BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No ho... be a man for once in your worthless life and admit you were wrong. Apologize slut.

Nobody round this bitch score more than me but eewwll.. and even that took Watson and his hail mary fuckery. And thats done once that nigga hit the rookie wall.

Again, my worst day beats you whore.

You score 70-80 more times than not.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You cats love those underperforming namebrand niggas. You should be hunting for a sucker to take Julio off your hands.
That’s the thing. Other than the last two roster spots, I believe in the players I drafted. Slows starts don’t bother me, because I draft good enough where a bad week gets nullified by someone else stepping up

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That’s the thing. Other than the last two roster spots, I believe in the players I drafted. Slows starts don’t bother me, because I draft good enough where a bad week gets nullified by someone else stepping up

I agree.
I thought the layup easy offense carr had to run would continue though smh

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah, didn’t think they would be this bad, especially Cooper

I knew the defense would be bad I was counting on it. I just thought that since the offense is nothing but crossing routes a few fades a few screens and a deep shot every now and then he could put up 260 yards and 3tds that's enough output every week to be in it.
Cat shat the bed in washington I need the cat to get 200 yards and 2tds to get a win and he couldnt then be broke his back against the broncos lol

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So which one of you ninjas gone ghost in the league team Shady Owns Thanos ain't made not one move in like two weeks and keeping hurt/bye week players in his lineup. Or did this ninja shaddy somehow get two teams :hmm:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
So which one of you ninjas gone ghost in the league team Shady Owns Thanos ain't made not one move in like two weeks and keeping hurt/bye week players in his lineup. Or did this ninja shaddy somehow get two teams :hmm:
That was runaway trains team. I haven't seen him online in months. We need to replace him

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Niggas got 30 pieces on they benches

I'm dyyyyyyyin

Alex smith >>>>

COOPER >>>>>

Lmao @ beat down Recs Mike Crabtree woes continue