Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Office of New Americans member states: California, Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Virginia, and Washington.

Now there are also a few democratic cities in non-member states that have ONA for their respective city....like Houston, Miami, El Paso....
this shit was setup to basically to welcome immigrants and to help them in achieving their American Dream.
Through its statewide network of community-based providers, ONA assists all new Americans in accessing and navigating a variety of FREE support and services.

Yet the blacks that have been here, still have to fight and scratch for every fuckin dime.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
There’s no thread on it cause democrats are fueling this bullshit. They’re the ones who want to bring these people in to flood the black community. They want to replace the black vote with these new immigrants.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Somebody let me know when the Black community has this much organized outrage for….

- Poor, limited access to Healthcare
- Poorly funded schools
- Oppressive police
- Shitty Infrastructure
- Resistance to small business loans
- Food Deserts
- Good paying jobs

Just sayin….

What a terrible assumption for you to make.
Do better bro.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Well.... I got it through the Grapevine today that the people they have IMPORTED are beiing given $7,000-$8,000 Immeadiatly plus housing paid for 1 year and a cellphone. Landlords are about to take advantage of this by placing them into rentals paid by the city ...UP FRONT for one year.
.. Thats the latest scoop... stay tuned.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Well.... I got it through the Grapevine today that the people they have IMPORTED are beiing given $7,000-$8,000 Immeadiatly plus housing paid for 1 year and a cellphone. Landlords are about to take advantage of this by placing them into rentals paid by the city ...UP FRONT for one year.
The office of ORR been doing shit like thia for years. I used work in administration for a refugee resettlement agency and my wife was doing grant writing. I got fed up with seeing all the free shit they were giving to this foreigners and then on top of that these fuckers attitudes towards my people.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Until we get control of ourselves and take this earth back from these white devils then we all doomed. The money runs uphill. So does the control and the power has been out of hand. Everyone that has come up with free energy was killed because of it. Our kids are raised up not desiring freedom because they think they already have it and was born into total or real freedom.
Only total separation and getting total control of self is the start of real salvation.

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Little Village don't even want them
Exactly..... but the whole state is throwing money to address the migrants but saying 'fuck u" to the black folks in chicago who r in need of jobs, education, shelter etc...although the media narrative is presenting black folks as not wanting that and are totally violent..there are thousands of black families wanting safe shelter, regular income and security in their own community. i live in chicago and see this from the INSIDE and believe me, more money is coming, more aid is coming and its going to bypass the black community as the latino politicans and white politicans know this is a way to get votes from the latino community

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I noticed that there isn't a thread on this topic.

You weak bastid, fuck looking for a thread on BGOL. Use some of that rainbow coalition power, and put it to use. What the fuck is a thread on bgol.us gonna do to help your outrage?

Fuck is you doing to help change?

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Dr. Claude Anderson warned us.

Yep. 30 years ago.
He warned that if we didn't get shit when we were the 2nd largest group, what can we expect at #4 (we'll be there projected 2035ish).

@gene cisco been warning BGOL for a decade also.
One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. It's common sense. Alas, bootlickers and the uninformed followed the politcial sellouts who let white liberals dicate policy. :smh:

Let's quickly rehash the fail. Around 1960, the Asian population in the U.S. was .5% and the Hispanic population was around 3%. Now, bootlicking coons will push back against the Hispanic number because of it not really being a race. But if the Asian number went from .5% to 6% since then why is it hard to believe Hispanics went from 3% to 18% when they can walk here? :confused: So fuck bootlicker pushback on hispanic numbers.

So although this situation in Chicago is bad, it's been in the making for decades. It's coming from the high-end(Asians) and the low-end(Hispanics). Asian women now outearn white men. :lol: (And no bootlickers, don't try to start dividing Asians up into Vietnam, Indian, Chinese, etc to save face and say they not all doing well.).

Let's say the quiet part out loud. EVERYONE is laughing at us. This shit is a fail unlike no other. I challenge anyone to find a bigger fail in this country than WILLINGLY moving from 2nd to 4th and BEGGING for more. No coming back from this. If cats won't admit they are wrong when the math from 1960 to 2023 is presented, what do folks think these Chicago videos will do?

Way to take up the opposite position because right-wing cacs were anti-illegals. Worried about right-wing talking points instead of whether or not the shit is true and affecting them.(same dumb shit bootlickers doing with this LGBTQXYZ fuckery). Now folks think DEI and pushing anti-racist is going to reverse this shit. :lol:Meanwhile, Asians quickly catching on that they ain't included and sooner or later Hispanics will figure out when they succeed they ain't POC no more. Good luck with that coalition shit.

Bootlickers ain't nothing but playtoys for white leftists. More importantly, they are REPLACEABLE toys. Don't cosign the narrative. Cancelled. Just like these black Chicago folks.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I saw some shit of illegals marching and demanding citizenship in Chicago in a video. Can you believe the arrogance of these people. They should be using that energy for their own government in their countries of origin. They should be marching in their own countries demanding shit from their government. You break US laws and then demand you become citizens. Also, use you work ethic to build up your shit hole country.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't want them and their class of people needs and wants will be pushed ahead of ours and we'll be an underclass of an underclass like we've been to others,Jews,Asians,Arabs,Africans and now Messicans,area's that were once black is now all Messicans.

Move em to the nearest white suburban area....

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. It's common sense. Alas, bootlickers and the uninformed followed the politcial sellouts who let white liberals dicate policy. :smh:

Let's quickly rehash the fail. Around 1960, the Asian population in the U.S. was .5% and the Hispanic population was around 3%. Now, bootlicking coons will push back against the Hispanic number because of it not really being a race. But if the Asian number went from .5% to 6% since then why is it hard to believe Hispanics went from 3% to 18% when they can walk here? :confused: So fuck bootlicker pushback on hispanic numbers.

So although this situation in Chicago is bad, it's been in the making for decades. It's coming from the high-end(Asians) and the low-end(Hispanics). Asian women now outearn white men. :lol: (And no bootlickers, don't try to start dividing Asians up into Vietnam, Indian, Chinese, etc to save face and say they not all doing well.).

Let's say the quiet part out loud. EVERYONE is laughing at us. This shit is a fail unlike no other. I challenge anyone to find a bigger fail in this country than WILLINGLY moving from 2nd to 4th and BEGGING for more. No coming back from this. If cats won't admit they are wrong when the math from 1960 to 2023 is presented, what do folks think these Chicago videos will do?

Way to take up the opposite position because right-wing cacs were anti-illegals. Worried about right-wing talking points instead of whether or not the shit is true and affecting them.(same dumb shit bootlickers doing with this LGBTQXYZ fuckery). Now folks think DEI and pushing anti-racist is going to reverse this shit. :lol:Meanwhile, Asians quickly catching on that they ain't included and sooner or later Hispanics will figure out when they succeed they ain't POC no more. Good luck with that coalition shit.

Bootlickers ain't nothing but playtoys for white leftists. More importantly, they are REPLACEABLE toys. Don't cosign the narrative. Cancelled. Just like these black Chicago folks.