BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Hope so. Imma beat dog shit out you.

Dead @ 37 points tho..

alex got his ass beat by Carl Winslow....
To lose to a pig is such a disgraceful moment in my life. I feel so ashamed and dirty. Nothing can wash that pork stink off

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: Damn.....@amajorfucup you lucky you got Texans raggedy ass fucking defense.......

Glad you sat McKinnon though. :lol:
McKinnon? Who imma start him over? Im about to triple your pleasure faggit. You were done at 2pm. I been running the score up on your slum ass since then.

Hey pig, dont hit my line this week for a McKinnon trade either. Shoulda took the deal last week. Price of the brick gone up.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
McKinnon? Who imma start him over? Im about to triple your pleasure faggit. You were done at 2pm. I been running the score up on your slum ass since then.

Hey pig, dont hit my line this week for a McKinnon trade either. Shoulda took the deal last week. Price of the brick gone up.

giphy.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You lucky fuck......it's all good your squad shitty anyway take this W this week I got dudes on a bye week and AP back so it's all good.....fuck y'all.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You lucky fuck......it's all good your squad shitty anyway take this W this week I got dudes on a bye week and AP back so it's all good.....fuck y'all.
Luck? You struggling to get to a school zone speed limit and imma bout to drop a hunnid+ on yo ho ass. Nigga hold that L and stfu.

And fuck yo byes and AP nigga... im out here with bye players and trash heap wideouts still doing endzone dances on your grave niggah.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Luck? You struggling to get to a school zone speed limit and imma bout to drop a hunnid+ on yo ho ass. Nigga hold that L and stfu.

And fuck yo byes and AP nigga... im out here with bye players and trash heap wideouts still doing endzone dances on your grave niggah.

Yeah because you had a lucky week what else can I say? You lucky man it is what it is. You got lucky because of that shitty ass defense you got man. I had a tough week. Welcome to 3-3 nigga.....

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah because you had a lucky week what else can I say? You lucky man it is what it is. You got lucky because of that shitty ass defense you got man. I had a tough week. Welcome to 3-3 nigga.....
Lucky? I score points weekly. Week one I had a lineup fuck up and one week somebody dropped nearly 100. The luck was them niggas beating me.

Hold that L son.

Don't talk to me again until you crack 60 points . Be blessed.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Faggit tried to give me McKinnon for Crabtree.. foh..

I turned I asked for Gordon in return and the nigga declined it.. old faggit
You're a moron if you think Crab is even worth McKinnon let alone Gordon. I did you a solid. You shoulda accepted the handout.

Good luck with them wack ass backs you got on deck tho.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lucky? I score points weekly. Week one I had a lineup fuck up and one week somebody dropped nearly 100. The luck was them niggas beating me.

Hold that L son.

Don't talk to me again until you crack 60 points . Be blessed.

You know its lucky when I been putting up 90-120 points a week and I face your sorry ass and I fall flat. I knew this shit was gonna happen.........out of everyone I gotta do this shit against you.

Faggit tried to give me McKinnon for Crabtree.. foh..

I turned I asked for Gordon in return and the nigga declined it.. old faggit

He always trying to get someone to take on his trash. :lol: Yeah McKinnon did alright today but he not no 1st or 2nd tier.

Reactions: BDR

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I see you out here struggling to get to the speed limit too. No more posts until you hit 60. :ssshhh:

Yea... hes just the #1 back and passing back on his team... hes no Crabtree tho...:lol:

Oh, and stop posting... You're not at 60 yet...:tut:

My QB went down nigga.. I put up over 60 4 weeks in a row

Go holla at shady

Last edited: