BIDEN has another McConnell Moment

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are on the gang shit and will rep their colors until the end.

Their need for caucasian validation is pathetic.

"Whut I'm gone do....Day's only 2 chussas"

Everyone believing that is why there are only two choices.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahh shit! Look at these COONS!!!!!!

All voters should be aware that while they’re smiling in Black men's faces, Trump and his campaign are denigrating Black men in plain sight. For instance, Michael Tyler and Quentin Fulks are the most senior African Americans on the Biden campaign. Role models. And yet the Trump campaign and the RNC continually refer to these two Black men as ‘junior staffers’ or ‘junior Biden campaign spokesmen.’ When you're African American, you learn quickly the ways in which your stature, prominence, or authority are undermined in the eyes of white people. Trump is running his campaign the way he's lived his life by going after Black men. He called to execute the exonerated Central Park Five. He reportedly called a Black Apprentice finalist the N word. He promoted the birther conspiracy about President Obama. Don't ask for our votes in one breath and then denigrate someone who looks like us in the next

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Ummmm this guy is lying like fuck though. The second clip he played is the edited one. It's not even the same angles. Debunking can't be this bullshit. The 5 second pause isn't even in the second clip, what the fuck happened to that time? And fuck Rumpleorangeskin

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-06-18-085508.png

Remember this letter signed by 50 high level intelligence officials, orchestrated by the Secretary of State, calling HB laptop Russian disinformation? Since he promoted him, to Secretary of State, it means Biden is supporting what he did which is lie destroying the credibility of the intelligence community and credibility of 50 politictal appointees. It gives you insight in this moment of desperation how he thinks.

Can Biden be trusted in office?.. Especially another term where he is lame duck. Hell No!

He appointed some black women to federal judges, but he encourages racial cannibalism to get these position. Some turned on the black community like KBJ, by sandbagging discrimination lawsuits.

Screenshot-2024-06-18-091537.png

I have personally seen this toxic fool in action, it is time to end these legacy selection from the Obama administration and start fresh. Many of you are unaffected if he is elected, unfortunately, I have to deal with these criminals from time to time which can be dangerous.

We need to start demanding from the DNC, no racial cannibalism to get high level position.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Idiot train is never late here I see.

I clowned Biden, McConnell and Trump but you can't handle your man taking any criticism.

You're like these bleeding hearts who pay to see comedians and laugh at their jokes but walk out when the joke's on them.

Nah this ain't it and to be honest this is you trying to backpedal.

You're on here constantly posting up obvious fake bullshit from right wing sites and accounts and call it clowning. Every time we have any political discussion on here you're posting the exact same talking points being used by the MAGA republican crowd. There comes a point where if it walks and talks like a duck.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Don't come crying to me about electing the other guy, you could have had a primary, to pick somebody else. Instead you are trying to force vote a person into picking Biden that does not meet the threshold for being considered an acceptable candidate.

190717174548-cnn-democratic-presidential-debate-super-169.jpg

If he had gone through this process and still came out ahead, than I can't complain about my choices.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't come crying to me about electing the other guy, you could have had a primary, to pick somebody else. Instead you are trying to force vote a person into picking Biden that does not meet the threshold for being considered an acceptable candidate.

If he had gone through this process and still came out ahead, than I can't complain about my choices.

And the Repubgs could have chosen a better candidate too, but they chosed a CRIMINAL...Honestly the fat boy from NJ, Mitt Romney, or Hogan would have been a better candidate to get swing voters or those who don't know who they are voting for.

No one is forcing anyone to vote for either side. That's your right to vote or not vote...I could really give a flying FUCK who you vote.....

Just don't get mad at the outcome....One candidate clearly aligns with KKK ideas and has supporters who embrace going back to the Jim Crow era....

Obama got killed by the media with his association with Jeremiah Wright, but David Duke a got damn grand wizard of the KKK goes to a Trump event and I don't hear anything...

I know my homie and the people I love and respect ain't voting for Orangeman......

230214130137-gop-contenders-split.jpg

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
As fucked up as this old invalid is, he's still a better choice than trump. Worst case scenario, that old coot dies and Kamala takes over. I'd still rather have her than trump and his band of lunatics!
Stating the obvious for these retarded robotic democratic morons, I see. You grant them far too much grace at the point in which we have arrived throughout the evolution of this particular disquisition.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope that Gov out of Maryland didn't just blow his shot if he had ambition to run one day.

He just pardoned 175k offenders. Let one of them get out and commit a capital offense and he will take the hit for it.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
You’re presuming these black men for the former president are interested in the opinions of black women jurists. Are black female supporters of the former president upset that Biden is nominating black women to the bench?

FOH CAC

KrWVzQ.gif

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope that Gov out of Maryland didn't just blow his shot if he had ambition to run one day.

He just pardoned 175k offenders. Let one of them get out and commit a capital offense and he will take the hit for it.
It’s cannabis convictions. Nothing else. Weed is legal in the state of MD so it was the right thing to do.

Honestly, I would tell Moore to run away from that WH job.
1. Niggas will hate him like they do Obama because he doesn’t pass reparations
2. Cacs will hate him because he is black.

