Black Dragon Takeout- A Black American Chinese Restaurant in Philadelphia, PA.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let me be more specific. I am not comparing us to Jews nor did I say that. I said be owners not consumers. Jews r known to be owners and we need to change our collective mentality from spending our resources on foolishness to pooling our resources to get ownership and when we get ownership don’t sellout for personal wealth instead of group wealth Like Jews. The system is the system and we know what it is and where the roots dig deep however we have trillions of $ of power and we don’t use that to alter the system within the system. We to busy trying to floss material shit for likes and accolades. We buy overpriced jewelry and they buy property. We buy depreciating cars and they buy art.We tithe to churches and they invest in stock market. We gotta be smarter
you said you understood what I said and yet you still downplaying black people and giving Jews way to much credit.. Jews buy a lot of dumbshit and do dumbshit with their money also but nobody talks about that. They control the money and property through many illegal ways and loopholes. Lot of our stuff was taking away and we were denied many things through illegal tactics and laws. See once again people don’t like to acknowledge the facts. Central Park taken from us, many beaches, waterfronts, land taken from us, black wall street and many other positive systems destroyed by cacs with violence. No way close to an even field.. we were enslaved for centuries, denied money-making opportunities, denied ability to buy property and areas. When it was all said and done we were limited and still limited on what we could do. Also do you think 5th ave was created for blacks, diamond district created for blacks, European cars made for blacks, high fashion created for blacks? Hell no all that shit was created without thinking about us, in fact if they only depended on the black dollar those genres would collapse overnight.. the biggest consumers of those things were pale skins whites/jews

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you said you understood what I said and yet you still downplaying black people and giving Jews way to much credit.. Jews buy a lot of dumbshit and do dumbshit with their money also but nobody talks about that. They control the money and property through many illegal ways and loopholes. Lot of our stuff was taking away and we were denied many things through illegal tactics and laws. See once again people don’t like to acknowledge the facts. Central Park taken from us, many beaches, waterfronts, land taken from us, black wall street and many other positive systems destroyed by cacs with violence. No way close to an even field.. we were enslaved for centuries, denied money-making opportunities, denied ability to buy property and areas. When it was all said and done we were limited and still limited on what we could do. Also do you think 5th ave was created for blacks, diamond district created for blacks, European cars made for blacks, high fashion created for blacks? Hell no all that shit was created without thinking about us, in fact if they only depended on the black dollar those genres would collapse overnight.. the biggest consumers of those things were pale skins whites/jews
Ok. You win the debate with yourself Cause you continue to explain points I’m not denying,talking about or ever mentioned. I Never said any of the shit you said. Jews buy dumb shit..of course they do As do whites and asians and every ethnic group does. I don’t care what THEY do I care about what we do And we have the wealth to change our situations in 2024/2025 with or without reparations. We as a collective fuck off our money more than any other group when you consider the extreme poverty,lack of education,lack of housing,lack of resources in our communities. I can take you all over Atlanta and show you million dollar churches in neighborhoods with shacks,projects and rundown buildings. We can change that shit but as a collective we don’t for a lot of reasons including systemic racism,institutional racism,history of money illiteracy,desire to be viewed positively by white society etc.. so you win the Jews and CAC r fucked up debate.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok. You win the debate with yourself Cause you continue to explain points I’m not denying,talking about or ever mentioned. I Never said any of the shit you said. Jews buy dumb shit..of course they do As do whites and asians and every ethnic group does. I don’t care what THEY do I care about what we do And we have the wealth to change our situations in 2024/2025 with or without reparations. We as a collective fuck off our money more than any other group when you consider the extreme poverty,lack of education,lack of housing,lack of resources in our communities. I can take you all over Atlanta and show you million dollar churches in neighborhoods with shacks,projects and rundown buildings. We can change that shit but as a collective we don’t for a lot of reasons including systemic racism,institutional racism,history of money illiteracy,desire to be viewed positively by white society etc.. so you win the Jews and CAC r fucked up debate.
I can take you all over ny and show you buildings, townhouses, biz, etc that are black owned, introduce you to black people that work for the financial district and make money in stocks, I could show you black prosperity despite all the roadblocks put in front of us. So for all the negative you would want to put a black face on I could show you a lot of positive with black faces connected to it. That’s 3 post you try to downplay black people. Humans overall in america are consumers, this capitalistic society that we are part of amerikkka pushes that agenda. From being consumers to being employees that’s what the capitalistic gameplan is all about. The black demograPhic is just one of many demographics that are bombarded by this concept on a daily basis. Of course we could do better, need to do better, but when the whole society is built on this concept it’s hard to reverse a certain mentality. Centuries of programming dosent get erased overnight. Fortunately there are some that don’t follow those concepts and progress in it. With all that said slowly but surely advancement is always taking place

