Big Pun’s friends/family flame Fat Joe for absence from street naming ceremony

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

As we grow old, it's important for cats to squash beef, so I can see NORE's point of wanting to bring those two together, but at the same time the way Link has talked about Joe throughout the years, it sounds like they will forever be mortal enemies.

Not saying their beef won't ever be squashed, but if I'm Joe, I don't see a reason to do it. Link needs Joe more than Joe needs Link.

It would be like the NFL merging with the XFL. There is no reason for it, the NFL is doing just fine.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As we grow old, it's important for cats to squash beef, so I can see NORE's point of wanting to bring those two together, but at the same time the way Link has talked about Joe throughout the years, it sounds like they will forever be mortal enemies.

Not saying their beef won't ever be squashed, but if I'm Joe, I don't see a reason to do it. Link needs Joe more than Joe needs Link.

It would be like the NFL merging with the XFL. There is no reason for it, the NFL is doing just fine.

^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Good lawd... Cuban please just stop

facepalm-embarrassed.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Good lawd... Cuban please just stop

facepalm-embarrassed.gif

Cut this shit off after two minutes. I’m too fucking old to hear some has been rapper repeatedly say “you know what I’m saying?” without saying a damn thing.

No you dumb uneducated idiot, we don’t know what the fuck you’re saying. And grow the fuck up and put your cap on correctly. Imagine pushing 50 and wearing your cap like that. Minus whale still rock Mitchell & Ness jerseys….

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cut this shit off after two minutes. I’m too fucking old to hear some has been rapper repeatedly say “you know what I’m saying?” without saying a damn thing.

No you dumb uneducated idiot, we don’t know what the fuck you’re saying. And grow the fuck up and put your cap on correctly. Imagine pushing 50 and wearing your cap like that. Minus whale still rock Mitchell & Ness jerseys….

/Dios mio.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Apparently Nore is a hustler and got paid off to continue to defend Joe?

He was continuing to blame Joe for everything and anything.

He compared himself to the actual island of Cuba and Joe was the US and putting sanctions and embargoes on him so he could not succeed musically.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Apparently Nore is a hustler and got paid off to continue to defend Joe?

He was continuing to blame Joe for everything and anything.

He compared himself to the actual island of Cuba and Joe was the US and putting sanctions and embargoes on him so he could not succeed musically.
:hmm: This motherfucker right here…..not you, him. STFU Link.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
is he wrong tho?

Yes in my opinion

It's been decades and he takes absolutely no real genuine responsibility for ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING

I've dealt with individuals with terminal illness, lost limbs, been molested by family, raped by husband's and boyfriends, in prison betrayed by their closet friend...

And THEY have not put this much blame on another person (when they legitimately could have) and used that as an excuse to not find their own happiness.

I ain't the get over it move on type to yell at a person

But damn it.

Let this sh*t go

success and happiness is the best revenge

All his anger disappointment and envy ain't got sh*t to do with Joe Nore Math EFN etc etc

That is ALL him

I see you J Hood, I hope you listening.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yes in my opinion

It's been decades and he takes absolutely no real genuine responsibility for ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING

I've dealt with individuals with terminal illness, lost limbs, been molested by family, raped by husband's and boyfriends, in prison betrayed by their closet friend...

And THEY have not put this much blame on another person (when they legitimately could have) and used that as an excuse to not find their own happiness.

I ain't the get over it move on type to yell at a person

But damn it.

Let this sh*t go

success and happiness is the best revenge

All his anger disappointment and envy ain't got sh*t to do with Joe Nore Math EFN etc etc

That is ALL him

I see you J Hood, I hope you listening.
same thing u say can be said about fat joe
also if somebody cut ur face and blackballs u
till this day u will still feel type of way
joe even nore are grimey people
they just want to act holy when its convenient

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@EPDC

I thought I finally got these out of ny feed

Good lawd Chico! Cuban let this sh*t go.

You NEVER visited her in prison and didn't reach out to her brother or her husband who you knew personally the entire time and never tried to apologize or just reconnect until she got back with Joe.

Maybe just maybe it isn't the illuminati

It could just be YOU

Let this sh*t go.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
@EPDC

I thought I finally got these out of ny feed

Good lawd Chico! Cuban let this sh*t go.

You NEVER visited her in prison and didn't reach out to her brother or her husband who you knew personally the entire time and never tried to apologize or just reconnect until she got back with Joe.

Maybe just maybe it isn't the illuminati

It could just be YOU

Let this sh*t go.

Is he homeless living out his car? Damn near every recent video posted with Cuban speaking is him in his car.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lolz he had like one good song on that album. Honestly don't even remember it that well. Probably went Double Wood. Tried looking up his album sales....couldn't even find them.

