Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I might be in the same boat a couple of months from now. You never know when shit goes lawless and you got to get the fuck out. The longer I stay the worse off I become.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
Damn Little Village don't even want them
Little Village is predominantly Mexican.
They don't want them because they are Guatemalans, Hondurans and Venezuelans.
You may be Latin and speak spanish but if you're not Mexican they will not advocate for you as hard as they would with someone from their mother country. They care about Mexicans only and that's it.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If GOP smart, they just removing all security in their border states and devoting them to bus duty. :lol: This shit will not end well, but it's the wake up call black voters need to demand some fucking accountability from democrats and the hippies.

Everyody want go to heaven, but nobody want dead. Folks want to help illegals, but not in their backyard.

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A ridiculous amount of resources that are being found for the immigrants but nothing yearly for clearly and specifically set aside for the black folks and brown folks currently struggling in Chicago. Yes there are programs that the city is investing and implementing to help Chicago people but the yearly cost for this migrant situation could easily hit 400 million a year....for non resident immigrants ...voters need to question that bullshit.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Little Village is predominantly Mexican.
They don't want them because they are Guatemalans, Hondurans and Venezuelans.
You may be Latin and speak spanish but if you're not Mexican they will not advocate for you as hard as they would with someone from their mother country. They care about Mexicans only and that's it.

They'll vote red next year and will be called white supremacist wannabe CACs.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
If GOP smart, they just removing all security in their border states and devoting them to bus duty. :lol: This shit will not end well, but it's the wake up call black voters need to demand some fucking accountability from democrats and the hippies.

Everyody want go to heaven, but nobody want dead. Folks want to help illegals, but not in their backyard.
Man what.

I want a flood of these immigrants to come

It’s another all male caravan coming.

I want these cities to blow the fuck up

They putting up tents that cost 30 million a week to run in black communities with no grocery stores.

Workers getting paid 196$USD A HOUR. And that’s not even the manager.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

AOC GETTING THE BUSINESS

@The Catcher In The Rye

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They'll vote red next year and will be called white supremacist wannabe CACs.
Well, that's the thing with these dumb asses controlling the narrative. I don't fuck with Mexicans like that. But I also ain't an out-of-touch, critically conscious person who operates in fantasy land. I know that groups don't get along. I know just because Mexicans don't like other latino demos that don't make them white supremacists, nazis, etc. Meanwhile, mexicans ain't fucking with cacs like that and the same folks calling them white supremacists won't say shit about it.

We have so-called educated people who act like divisions are new to earth and were just created in the last 400 years. Making policy off naive, fantasy land shit is doomed to fail from the start(much like every other policy they have created from a childlike understanding of people).

Mexicans have every right to vote in their best interests. Not everone lets whacked out white leftists tell them how to vote.

What is crazy is the Mexican government making sure those other demos get here.

AOC GETTING THE BUSINESS

@The Catcher In The Rye

AOC is just so out-of-touch with reality it is crazy. That's her growing up in an upper-class area and only learning about life through college. Much like the mean twitter man, she a social media politician. They good and getting reactions for saying wild shit. Their fans fail to realize the grift.

But no one is coming in this thread. I only like keep these threads active for receipts to look back on. It's just proof how cats are politically sick in these BGOL streets.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Get those spics the fuck out of there.

Interesting these illegal immigrants who cant hardly speak English can write perfectly legible English protest signs. Its almost as if some organization is behind all this to destabilize the country. Just like George Suro funded the BLM assholes. Im sure he's behind this as well. To justify martial law and more police spending

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Well, that's the thing with these dumb asses controlling the narrative. I don't fuck with Mexicans like that. But I also ain't an out-of-touch, critically conscious person who operates in fantasy land. I know that groups don't get along. I know just because Mexicans don't like other latino demos that don't make them white supremacists, nazis, etc. Meanwhile, mexicans ain't fucking with cacs like that and the same folks calling them white supremacists won't say shit about it.

We have so-called educated people who act like divisions are new to earth and were just created in the last 400 years. Making policy off naive, fantasy land shit is doomed to fail from the start(much like every other policy they have created from a childlike understanding of people).

Mexicans have every right to vote in their best interests. Not everone lets whacked out white leftists tell them how to vote.

What is crazy is the Mexican government making sure those other demos get here.

AOC is just so out-of-touch with reality it is crazy. That's her growing up in an upper-class area and only learning about life through college. Much like the mean twitter man, she a social media politician. They good and getting reactions for saying wild shit. Their fans fail to realize the grift.

But no one is coming in this thread. I only like keep these threads active for receipts to look back on. It's just proof how cats are politically sick in these BGOL streets.
Man eewwll thread had 100 posts a day full of crying ninjas

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

AOC GETTING THE BUSINESS

@The Catcher In The Rye

Thanks for tagging me.

Her three points seemed solid.

How many people do you think it was doing that yelling? Certainly not dozens. Sounded like single digits. You could get King Taharqua and nine other nuts to do that at the unveiling of a Jordan statue, doesn't make it any indication of public opinion.

I would not call that "getting the business." That would have happened to Obama in a thousand places in America during the ACA push if he spoke in uncontrolled environments like that.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Thanks for tagging me.

How many people do you think it was doing that yelling? Certainly not dozens. Sounded like single digits. You could get King Taharqua and nine other nuts to do that at the unveiling of a Jordan statue, doesn't make it any indication of public opinion.

I would not call that "getting the business." That would have happened to Obama in a thousand places in America during the ACA push if he spoke in uncontrolled environments like that.
How dare u compare the American 44th president to this light skin female version of newt gringrich.

