Blueface sentenced to 24 - 60 months in prison for grazing a man’s hand during a shooting outside of a Las Vegas strip club back in October 2022.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
what a mess. and I predict he'll be right back in for murder when he goes for soulja boi in 4 years.
They should have given him more time. Fuckin idiot I swear :smh:

rCJihW.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think he's angry at the baby but moreso saying how chrisean rock was a fucked up person who shouldn't be having kids doing all that shit while she was pregnant and blueface was just skeeting in these dumb bitches being unfit to be parents.

This child gonna have some problems going up, hHopefully blueface and chrisean rock change their ways and become better for their child. Because that child probably won't have any grandparents once she is older enough to talk and walk.
Why is he laughing at the fact with that emoji?
He laughs at mentally handicapped babies.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree, but they can only give a certain amount of time for the offense they committed.

If he had killed somebody he wouldn't gotten no 4 years.
I know. Just make an exception for this idiot. He'll do something stupid that will get him locked up again!!!!

P59AFF.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I know. Just make an exception for this idiot. He'll do something stupid that will get him locked up again!!!!

P59AFF.jpg
Hopefully he disappears altogether and become an afterthought.

You would think dealing with all that bullshit in prison would make a person want to change after they get out but that's not always the case.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Why is he laughing at the fact with that emoji?
He laughs at mentally handicapped babies.
I was just responding to you when you said he was angry at the baby when it could've been aimed at chrisean rock as a mother.

But i never condone laughing at a baby that's dealing with something because of 2 fucked up parents.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I know a dope head when I see one. That "I'ma be better I'm be better" reminds me of a crack head who can't get crack. Not once did she mention her kid or say I'm be a better mother. All she care about is getting to her fans releasing some terrible music. She just proved what everyone was saying. Poor kid
Shit sad, I have family members like that who never could get right even though they lied saying they would do better but don't.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That don't necessary mean anything, people from good homes always find ways to try to fir in with others who aren't from a good home.
He isn't from the fucking hood. He didn't grow up with folks going to prison. That isn't his environment. Dude got put on the crips at like 20 years old.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He isn't from the fucking hood. He didn't grow up with folks going to prison. That isn't his environment. Dude got put on the crips at like 20 years old.
I know but a good home doesn't mean a person would do right.