Boebart getting felt up in the theater - watch where her hand goes.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
i understand his point, but mfkrs never gave a fuck about Black families in crisis......

And as evil and downright mean as this broad has been towards people......... I get it leave the kids alone/out of it...... but fuck this bitch!!

And I hope Tyler gets a fair and just punishment for his thuggish behavior

I just looked at this motherfucker's timeline and he has made two tweets since then:

So your point was very apt.

Except it isn't just not giving a fuck about Black families, it's not having empathy for anyone who isn't white. :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just looked at this motherfucker's timeline and he has made two tweets since then:

So your point was very apt.

Except it isn't just not giving a fuck about Black families, it's not having empathy for anyone who isn't white. :smh:

I recognize that dude now, he's the Dem that had some sort of injury/ medical issue so now the dress code is relaxed for him.......

Aye all that aside, he is wrong as fuck about Israel and Palestinians......

The damn Caucasity is off the charts

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
This bish talking bout having "values", when every action she has taken demonstrates that she is just a low lifety white trash hoe
In a statement Friday, Boebert cites her ongoing divorce as a factor, saying she's tried to handle it with "strength and grace" only to "fall short of my values" at the theater.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think that will be the case with her.

I don't think they give a damn about her either and just tolerate her for being on their "side."

Once she's no longer an asset to them via that seat I think she'll be done.
These posters haven’t figured out that Fox knows who has “The Juice”. Paul Ryan, Tucker Carlson, Lauren Bobert, etc, they’re only elevated because they’re elevated. Those people don’t matter. If you were to get rid of them today, no one would remember their names at brunch on Monday. And they wouldn’t have it any other way.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I recognize that dude now, he's the Dem that had some sort of injury/ medical issue so now the dress code is relaxed for him.......

Lol-- For the record, he is the Dem with a medical issue (had a stroke in 2022 during the campaign, now has auditory/comprehension issues) but that's unrelated to the dress code issue.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Yep she is definitely going to get thrown out of Congress or lose very badly. It kills me when CACs talk plenty shit but yet they have a house full of shit.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Boozed up Lauren Boebert was cut off by bartender, begged Trump for selfies at GOP gala: report

The controversial congresswoman’s apparently boozy turn at the New York Young Republicans annual event in December also included her bothering former President Donald Trump for many so selfies, his security stepped in to stop her, CNN reported.

By Jon Levine
April 6, 2024

lauren-boebert-party-comp.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend