Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nyc is having a big problem with housing migrants. These democrats are just as idiotic as the Republicans. We need a 4th political party.

thats what I been saying for years.. A party that is for The People.. but the truth is, we are not going to get that party,

untill WE are able to PROTECT that party...from being compromised...

I do believe there are people in power that really want to do the right thing, but there is nobody protecting them,

we THINK we have a protection for them in place.. that couldnt be further from the truth...if we did, JFK wouldve

never been murdered...

but yea we NEED an American Peoples Party to offset this Corporatocracy we live under...

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Why you Chicago cats ain't turn your guns on the immigrants instead of each other?

See how easy it is to say some stupid smart shit?

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
from what i heard from people on the ground here is that the money they are getting they are spending it real quick and it's running out so some of the chicks are selling that thang and the dudes are doing petty crimes according to my guy who is on the police force. Also, there seems to be a beef between the latino's already here vs the one who just get here. I heard fights break out soon as they get off the bus. Also from another perspective is that the money they are getting is from a different source of funding so you can't compare the money that's being given to the immigrants because it's a different source of money vs the money that is needed to take care of the community.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
from what i heard from people on the ground here is that the money they are getting they are spending it real quick and it's running out so some of the chicks are selling that thang and the dudes are doing petty crimes according to my guy who is on the police force. Also, there seems to be a beef between the latino's already here vs the one who just get here. I heard fights break out soon as they get off the bus. Also from another perspective is that the money they are getting is from a different source of funding so you can't compare the money that's being given to the immigrants because it's a different source of money vs the money that is needed to take care of the community.
So these illegals get secret "money"?
That doesn't change the topic breh.

Give my people in the Chi some of that "secret hidden" then.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

According to ballscout, them folks just lazy. The illegals deserve all that money because of them being willing to do work black folks won't do(that is talking point 1 from the dem handbook.)

Hey, them illegals never took any job from a cat like ballscout, so fuck this $51 million. Fuck is the problem here? :hmm:

Every poster on BGOL should be :angry: @ this shit.

And I will never call them migrants. I bet in 1500 SOME dumb ass Native Americans had a word for cacs that was equal to 'migrants'. :lol:These fools in Chicago getting in touch with the Native American experience.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
According to ballscout, them folks just lazy. The illegals deserve all that money because of them being willing to do work black folks won't do(that is talking point 1 from the dem handbook.)

Hey, them illegals never took any job from a cat like ballscout, so fuck this $51 million. Fuck is the problem here? :hmm:

And I will never call them migrants. I bet in 1500 SOME dumb ass Native Americans had a word for cacs that was equal to 'migrants'. :lol:These fools in Chicago getting in touch with the Native American experience.
We getting the business

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
We getting the business
Get that batshit mayor of yours to redirect some to Cleveland like ya'll did the Folks/VLs back in the late 80s. :lol:

On the real side, a lot of folks need a wake up call up here. All the hispanics up here move to the west side(white) to avoid the east(black areas). Drop off a few busloads on Kinsman, Superior, and St Clair and let folks know their replacements have arrived. :smh:

heavyhand

International
International Member

that's their MO, come from a shithole country, undermine the locals, actively work against them and then cry xenophobia when confronted.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Multiple pages added to the AA thread today. Yet, a lot of the same folks quiet as fuck about what was going on in Chicago(and other areas) and the money run out tomorrow. :smh:

There should be just as much anger for this shit. But somehow it is right-wing talking points to show folks actively being displaced and have resources stolen. Ride or die for democrat talking points, black folks be damned.

Situation is hopeless. Critical thinking is lacking at the community level.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Yep they only go by certain talking points and have no original thoughts of their own.
Multiple pages added to the AA thread today. Yet, a lot of the same folks quiet as fuck about what was going on in Chicago(and other areas) and the money run out tomorrow. :smh:

There should be just as much anger for this shit. But somehow it is right-wing talking points to show folks actively being displaced and have resources stolen. Ride or die for democrat talking points, black folks be damned.

Situation is hopeless. Critical thinking is lacking at the community level.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yep they only go by certain talking points and have no original thoughts of their own.
It's fucked up on so many levels. MSM was naturally quiet on this. Came to BGOL to see if the crazy situtation was gaining any traction here. Well, see how that worked out. :smh:

How can someone be so for AA and want mass immigration? It's clear they get their talking points from ivory tower academics and politicians, not critical thinking.

It reminds me of how right wingers are pro-life for the fetus, and don't care once the kid is born. Shit just don't go together.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
It's fucked up on so many levels. MSM was naturally quiet on this. Came to BGOL to see if the crazy situtation was gaining any traction here. Well, see how that worked out. :smh:

How can someone be so for AA and want mass immigration? It's clear they get their talking points from ivory tower academics and politicians, not critical thinking.

It reminds me of how right wingers are pro-life for the fetus, and don't care once the kid is born. Shit just don't go together.
The gate keepers, that Ice Cube spoke about the other day, are noticeably absent from this discussion. But naturally they are vocal about the AA thing lol.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:smh: Just noticed how many shills are in the Elon/twitter thread and missing in this one. Clearly getting their talking points from purple haired, leftist cacs. In their making up shit about racists words on twitter while we have hard evidence of black residents being pushed to the side for illegals. Or the bitches popped up in that thread about bonus holes but won't post in here.

Just disgusting. These fools are muppets and the leftist cacs are Jim Henson.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yo, anyone who ain't in this fucking thread outraged about what is happening to black residents in Chicago and dares to call me some bullshit over not supporting hollywood weirdos or being hurt by 'dog whistles' or tweets can't be taken seriously. :smh:

As we see here, the fuckery continues and is coming to black areas all across the nation. Like Dre said in Training Day, a long way from starbucks homie. That's where they dropping the illegals. A long way from starbucks. :smh: This the shit your purple-hair, gender bender friends cool with.

But hey, talking about illegals is FOX news shit. Cac talking points. Well, at least the purple hairs and their shills say that. These black folks caught in the mix beg to differ.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well.... I got it through the Grapevine today that the people they have IMPORTED are beiing given $7,000-$8,000 Immeadiatly plus housing paid for 1 year and a cellphone. Landlords are about to take advantage of this by placing them into rentals paid by the city ...UP FRONT for one year.
.. Thats the latest scoop... stay tuned.
Yep, that’s why I don’t have much respect for them. They come over here because they know they’ll be taken care of. It is great to see that we finally have enough of us waking up to this sham so that we can finally take back what is ours.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They don't want to touch these threads.

But hey, elon did some things that may or may not do some things. Some cac got a song that is a 'dog whistle'. Mean twitter man exists. Bitch ass Desantis don't like the rat.

Got heat for all that bs, but nothing for a real problem happening to black folks. :smh: What? No quote tweets from people with Ukraine flags/pronouns in their bios about this matter? :lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Why would somebody come here is beyond my comprehension. Suffocating surveillance and non existent law enforcement, rule of law.

I got some shit in the pipeline that is being intentionally slow walked, prolonging my time in the U.S. It is not a good fit for me here and never will be.

Chicago is not a good place to go anyways when winter hits.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
They don't want to touch these threads.

But hey, elon did some things that may or may not do some things. Some cac got a song that is a 'dog whistle'. Mean twitter man exists. Bitch ass Desantis don't like the rat.

Got heat for all that bs, but nothing for a real problem happening to black folks. :smh: What? No quote tweets from people with Ukraine flags/pronouns in their bios about this matter? :lol:

Unserious people. We already knew that tho.