Blueface sentenced to 24 - 60 months in prison for grazing a man’s hand during a shooting outside of a Las Vegas strip club back in October 2022.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Poor kid was born into some money but dumbass parents fucked it all up. Foster care and developmental problems.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Its just probation, no jail time.

Suspended sentence if I recall correctly

2 - 5 years probation for shooting and hitting someone? No wonder dude's pissed at the sentencing. He's probably an ass as well as BF but this isn't over, someone's going to pay in the Streets.

That's crazy he only got probation for almost shooting somebody. Just wow I guess money really does talk

Probation? He’s got 2-5 years in a California Prison. Prisons here are no joke and Blueface claims he’s a Crip . He better pay for some protection.

damn truth!

c6NLIY.gif

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

damn truth!

c6NLIY.gif
Dumb nigga violated probation. Pretending to be these fake gangsters will get them locked up everytime.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You angry at a baby?
Why that emoji?
What is so fucked up with your soul that you got that energy for a child?
You must seriously hate yourself. Shit.
I don't think he's angry at the baby but moreso saying how chrisean rock was a fucked up person who shouldn't be having kids doing all that shit while she was pregnant and blueface was just skeeting in these dumb bitches being unfit to be parents.

This child gonna have some problems going up, hHopefully blueface and chrisean rock change their ways and become better for their child. Because that child probably won't have any grandparents once she is older enough to talk and walk.