Black Dragon Takeout- A Black American Chinese Restaurant in Philadelphia, PA.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

The reviews seem to be good, but someone said to wait a lil longer before going there because they have some kinks to work out with their food.

Now, I usually don't go to a new restaurant when they first open, I want to give them some time to settle when the crowd isn't packed in there.

They aren't far from where my folks live which is a good thing.

I'll stop by there in a couple of months or later..

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
@doe moe My fault for not tagging you as well, but are you gonna check that jawn out because the food looks good?

I stopped eating at Danny woks years ago, but my family seems to love their trash ass Chinese food. Hopefully I can convince them to buy from that black owned Chinese food once we taste their food.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@doe moe My fault for not tagging you as well, but are you gonna check that jawn out because the food looks good?

I stopped eating at Danny woks years ago, but my family seems to love their trash ass Chinese food. Hopefully I can convince them to buy from that black owned Chinese food once we taste their food.
Yup, I'll be in Philly later this year and I've put this on my list of things to do.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They've been drawin extra hard the past few years. I'm chillin' hard until I see how those West Philly buls react to YBC Dul getting killed. I'm on ice until then. These goofballs have switches and shoot indiscriminately.
I still gotta go outside, just gotta keep your head on a swivel and move accordingly.

Yeah, these young buls moving without any structure and the OGs should be stepping in to stop all that shit.

The cycle continues with this retaliation shit and these dudes want to drills and shit when Philly was never known for that.

I hate the fact my city want to copy other cities doing all this bullshit.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They've been drawin extra hard the past few years. I'm chillin' hard until I see how those West Philly buls react to YBC Dul getting killed. I'm on ice until then. These goofballs have switches and shoot indiscriminately.

:smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 @TheFuser Y'all gonna check out this black owned Chinese jawn in West Philly?
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

aFOsua.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
we need to do this all over America and get them vultures and parasites out of our communities
That shit isn't easy and is hard to do since not a lot of black people want to own a business.

I do agree we need more black owned businesses and my city has a lot of them but them Chinese restaurants are still here though. It's gonna take a lot to get them to go out of business because our people have to support their own for that to happen.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit isn't easy and is hard to do since not a lot of black people want to own a business.

I do agree we need more black owned businesses and my city has a lot of them but them Chinese restaurants are still here though. It's gonna take a lot to get them to go out of business because our people have to support their own for that to happen.
Ur 100% correct. this is the kinda shit Tariq,Umar and the other so called grass roots should be doing. reparations is cool but getting our money that we have to stay in our community and build our businesses open our schools and hospitals and all the other things we need as a people. we r $1.5 trillion strong and yet we dont own shit thats a disgrace. we gotta get away from consumers to being owners. just look at the Jews that should be us.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ur 100% correct. this is the kinda shit Tariq,Umar and the other so called grass roots should be doing. reparations is cool but getting our money that we have to stay in our community and build our businesses open our schools and hospitals and all the other things we need as a people. we r $1.5 trillion strong and yet we dont own shit thats a disgrace. we gotta get away from consumers to being owners. just look at the Jews that should be us.
Never compare us to the Jews… you don’t expect a deer to be victorious vs a wolf inside a wolf den.. why cause the wolf got homecourt advantage and the den is controlled by wolves. Well black people are the deer and Jews/cacs are the wolves and america is the wolf/den.. that is why Jews and cacs are in the position they are in. The first thing people need to acknowledge is this absolUte truth. When the game was built for your opponent to win and you to lose don’t blame yourself for thinking you on fair ground and that your opponent is winning cause they are great at what they do and they do things fairly. Now once you comprehend that, than you can work on tactics in order to maneuver and do better on enemy lines.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never compare us to the Jews… you don’t expect a deer to be victorious vs a wolf inside a wolf den.. why cause the wolf got homecourt advantage and the den is controlled by wolves. Well black people are the deer and Jews/cacs are the wolves and america is the wolf/den.. that is why Jews and cacs are in the position they are in. The first thing people need to acknowledge is this absolUte truth. When the game was built for your opponent to win and you to lose don’t blame yourself for thinking you on fair ground and that your opponent is winning cause they are great at what they do and they do things fairly. Now once you comprehend that, than you can work on tactics in order to maneuver and do better on enemy lines.
Let me be more specific. I am not comparing us to Jews nor did I say that. I said be owners not consumers. Jews r known to be owners and we need to change our collective mentality from spending our resources on foolishness to pooling our resources to get ownership and when we get ownership don’t sellout for personal wealth instead of group wealth Like Jews. The system is the system and we know what it is and where the roots dig deep however we have trillions of $ of power and we don’t use that to alter the system within the system. We to busy trying to floss material shit for likes and accolades. We buy overpriced jewelry and they buy property. We buy depreciating cars and they buy art.We tithe to churches and they invest in stock market. We gotta be smarter