Big as fuck Black titties

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

ON7R.gif

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your good friend, Gene has been dating a young lady named Andrea since January. Andrea has a girlfriend that she wants you to meet.

However, Andrea refuses to show you or Gene her photo because she wants your intial meeting to be a surprise. She just tells you that Anna Marie is a sweet girl.

Andrea wants the 4 of you to "double date" this Friday.

Do you go or bail out?

This is Anna Marie and she wears this on the first date.

She obviously wore this to test you so that she can find out are you actually interested in her or just sex?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Your good friend, Gene has been dating a young lady named Andrea since January. Andrea has a girlfriend that she wants you to meet.

However, Andrea refuses to show you or Gene her photo because she wants your intial meeting to be a surprise. She just tells you that Anna Marie is a sweet girl.

Do you go or bail out?

She obviously wore this to test you so that she can find out are you actually interested in her or just sex?

Real talk, I'm at the point in my life now where whores are a dime a dozen.

I'm picking up her tab and buying her what ever she wants to eat... and I'm pulling out her chair as well as opening the car door too.
She still a dime a dozen though.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Do you go or bail out?