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not far at all because I usually drive past the zoo all the time when I used to go to trade school.
Okay. I'll make that a trip then.

RrJmJd.jpg

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
drove by the other day, line was long....going to try next week....going to give support.....I wish he was on 52nd street, with a bigger location, but rent is probably too high....the old "big George " would be perfect

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
drove by the other day, line was long....going to try next week....going to give support.....I wish he was on 52nd street, with a bigger location, but rent is probably too high....the old "big George " would be perfect

I been here 35 mins in line already, place is full, line getting bigger, I am hungry as fuck ! I live in jersey my office is in center city, and it took me 30 mins to get here from center.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Aight man these people playing with my emotions, think it's the owner wife, she just came out and announced no soul rolls, no Mac and cheese dumplings. SMFH, and I'm still standing in line.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Finally made it in after hour and 20 mins.
Grabbed a peach cobbler from a lady that is trying to get her desserts in the restaurant.

Is she selling her food from the street? If so, I can’t stand people who do that.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

Collard green eggroll 9.5
Jerk chick dumplimgs 7.0
Magnolia project beef 8.5
Chrysanthemum lemonade 10

I'll def be back when the hype wears off and I don't have to wait 2 hours to eat.
This shit def hit different !!!

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been here 35 mins in line already, place is full, line getting bigger, I am hungry as fuck ! I live in jersey my office is in center city, and it took me 30 mins to get here from center.
he may need to expand

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Collard green eggroll 9.5
Jerk chick dumplimgs 7.0
Magnolia project beef 8.5
Chrysanthemum lemonade 10

I'll def be back when the hype wears off and I don't have to wait 2 hours to eat.
This shit def hit different !!!

Damn that looks good...I bet those collard green eggrolls taste good...

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I just rode past there, the line is crazy, I'm gonna wait until the hype slows down before going in there. I refuse to wait all day for some food.

I was talking to one of the neighbors that lives across the street. She it has been a line like that since they opened, from 11:30 am to 8-9 at night.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn that looks good...I bet those collard green eggrolls taste good...

They are, I never ever thought about mozzarella chesse and collards, but lawd they work well together. I would have gave them a 10, but the mango chili sauce was subpar.
Next stop over Ill be on the oxtail lo mein and curry beef skewers.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I was talking to one of the neighbors that lives across the street. She it has been a line like that since they opened, from 11:30 am to 8-9 at night.
I'm good being out here that long, fuck dat.

That's why I'm gonna give a few months when the hype goes down before I check them out.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Lol naw, it was a brother in front of me had a thick becky with him and that was it.
You know where its located, it aint the greatest neighborhood.
West Philly and where that black owned Chinese place at is in tha hood but the police is a couple blocks away and they also have a Chinese place right across the street from them. But I want to support my own.

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
West Philly and where that black owned Chinese place at is in tha good but the police is a couple blocks away and they also have a Chinese place forget across the street from them. But I want to support my own

Its a pharmacy on the other corner and a medical center across the street we talking about the same place ?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Its a pharmacy on the other corner and a medical center across the street we talking about the same place ?
Yes, that's a pharmacy which used to be a corner store.

Hospital is across the street from that black owned Chinese place because I used to go there all the time before my doctor who used to be there moved.

Those are 2 different places.

Last edited: