BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its that bunk ass AOL Dial up y'all on.......

Negro please. Why the Yahoo fantasy draft client and the NFL.com draft client work then? Speed got nothing to do with it you tech illiterate bum.

ESPN laying employees off obviously they ain't putting resources into they website

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of the drafts I was in tried to say I needed to upgrade java or some shit but the NFL.com Draft client booted right up. You played yourself I would have worked with you but you too stingy with the running backs
No. YOU played YOURself when you kept trying to get Kareem Hunt for Jimmy Graham and when you turned down multiple backs for either Graham or Randolph.. Enjoy Randolph rotting on you bench ho.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Negro please. Why the Yahoo fantasy draft client and the NFL.com draft client work then? Speed got nothing to do with it you tech illiterate bum.

ESPN laying employees off obviously they ain't putting resources into they website

Man that shitty ass connection is on you. That PeoplePC/Netzero bullshit.

My connection was fine. So I don't know why its fucking with your shit but nobody else's. :lol: But you gonna blame the client? :lol:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No. YOU played YOURself when you kept trying to get Kareem Hunt for Jimmy Graham and when you turned down multiple backs for either Graham or Randolph.. Enjoy Randolph rotting on you bench ho.

Negro please!!!! Jerrick McKinnon and Ajaayi's play has fallen off a fucking cliff. You acting like Hunt still hot

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man that shitty ass connection is on you. That PeoplePC/Netzero bullshit.

My connection was fine. So I don't know why its fucking with your shit but nobody else's. :lol: But you gonna blame the client? :lol:

I'm blaming ESPN you computer illiterate bum. Why does java work on Yahoo and nfl.com draft but not espn????? That's what I thought

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm blaming ESPN you computer illiterate bum. Why does java work on Yahoo and nfl.com draft but not espn????? That's what I thought
Why everybody else shit working and not yours lol? That's the question you need to be answering. Leave that dial up shit alone. Trying to take advantage of that 30 day free trial...just say you fucked up drafting and move on.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why everybody else shit working and not yours lol? That's the question you need to be answering. Leave that dial up shit alone. Trying to take advantage of that 30 day free trial...just say you fucked up drafting and move on.

Who said I fucked up drafting??? Wrong nigga! Everybody else shit ain't working I'm done trying to explain plug in errors with yo ass.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
yoooo BDB

i only need 7 points son. i told yall im winning this consolation shit

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Mind your business 11th Seed....how the fuck you gon tie in the damn dollar General bowl :lol:. Your roster is ass

ask yourself who is the defending champ

get to mountaintop first midget before you come at the champ
hell i have a 2nd place too

nigga get out the 1st round mayne

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
original.gif