BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Who y’all niggas talking Greasy too????????????????

Whoever run this raggedy muthafucka that's been duckin' and dodgin' me for years and adding all these off brand niggas and not a real nigga.

Acting like The California Kush ain't been smacking up niggas leagues all over the innanets, like I ain't got banners and trophies n shit.

These niggas don't want no smoke with me, man.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Whoever run this raggedy muthafucka that's been duckin' and dodgin' me for years and adding all these off brand niggas and not a real nigga.

Acting like The California Kush ain't been smacking up niggas leagues all over the innanets, like I ain't got banners and trophies n shit.

Talk to that bitch nigga @Spectrum eewwll

He’s the Jefe

Sadderday is draft day.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who's the commissioner of the league and how many teams are in the league? I'm in the middle of a draft right now and this may be my best draft yet...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Shit I’m all about smoke...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If y’all want once that league is started and full, I’ll start a league for the folks that don’t get in the main league.