I'll give Cease credit, he knew his limit.

Link still thinks he still gonna blow up.

2023 and this line is still relevant

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lolz reading through the comments on that YouTube video, someone asks what Cuban is doing for a living to sustain himself because he can't be living off royalties. Someone commented back, "he's obviously an Uber driver."

It's cold in these streets....cold in those YouTube alleys too.

dayum-damn.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
You haven't been around to many families have you? Look at Bryan Mcknight and Kirk Franklin or Dez Bryant or the Jacksons. Family will bring you down quick and just because they are family doesn't mean they aren't ignorant as hell and leeches and gold digging ungrateful muhhfuccas.

If these folks out celebrating a dude who to my knowledge hadn't done shit for the community before he passed and beat women with baseball bats then their minds are obviously misplaced.

If Fat Joe had showed up they was gonna beat his ass with a baseball bat lol

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man, I laugh at this dude now. He gotta be trolling to continue talking about Joe and everyone involved.

Cuban thinks he's was so nice, he wasn't even the "nicest" Cuban rapper. Lolz he was probably hot when Pitbull came out...then switched up styles and took Flo Rida's gimmick and made bank. Lolz

Meanwhile, Cuban is giving interviews in his car in-between Uber rides.

Fuck it. His name is Uber Link from now on.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Someone on a podcast cut him a check and let him tell his story on a call in. It's like he's been rehearsing this shit for years and has to set the record straight that he's definitely an uber driver. :crying: WTF ... damn not Cuban...

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, I laugh at this dude now. He gotta be trolling to continue talking about Joe and everyone involved.

Cuban thinks he's was so nice, he wasn't even the "nicest" Cuban rapper. Lolz he was probably hot when Pitbull came out...then switched up styles and took Flo Rida's gimmick and made bank. Lolz

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Uber Link made enough money from his Uber rides to record some new music. Flow still sounds stuck in the early 2000s.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Cuban had potential, flow was decent and back in high school all the girls liked him.

After re-listening, there's a good chance Pun help him write.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This is exactly what I was talking about @EPDC

RIP to that man and condolences to his family.

But to be now primarily remembered to the world for youtube clips complaining about and blaming others?

Wtf is that?

The HOURS AND HOURS wasted.

When you could have dedicated yourself to you own and your loved ones happiness?

Cuban Link I really hope you paying attention.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Years have passed and you see what comes to light about Joe,is that was holding out on paying Pun's family money owed,so Pun's wife,Cuban, and all of the rest were right about Joe and he was doing the shit out of spite.

He had Remy's and Cuban's face cut......

Nore needs to shut up and stay out of their business because if Pun was alive there's a good chance he might not be fucking with Joe either,he only gets 30% of everthing he does of his own money.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Years have passed and you see what comes to light about Joe,is that was holding out on paying Pun's family money owed,so Pun's wife,Cuban, and all of the rest were right about Joe and he was doing the shit out of spite.

Nore needs to shut up and stay out of their business because if Pun was alive there's a good chance he might not be fucking with Joe either,he only gets 30% of everthing he does of his own money.

Wait ....hasn't all that money stuff been proven that Joe actually did not keep the money and gave all the rights back to Gloria etc etc?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait ....hasn't all that money stuff been proven that Joe actually did not keep the money and gave all the rights back to Gloria etc etc?
Appearently he told it to a partner of his who told em he sold it but Pun's wife contacted Wack100 who found out that it's in Joe's partner's name because Joe didn't want it to look bad on him that Lissa was telling the truth about owed money.
They owed Pun's wife like 4million and Pun only get's 30% of his own shit so imagine what Joe's made over the years......she has the money,she's happy and she doesn't want to talk about Joe no more.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Appearently he told it to a partner of his who told em he sold it but Pun's wife contacted Wack100 who found out that it's in Joe's partner's name because Joe didn't want it to look bad on him that Lissa was telling the truth about owed money.
They owed Pun's wife like 4million and Pun only get's 30% of his own shit so imagine what Joe's made over the years......she has the money,she's happy and she doesn't want to talk about Joe no more.

Really?

Interesting...

I could have SWORN not only was Joe proven right Cuban on one of his way many youtube clips admitted Joe did right by the family.

Honestly there have been so many lies and forged paperwork? I don't believe any of them.

so if you right?

Ok.

It's still over now and all these people need to move on.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

But to be now primarily remembered to the world for youtube clips complaining about and blaming others?

Wtf is that?

When you could have dedicated yourself to you own and your loved ones happiness?

Fat Joe is down one staunch critic.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Wtf is that?

Waits for the Cuban Link video blaming Joe for Charlie Rock’s death. R.I.P.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

I don’t believe a damn word Liza Rios has to say.