Billie Eilish says she losing social media followers cause of her titties

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm wondering....
:idea:

Wasn't there article awhile about her drawing the of the alphabet community after mentioning about her - gasp- boyfriend?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
billie-eilish-lost-cause.gif
she looks like she's on drugs
i know i'm late as hell, but who is she, and what does she do?

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She has that “Treat Me Like Dirt” vibe to her.

I’ll SMASH…and keep her on speed dial for a Tuesday night SMASH when I’m broke and bored.

Why do I have the feeling that she eats pussy as well? She seems very comfy around her video friends. :yes: :yes: :yes: . Give it a year or two, she will be one them non-binary, pansexual, everything sexual, extrasexual folks.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Bitch got 92 million followers on Instagram and she crying about 100,000.. gtfo I bet if she kept showing them off she's gain more

Word, those 100k ''bull dyke but don't know it yet, baggy clothes, loner, gothic, vamipire worshipping'' ass broads can kick rocks.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't lie I do kinda like that "Bad Guy" track

Ok I heard this song b4.. straight shopping in the clothing/supermarket music.. when they play random tracks in stores and you be like wtf is this shit , whatever continue shopping and getting the fuck out store

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most likely it was from mother's who thought she was wholesome and a role model for their lil girls. The see you can still be beautiful without showing your body. Then the titties came out and they said oh hell no.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Gotta be easy with the lost cause video there was a tranny in the mix based on the BTS that was posted

A lot of the background dancers in non rap videos are non hetero. Lol. Bet not watch any heavily choreographed music number.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I used to hear this song of hers on the radio. I always imaged a sexy chick sung this, then I saw the video. Disappointed she dressed like that.

I don't like her music and I'm not alone. Most of the shows I play are for people 21 and under and not a single one has requested any of her music in nearly 3 years

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't nobody scared of her tits. People call her a hypocrite because SHE used to shit on women who showed skin and judge them as prudishly as her fans are now judging her. This ain't shit but her chickens coming home to roost, and even then she's blowing it out of proportion. Nice jugs, though.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Thats just your anecdotal experience tho, somebody gotta be listening if she made $53 mil last yr

I'm saying that she has zero dance floor appeal. She's also not a particularly good performer. All she really has going is that teenage angst shtick which is quickly approaching the end of its shelf life.

She really needs an overdose or a plane crash to secure her legend. Beyond that she's pretty forgettable