Black Christian chick: White people just want you to act like normal humans in public. They're not racist.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Da fuck wrong wit this coon ass bitch!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: Why should I give a fuck about living up to the standards of a crakkka.

IygVT4.jpg

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
two things can be true.

1. white people are racist. it's baked into the dna of western culture.

2. some black people need to get their act together. if you need examples, this forum is filled with videos of the evidence daily.

addendum:

-idgaf that some people of other races/ethnicities need to get their act together. i see too many of our people fucking up. shit is embarrassing.
How did wearing suits and being "respectable" work out for them

97a0ea99-d48e-4fca-b182-5eb6d2d8f004.jpg

ap630715028_custom-808d18242e60b0e1296fa1a759796cbabcf1f036-s1100-c50.jpg

before you start with the past stuff....2020

whitehouse-protests-2-gty-ps-200602_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
How did wearing suits and being "respectable" work out for them

97a0ea99-d48e-4fca-b182-5eb6d2d8f004.jpg

ap630715028_custom-808d18242e60b0e1296fa1a759796cbabcf1f036-s1100-c50.jpg

before you start with the past stuff....2020

whitehouse-protests-2-gty-ps-200602_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

My grandfather came home from the war wearing his military suit and got called an N word by cacs and told to take off the uniform. He got arrested when he beat the shit out both them honkies. Black folks used to wear suits to baseball games and everywhere and still got treated like shit. This coon ass bitch needs her face pissed in then slapped with metal bat

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My grandfather came home from the war wearing his military suit and got called an N word by cacs and told to take off the uniform. He got arrested when he beat the shit out both them honkies. Black folks used to wear suits to baseball games and everywhere and still got treated like shit. This coon ass bitch needs her face pissed in then slapped with metal bat
Sorry about your grand pops. Hope he lived a long happy life in-spite of the bullshit.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Sorry about your grand pops. Hope he lived a long happy life in-spite of the bullshit.
He waited tables in Manhattan , rich crackas would offer him bigger tips if they could refer to him as N word while he waited on them. These crackas lucky we a civilized people and didn’t go out killing as many as we could. I can’t imagine dealing with the shit my ancestors and elders did.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
She ran to the internets to spout such ignorance and her black partner didn’t coax her to take it down.

She calls God “Yahweh” and “Yeshua”. Is she the new age black Israelite?

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:giggle: :cool: that stinking b**** know what she doing! She gone get plenty of mileage out of that obvious bullshit she spewing :smh:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Again, who gets to decide what is acceptable or not?

And this right here is exactly what is wrong with our culture.

Too many of our people think that they should not be held accountable for adhering to standards. And until the men of our culture come together to set and enforce those standards our people will continue down this path of destruction.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
And this right here is exactly what is wrong with our culture.

Too many of our people think that they should not be held accountable for adhering to standards. And until the men of our culture come together to set and enforce those standards our people will continue down this path of destruction.

You keep talking about these standards and never tell me who gets to decide them. Where are they listed? How can you hold anyone accountable for standards that aren't laid out?

So... two simple questions.

Who set the standards and where are they detailed?

It's like you have some standards in your head, whether they were put there by you or someone else, and you're angry other people aren't following what's in your mind.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You keep talking about these standards and never tell me who gets to decide them. Where are they listed? How can you hold anyone accountable for standards that aren't laid out?

So... two simple questions.

Who set the standards and where are they detailed?

I already said that Black Men should set the standards.

And as it is now Black people as a whole have no standards so they need to be detailed.

I can think of a couple of rules for the top three though.

NO MORE BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK!
NO MORE SINGLE MOTHERS!

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

And as it is now Black people as a whole have no standards so they need to be detailed.

NO MORE SINGLE MOTHERS!

WHICH BLACK MEN SET THE STANDARDS?

No one asked me what I think or what standards I want.

What if I don't agree?

Is there a vote, or do you just think you should be able to enforce your standards on everyone else?

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

NO MORE SINGLE MOTHERS!

Single Mother Shit is ending society. I am not blaming how the situation got there, but there is no reason for a woman being the head of a household. What difference is it than a kid living on theor own? I guess they get fed every night?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

NO MORE SINGLE MOTHERS!
What if you don’t want to get married but have a life partner?

you obviously don’t need a ring to create life so why is it important to have a ring in order for 2 people to be committed? a ring dosent guarantee happiness, dosent guarantee being together forever, dosent guarantee monogamy, dosent guarantee great parenting skills. So what’s the significance of this ring that dosent have magic but is some piece of material that big biz learned to capitalize on in the early 1900s

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
What if you don’t want to get married but have a life partner?

you obviously don’t need a ring to create life so why is it important to have a ring in order for 2 people to be committed? a ring dosent guarantee happiness, dosent guarantee being together forever, dosent guarantee monogamy, dosent guarantee great parenting skills. So what’s the significance of this ring that dosent have magic but is some piece of material that big biz learned to capitalize on in the early 1900s

Exactly.