Big as fuck white titties

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fs3uVM7XwAcr3mj

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be careful what you ask for because you might get it.

Your friend Ty is going to physical therapy because he suffered from a torn meniscus.

He enjoys the sessions because it helps to increase his mobile and eases the pain he feels when he walks. He had a male therapist, who knew his stuff, but he kept wondering how things would be if he had a sexy female working on him.

Well, last week he got his wish and Ms. Dina Ambrose was filling in for his regular therapist.

She was professional for the most part, but a few times her breasts rubbed up against his back when he was laying on his stomach.

Unfortunately, he got excited and felt a bit embarrassed when she told him to turn around and lay on his back.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks "Mcguyver!"
A few years ago I was riding my bicycle in Central Park and looked to my right side (after being exhausted from riding up that hill which is about 3 blocks) and saw this good looking black or Latina female riding a few lanes over.

I wanted to at least catch up to her and try to ride with her, but instead of "My mind's tellin' me no, but my body, my body's tellin' me yes," I was dealing with "My mind's tellin' me yes, but my body, my body's tellin me NO."