you still upset i wont give you Melvin Gordon, Stephon Diggs for Graham and Amendola?

Nigga it ain't even about that :lol:

Gordon, Hunt, Cook, Ajayi....you can only start so many Running backs nigga. I admit Diggs is your only real WR Bradford don't play the Saints defense every Sunday unfortunately for you.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Muta logic:

"Dam nigga you paid!! Lemme hold a hundred dollars, you cant spend it all.. !"

I have broke loser young cousins like you Muta.

So I'm "broke" but you hitting me up for Jimmy Graham?? :lol: OK old nigga.

I diversify my bonds nigga you putting all your stock in backs.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't like talking about stuff that didn't happen.

Shaddy. You should have got at me. I would have proposed something better than an RB that is going to end up #3 on the depth chart by midseason and a bum NE defense. I don't think anyone would have picked those two up off the waiver wire had they been there.

Fucup don't care about black people :smh:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Look at their schedule going forward..

Saints about to put up 40+ on them fascist supporting cacs :lol:

Shaddy. You should have got at me. I would have proposed something better than an RB that is going to end up #3 on the depth chart by midseason and a bum NE defense. I don't think anyone would have picked those two up off the waiver wire had they been there.

Fucup don't care about black people :smh:

I was gonna give that ninja Bell for Johnson along with some other pieces straight up.