She was getting the business by the entire crowd.

That wasn’t just one or 3 or 6 people.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Thanks for tagging me.

AND SHE HAD FUCKING CHUY GARCIA BEHIND HER

WTF

JAMAL BOWMAN TOO

THEM DEMORATS ARE FINISHED!!!!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Some Cac Russell Brand got some allegations on him and thread from yesterday already 3 pages because I guess the guy has the wrong politics.

Meanwhile, this thread ONLY 3 pages because it has the wrong politics. BGOL cats funny like that.

@shaddyvillethug Your mayor wants to put these illegals in tents for the winter? They get heaters you pay for though. Is that going to work? Tents during a Chicago winter(got them on some pioneer shit or how the natives used to live)? On the real side, not even joking. How do you think that will go and WHICH neighborhoods will he put the tents in?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Some Cac Russell Brand got some allegations on him and thread from yesterday already 3 pages because I guess the guy has the wrong politics.

Meanwhile, this thread ONLY 3 pages because it has the wrong politics. BGOL cats funny like that.

@shaddyvillethug Your mayor wants to put these illegals in tents for the winter? They get heaters you pay for though. Is that going to work? Tents during a Chicago winter(got them on some pioneer shit or how the natives used to live)? On the real side, not even joking. How do you think that will go and WHICH neighborhoods will he put the tents in?

New thread idea: Migrants say FUCK REPARATIONS, give US the money!

At least 10 pager

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

They are putting tents in Black neighborhoods that cost 30 million a month to operate

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

They are putting tents in Black neighborhoods that cost 30 million a month to operate

Yeah, so your total for the illegals for the year will be 360 million that your city just 'found' for illegals while the black community still begs for resources.

And your mayor was avoiding answering where the tents will go. They seemed to have closed meetings to leaving out black voters. I guess they were just fucking around with the 'threats to our democracy' meme because seems like they don't want voices to be heard.

We all know they will stick the tents in black areas, but they don't want to admit it just yet. :smh:

This is so embarrassing. But not as much as folks ignoring this issue like good party sellouts.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don't have shit to add other than y'all were warned about all these Illegal Aliens invading the country yrs ago. And you made this shit a Left/ Right useless argument. With no forethought of the consequences or historical context of how this would be detrimental to the already impoverished your opinion flowed freely......... oh , well !

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Ain't that a bitch. Fucking devils wouldn't spend a 5% of that money in youth programs and trade schools for it's own citizens. Those illegals are Black people replacement. Mark my words. I've seen that shit happen too many times already in real time.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Yeah good call out on the 3 page Brand thread. Remember they gave Hunter a pass because "hes not an elected official"?
Also the Boebert thread is 5 pages lol.

Where's the Biden impeachment inquiry thread though?

Like I said political groupism at a disgusting high these past 10 years.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Yeah good call out on the 3 page Brand thread. Remember they gave Hunter a pass because "hes not an elected official"?

Those Democratic shills (CaMeal, veritech , lil Tex , cotton mouf , darrkman , fonz) won’t dare speak on this at all.

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Man, these coons just like the coons who were in their 40s in the 90s and couldn't get enough of Clinton. Same types of coons that fell for the drug war and the prison industrial complex. Just swallow any bullshit they are given and then when shit blows up they take no accountability. NONE. :smh:

And yeah, Hunter ain't an elected official but they couldn't stfu about the mean twitter man's kids. Just like they fools say 'it's a private business, they can do what they want' until shit doesn't go their way. Like with Musk. How many pages of echo chamber therapy is that Musk thread? I think he made 80 billion while they trying to clown him. And I don't like Musk, but the hypocrisy is insane.

Speaking of impeachment, when the mean twitter man was impeached and everyone knew nothing would come of it and it was a waste, the shills claimed 'it needs to be done anyway for accountability' or some shit. Now when nothing will come of it for the other side, they clown it.

It's a political echo chamber around here with black voices using talking points they get from white leftists(the quote tweets usually are some cac with ukaine flag, pronouns, or both). And white leftists refuse to discuss illegals disrupting black communities and stealing money. Yeah, it is theft since they here illegally.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, these coons just like the coons who were in their 40s in the 90s and couldn't get enough of Clinton. Same types of coons that fell for the drug war and the prison industrial complex. Just swallow any bullshit they are given and then when shit blows up they take no accountability. NONE. :smh:

And yeah, Hunter ain't an elected official but they couldn't stfu about the mean twitter man's kids. Just like they fools say 'it's a private business, they can do what they want' until shit doesn't go their way. Like with Musk. How many pages of echo chamber therapy is that Musk thread? I think he made 80 billion while they trying to clown him. And I don't like Musk, but the hypocrisy is insane.

Speaking of impeachment, when the mean twitter man was impeached and everyone knew nothing would come of it and it was a waste, the shills claimed 'it needs to be done anyway for accountability' or some shit. Now when nothing will come of it for the other side, they clown it.

It's a political echo chamber around here with black voices using talking points they get from white leftists(the quote tweets usually are some cac with ukaine flag, pronouns, or both). And white leftists refuse to discuss illegals disrupting black communities and stealing money. Yeah, it is theft since they here illegally.
I just want them to keep that same energy is all.

But if not, can they at least fuckking get something out of them lol?
They treat the DEMs like they were doing substantive things out here for Black people.
Simply not being as racist as the Republicans is a LOW bar to clear. But here we are lol.