Big Pun’s friends/family flame Fat Joe for absence from street naming ceremony

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Years have passed and you see what comes to light about Joe,is that was holding out on paying Pun's family money owed,so Pun's wife,Cuban, and all of the rest were right about Joe and he was doing the shit out of spite.

He had Remy's and Cuban's face cut......

Nore needs to shut up and stay out of their business because if Pun was alive there's a good chance he might not be fucking with Joe either,he only gets 30% of everthing he does of his own money.
He didn't have nothing to do with Remy's scar

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't have nothing to do with Remy's scar
That's what he says bt Cuban gets cut then she gets cut after dissing Joe....I don't blame Joe for her career and choices but what was understood was that TS was pun's people.

Mind Remy shot her friend for stealing money from her but she got cut and that's that.....no way Jose

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what he says bt Cuban gets cut then she gets cut after dissing Joe....I don't blame Joe for her career and choices but what was understood was that TS was pun's people.

Mind Remy shot her friend for stealing money from her but she got cut and that's that.....no way Jose
She got cut b4 she met Joe

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
See, this is what he needs to be doing instead of the fuck boy shit. I miss this Cuban Link. More of this and less of his bullshit complaining about Joe blacklisting him shit. And if he’s going to complain about Joe, do it in song.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
See, this is what he needs to be doing instead of the fuck boy shit. I miss this Cuban Link. More of this and less of his bullshit complaining about Joe blacklisting him shit. And if he’s going to complain about Joe, do it in song.

He had the potential to be a Latin Ma$e, he could spit and ladies loved him. Too bad he’s on that petty bullshit.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cuban?

You couldn't spit a decent 16 if your life depended on it at this point huh?

when Joe die wtf you gonna do?

Cause this is just sad now.
It will never happen, but I wished Joe dropped a Cuban Link diss to the "Stan" beat.

Link is beyond obsessed with Joe. Even IF Joe had the power to blackball him, Cuban couldn't find another lane? He couldn't rock with 50 when him and Joe were beefing?

Cuban talks a lot about Joe being a shitty person, yet NO ONE (big) in the industry rocks with Cuban.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It will never happen, but I wished Joe dropped a Cuban Link diss to the "Stan" beat.

Link is beyond obsessed with Joe. Even IF Joe had the power to blackball him, Cuban couldn't find another lane? He couldn't rock with 50 when him and Joe were beefing?

Cuban talks a lot about Joe being a shitty person, yet NO ONE (big) in the industry rocks with Cuban.

I swear Joe need to hire Cardi ghost for a diss track...

He say he my opp but I don't know him had to look him up (fuck is you?)
I know that I'm rich, but I can't help it, bitch, I'm hood as fuck (woo)
I've been on that fool neck so long, sometimes my foot get stuck (ah)
I can't put you in my business (no), you might wish me dead tomorrow (yeah)
These dudes be on dick today, sing every word of " All the Way Up" tomorrow (Up)
Stupid, I still got cases opened, keep your mouth shut tomorrow (shh)
Play with me today then get some sleep, you know it's up tomorrow (woo)
Fake bitch, that's why my friend fucked ya wife nigga
In fact Both you bitches pussy, I think y'all should scissor (ah, ha, ha)
You rented a chain, I bought the same one, even bigger (bitch, it's bigger)
He throwin' shots, that's how I know I got him triggered (ah)

I don't speak dog, ho (woof), I don't care what no bitch say (no)

I stay on his mind, I got condos in that bitch head (ah)

Cuban say he don't fuck with me (who?), Who said that you can, ho? (No)
That nigga a munch and he gon' eat any rando like a mango

My side piece gotta long ass weave, it be ticklin' her ass crack (ah)

Wonder what I'll do tomorrow that these niggas will be mad at (huh?)

All y'all bitches sweet, and I always get my lick, fool (facts)

The Don got a condo off a stream you getting food stamps offa youtube (that, that, Crack, yup)

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Fat Joe fucking lying. That kid was asking man shit and Joe was deflecting. Kid says he’s worried about his family like Cuban Link. Joe could have cut through all the bullshit and told everybody else hey, he’s going to do a song etc but he talking about shit that’s irrelevant to the advance the kid getting some money and shine. He can’t go back down that road? Lying sack of shit! Ate off Pun for years. It’s just my opinion but Joe ain’t no solid dude.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fat Joe fucking lying. That kid was asking man shit and Joe was deflecting. Kid says he’s worried about his family like Cuban Link. Joe could have cut through all the bullshit and told everybody else hey, he’s going to do a song etc but he talking about shit that’s irrelevant to the advance the kid getting some money and shine. He can’t go back down that road? Lying sack of shit! Ate off Pun for years. It’s just my opinion but Joe ain’t no solid dude.

It's more complicated

If you go back in thread we dissected it already.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

5a65c903708d0.PNG

5a65c8e38223d.PNG

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I hate algorithms..... I was listening to old Pun/Terror Squad/Full-A-Clips music while I was working yesterday.

Scrolling through YouTube this morning and came across a bunch of Cuban Link videos. Damn near every other video on his channel is a Fat Joe video. This guy needs professional help.

@playahaitian come get your mans......

Screenshot-20241001-075156-123.png

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate algorithms..... I was listening to old Pun/Terror Squad/Full-A-Clips music while I was working yesterday.

Scrolling through YouTube this morning and came across a bunch of Cuban Link videos. Damn near every other video on his channel is a Fat Joe video. This guy needs professional help.

@playahaitian come get your mans......

Screenshot-20241001-075156-123.png

Bro I had to ACTIVELY never listen to Fat joe or terror squad because this fool is pathetic and everywhere on the algorithm. His trash vids from his car haunted me. Him, Choke. Dame, that Art guy are sad as f**k.

I can't understand hating someone so much but I can't eat live or survive without them.

WTF you call that?

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Bro I had to ACTIVELY never listen to Fat joe or terror squad because this fool is pathetic. His trash vids from his car haunted me. Him, Choke. Dame, that Art guy are sad as f**k.

I can't understand hating someone so much but I can't eat live or survive without them.

WTF you call that?
Obsession and low self esteem. You cannot tell me Cuban Link isn't a depressed, depraved and psychologically miserable person who gets a slight dopamine high whenever he reads a positive comment on his Fat Joe videos.

Instead of focusing on music or something more positive, he's turned into a d-grade YouTuber who films videos in between Uber/Lyft rides.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Obsession and low self esteem. You cannot tell me Cuban Link isn't a depressed, depraved and psychologically miserable person who gets a slight dopamine high whenever he reads a positive comment on his Fat Joe videos.

Instead of focusing on music or something more positive, he's turned into a d-grade YouTuber who films videos in between Uber/Lyft rides.

Post of the morning

Buck 50 bars