BIDEN has another McConnell Moment

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you cool with 5 tRump judges on the SC for the next 40 years?

My answer to your question is no.

That has nothing to do with my statement. There could and should be more viable choices, but both parties have conspired to write laws at the state and local level that make it extremely difficult to get on the ballot if you are not a member of either party, and that push has been duplicated federally.

Party politics has been in charge of the candidates since or before the corruption of Tammany Hall in NY, The Chicago Political Machine, Kingfish in New Orleans, etc. What we're left with is a populace that doesn't know any other way and accepts the status quo without questioning the process.

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
So turn that around. What does that make you? A Biden dick sucker?
How much courage does it take to say negative things about a conservative candidate on a forum filled with 99% democrats?
Yea. Who wants a world without new wars or low interest rates and affordable house prices again?

MAGA DICK SUCKER

20039228.gif
giphy.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Another thing you can do is vote for Trump and select a Democrat Senator/Representative into office.

They will be locked up unable to anything radical. These two years during a presidential election is when control shifts completely right or left.

This is when they pass Obamacare or do other radical Republican things.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So turn that around. What does that make you? A Biden dick sucker?
How much courage does it take to say negative things about a conservative candidate on a forum filled with 99% democrats?

How much mental illness does it take to be part of the trolling 1%?

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
My answer to your question is no.

That has nothing to do with my statement. There could and should be more viable choices, but both parties have conspired to write laws at the state and local level that make it extremely difficult to get on the ballot if you are not a member of either party, and that push has been duplicated federally.

Party politics has been in charge of the candidates since or before the corruption of Tammany Hall in NY, The Chicago Political Machine, Kingfish in New Orleans, etc. What we're left with is a populace that doesn't know any other way and accepts the status quo without questioning the process.

It has been pointed out, numerous times, that your argument is not appropriate for the current moment. You remind me of the sophisterated hoe around the corner who listened in on her big sister while she was on the phone talking to fellow community college students. You have some knowledge, similar to what a precocious 12 year old could literally memorize and spit back ad infinitum as well. Your inability and/or unwillingness to alter your bullshit argument belies a dearth of real knowledge.

That being said, you offer no compromise in your silly assed ( it is inappropriate to complain about the barking dog next door when the goddamned kitchen is on fire) protestations, no alteration of the same, even in the face of the fact that the nation is literally about to make a choice between what has been passing for democracy and straight up fascism.

This is not a fucking drill.

Yet stupid assed, sophisterated, miseducated assholes such as yourself routinely show up with the same bullshit, and act butt hurt when somebody points out you are just an asshole spreading bullshit propaganda, not someone with a salient point submitted for discussion. In short.

You are an asshole.

That is all. Lurkin' calls.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't read none of that shit the above posted. Just so he knows. I know he can't stay away.

Wisen up and toughen up. You can't take criticism for your party from me on here you'll crumble in front of real pressure from others.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Yea. Who wants a world without new wars or low interest rates and affordable house prices again?
You're a completely deluded moron if you think Trump has any interest at all in curtailing real estate price inflation. You can't be this dense.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cacs would be unbearable here in SC if Trump win
When he loses, again, they’ll continue to support him because they are horrible human beings. These people are deplorable. The country they desperately want has left them behind and here we are arguing with them. Do as their nation. And leave them. Leave them behind.

My barber asked me a few weeks back my thoughts on the conviction. I smiled, dapped him, and left. Mothafuckas didn’t even vote for Obama, never did jury duty but want me to discuss politics with him.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're living in Weekend at Bernie's and it doesn't matter. Yall gonna vote for him or the other geezer anyway.

Some of yall sure didn't like hearing the truth.

Now it's "Debates don't matter"....