If that’s his career goal, sure go for it, but that amount of fucked up people in the country I would stay in progressive MD and get me a job sitting on a board for a few companies than take that seat at the WH.

Ain’t worth the stress and having to deal with dumb niggas and CACs

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even assuming the worst case scenario, that they are both addled puppets, I will still take the puppet that has been moving the country forward and doing at least a better than average job of it over the one that is literally promising to abuse power and dismantle any semblance of order we have around here.

I get the "there should be better options" argument, but we can work on that once we get past a faction of people that want to run the country into the ground just so they can have a little bit of money or power over people. Not even real power in some cases. Just the presumption of it.

At least when Biden is lucid, he still talks like someone with sense. He's not rambling about electrocution vs. sharks and whatever the hell else Trump talks about.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even assuming the worst case scenario, that they are both addled puppets, I will still take the puppet that has been moving the country forward and doing at least a better than average job of it over the one that is literally promising to abuse power and dismantle any semblance of order we have around here.

I get the "there should be better options" argument, but we can work on that once we get past a faction of people that want to run the country into the ground just so they can have a little bit of money or power over people. Not even real power in some cases. Just the presumption of it.

At least when Biden is lucid, he still talks like someone with sense. He's not rambling about electrocution vs. sharks and whatever the hell else Trump talks about.
Man they still would hate,
Look at the hate niggas have for Obama. Niggas hate being BLACK.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that number right? Cot damn!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
All weed charges.
Whether you got hemmed up for $10 worth of weed or a few pounds.

Everyone can’t afford to get their record expunged.

I know for a fact in MD you looking at atleast $5000 and that’s back in 2006. Might even be higher now.
This doesn’t include what you have to do for community service and having to get drug tested.

It’s a money grab by law enforcement. Always has been.

I thought the number would be higher.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be careful with some of these reports because Republicans have been playing games with a lot of these videos lately. Also, I don’t care what’s going on with Biden if this is real, I am still voting for him because Trump is not an option.
All this

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Article II, Section 1, Clause 1:

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows.

They wanted a longer seven year term, but here the logic behind four years:
Between the commencement and termination of such a [four-year] period, there would always be a considerable interval, in which the prospect of annihilation would be sufficiently remote, not to have an improper effect upon the conduct of a man endued with a tolerable portion of fortitude. . . . [A] duration of four years will contribute to the firmness of the Executive in a sufficient degree to render it a very valuable ingredient in the composition; so, on the other, it is not enough to justify any alarm for the public liberty.17

What the DNC have done is bypass the Constitution by not holding primaries. It is now a 50% rigged 8 year term. You need to face real debates and answer for your action. If Biden had gone through debates, and came out, I wouldn't be saying nothing about this laptop implicating him in criminal acts such as being a foreign agent, bribery, and money laundering.

You get four years and the clock resets, starting you over again.

Biden is the poster child for why this is needed, he dupes the public into voting for him by claiming something is Russian disinformation that implicates him in criminal acts. He faces no primary challenger for his second term, and people are forced vote like now or face a candidate with radically different political policies.

He can also run the clock out with a eight year rigged term on the statue of limitation for his crimes such as being a foreign agent.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Much respect to @COINTELPRO for posting data, facts and sound arguments unlike posters like @DC_Dude flooding the thread with propaganda and false information.

Between the commencement and termination of such a [four-year] period, there would always be a considerable interval, in which the prospect of annihilation would be sufficiently remote, not to have an improper effect upon the conduct of a man endued with a tolerable portion of fortitude. . . . [A] duration of four years will contribute to the firmness of the Executive in a sufficient degree to render it a very valuable ingredient in the composition; so, on the other, it is not enough to justify any alarm for the public liberty.

I have never seen a government contract where you get 8-10 years off the jump. Yet these glorified bureaucrats want 8 year terms in office. A seven year term, you are approaching tyranny and a threat to public liberty which Alexander Hamilton made in his statement.

1. Trump/RNC put together a strong primary and he won, with voters knowing about potential criminal charges.
2. Trump freaking out when he lost, expecting his rigged 50% 8 year term, he needs to revisit the Constitution and reset his expectation. I don't think he was primaried in 2020 at all.
3. Trump thinking he has sovereign immunity like he is a President/King is against the code of the founders. The fact that a small town prosecutor can drag the President/King into court to be judged by 12 juror is exactly what they wanted. It will keep political trash out of the race knowing any crimes they have committed will be fully investigated.

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his assent to laws the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of representation in the legislature; a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved representative houses repeatedly, for opposing, with manly firmness, his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the legislative powers, incapable of annihilation, have returned to the people at large for their exercise; the state remaining in the meantime exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavored to prevent the population of these states; for that purpose obstructing the laws for naturalization of foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new appropriations of lands.

He has obstructed the administration of justice, by refusing his assent to laws for establishing judiciary powers.

He has made judges dependent on his will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, standing armies, without the consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the military independent of and superior to the civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us;

For protecting them, by a mock trial, from punishment for any murders which they should commit on the inhabitants of these states;

For cutting off our trade with all parts of the world;