Billie Eilish says she losing social media followers cause of her titties

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I mean not all big music acts need to have dance floor appeal, i don't really have an opinion on her as a live performer but her crowd at coachella in 2019 was louder than Ariana Grande who was the headliner that night. Her and Olivia Rodrigo just seem to be the only post 2000 born commercial pop superstars so theres gotta be a combination of factors to be that big

I'm saying that she has zero dance floor appeal. She's also not a particularly good performer. All she really has going is that teenage angst shtick which is quickly approaching the end of its shelf life.

She really needs an overdose or a plane crash to secure her legend. Beyond that she's pretty forgettable

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
That video you quoted has 181 million views.

There’s a lotta muthafucka’s with blue eyes that love her and her music.

the-office-walk-away.gif

I play for them too. Even they're not tapping their pink toes to her.

What's even more interesting is that she doesn't seem to have any real copycat artists.
I mean not all big music acts need to have dance floor appeal, i don't really have an opinion on her as a live performer but her crowd at coachella in 2019 was louder than Ariana Grande who was the headliner that night. Her and Olivia Rodrigo just seem to be the only post 2000 born commercial pop superstars so theres gotta be a combination of factors to be that big

What about Lil Nas X and juice wrld?

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Both before 2000 even tho only a yr and 2 before but still before

I play for them too. Even they're not tapping their pink toes to her.

What's even more interesting is that she doesn't seem to have any real copycat artists.

What about Lil Nas X and juice wrld?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Both before 2000 even tho only a yr and 2 before but still before

I guess if you want to split hairs.

Keep in mind that anybody who born since 2000 is going to be 21 at the oldest. Most real superstars hit between the ages of 22 to 28.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you don't know who this chick is you're either old as fuck or completely out of touch with pop culture both of which are okay...chick has been the biggest thing in music over the last several years she won mad Grammy's

And come to find out has spectacular breasts
or simply don't listen to her brand of music. that's like going into any inner-city and asking dudes if they know who George strait is.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
For you young cats, it is history repeating itself with Billie.

A lot of cats maybe to young to remember when Madonna debuted in the 1980s, she came out looking like a $10 Crack head from the local trailer park. Her look and style appealed to pre-teen and teenage girls who were 99% of her fan base. Young boys and Men paid her no attention.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5d88f85222254b0008e131b9%2FCourtesy-of-Marcus-Leatherdale%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Then when she released the single “Material Girl” and cleaned up her image and did the “Marilyn Monroe” look, teenage boys and men then took notice and the Thirst kicked into overdrive with her. She lost a lot of her original hardcore fans who loved her original style/look when she changed for mass appeal.

madonna_michael_jackson.jpg

de8525b69807c7f450f9c0cad9ffbcd3.jpg

With Billie, I looked her up and she debuted looking like a $10 Meth Head from the local trailer park. And she appealed mainly to pre-teen and teenage girls. Teenage boys and men were not paying attention to her.

1288931.jpg

f90c47b669c47758db0dbd74d2f5ceb7.jpg

Then this year she upgrades her look to look more like a woman instead of a bum. Now teenage boys and men are taking notice and the Thirst has kicked in. You can see how she appeared at this years Met Gala looking like Marilyn Monroe.

614cfd9dfe1d990018bd8b23

613fda602534ab0018540f21

344e3980-14e9-11ec-9f7f-65329e87f36a

If social media existed in the 1980s, Madonna would have gotten a lot of heat for changing her look.

Billie is only 19 years old and was born 2 months after September 11, 2001. Her primary fan base was born the same time and after. I doubt any of them, including Billie, have a clue on how Madonna entered the music scene along with how her career progressed.

High chance Billie’s management instructed her on the image change because they knew how it helped Madonna’s career.

Here is Billie at a recent Oscar De La Renta event. She is showing up at events that her hardcore, original fan base consider attending as being a “sellout”.

billie-eilish-second-met-gala-dress-2021.jpg

billie-eilish-52.jpg

billie-eilish-second-met-gala-dress-2021.jpg

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I know that, thats why its so rare for Eilish and Rodrigo to have this kinda commercial success as teens

I guess if you want to split hairs.

Keep in mind that anybody who born since 2000 is going to be 21 at the oldest. Most real superstars hit between the ages of 22 to 28.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
or simply don't listen to her brand of music. that's like going into any inner-city and asking dudes if they know who George strait is.

George Strait isn't a pop singer. He never dominated every awards show there is like she has.... I don't listen to her music either but if you follow music in general for the last 2-3 years it's hard to believe you never heard of her ijs

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Ain't nobody scared of her tits. People call her a hypocrite because SHE used to shit on women who showed skin and judge them as prudishly as her fans are now judging her. This ain't shit but her chickens coming home to roost, and even then she's blowing it out of proportion. Nice jugs, though.
The girl is 19 and just turned 19. Calling a child a hypocrite is just childish. Anybody who took her statements seriously back then and now seriously I would probably side eye but then I'm 50 years old.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The girl is 19 and just turned 19. Calling a child a hypocrite is just childish. Anybody who took her statements seriously back then and now seriously I would probably side eye but then I'm 50 years old.
Michael Brown was shot dead and crackas called him an "18 year old Black MAN"... his Wikipedia page even says he's a MAN. Fuck what you talkin' 'bout. Defending a 19 year old white WOMAN as a child in a society that charges 12 year old Black kids as adults is just coonish. Nigga, shut up.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Since her Vogue and appearance at the Met Gala.

The Wolves in Hollyweird have caught her scent.

You know her cell phone is blowing up with voicemails, texts and emails with…I Got A Upcoming Project I’m Woking On And I Believe You Would Be Good For It…Come By The Office When You Get A Chance And We Can Talk….And Come Alone.

Plenty of A-List male actors and top tier male music artist’s are sniffing on her also.

And being she is only 19 years old and inexperienced in life….she is nothing but raw meat to them horny perverts.

Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby are pissed they can’t get in on the action.

HaHa!!!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since her Vogue and appearance at the Met Gala.

The Wolves in Hollyweird have caught her scent.

You know her cell phone is blowing up with voicemails, texts and emails with…I Got A Upcoming Project I’m Woking On And I Believe You Would Be Good For It…Come By The Office When You Get A Chance And We Can Talk….And Come Alone.

Plenty of A-List male actors and top tier male music artist’s are sniffing on her also.

And being she is only 19 years old and inexperienced in life….she is nothing but raw meat to them horny perverts.

Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby are pissed they can’t get in on the action.

HaHa!!!
There was an internet clock countdown to when she turned 18. They been had her scent. They just couldn't say anything in public about it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you don't know who this chick is you're either old as fuck or completely out of touch with pop culture both of which are okay...chick has been the biggest thing in music over the last several years she won mad Grammy's

And come to find out has spectacular breasts
Or a cord cutter… most cord cutters are unplugged from most of this modern day garbage.. I think I’m going on close to 8 yrs maybe longer

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Billie Eilish Talks About Her Boob Problem

The only reason she had a problem is cuz she ain’t with a man who appreciates Big Natural Breasts….like me. :cool: