Boebart getting felt up in the theater - watch where her hand goes.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really like white girls…..her body is horrible. She just wears a lot of make up and prop up her breast that’s it. She is a younger version of Sarah Palin. Also, she’s a fucking dumb ass hillbilly.

You’re a bitch who is afraid of his own shadow and sits down to piss…and again don’t worry about what I like. I notice you fake militants are camped out in this thread though lol

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
So the national democratic party released the video?

Cuz I first saw it posted by Midas Touch which is an Anti-MAGA right wing group..........

And while the point has some validity, BoBo initially lied about her behavior and only admitted to it when faced with the video evidence......

So we can't trust her while she dares to try to hold most Americans to a standard she herself does not maintain.
Midas Touch is right wing? Bro are you on something?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I realize this is a pretend exchange. Saying that first to anchor both of us.

By your logic, should the rest of this story go like Gillum's did?

Second, both sidesing is a deflection tactic used to minimize and defend wrongdoing as a tacit show of support. Why do you support this white republican whore who wants your history to not be taught in schools?

I don't keep up w who Costanza is these days and I'm asking you about you.
I didn’t say anything in defense of her

It’s one of those they shit stank and mines don’t type of deals to me

I like to point out when somebody is tryna bullshit me

And I was brining up who posted more bullshit that’s adding to my point so I used him as a reference

Fuck that nigga and everybody who love him.

Also let’s get this out the way so I don’t have to hear about it again, no way in any shape or form will I EVER vote for a republican no matter what the situation is.

I don’t care what the Republicans think.

I’m just heat to point out bullshit

Nobody can piss in the wind and tell me it’s raining.

Nobody

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Man wtf do you be on

2096fa3f4aa9a4b94a23a5f4d2d77c0c95fdb1ba.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I didn’t say anything in defense of her

It’s one of those they shit stank and mines don’t type of deals to me

I like to point out when somebody is tryna bullshit me

And I was brining up who posted more bullshit that’s adding to my point so I used him as a reference

Fuck that nigga and everybody who love him.

Also let’s get this out the way so I don’t have to hear about it again, no way in any shape or form will I EVER vote for a republican no matter what the situation is.

I don’t care what the Republicans think.

I’m just heat to point out bullshit

Nobody can piss in the wind and tell me it’s raining.

Nobody
Respect

They aren't analogous situations though b

Gillum was hitting two kinds of pipes, true. But 1 he was not doing it in public, 2 nobody that I'm aware of was going to bat [][] for the nigga when he fucked up he just had to take his lumps [][], 3 He didn't run on an obnoxiously family values centered platform.

This bitch was acting a public belligerent ass.

Not the same.

If anything this bitch not getting benched illustrates how different the two are treated, which is kind of the whole point. Santos, trump, gaetz, MTG, it don't matter WHAT you do over there.

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lauren Hoebert is a purebred guttersnipe. She'd be the main ratings getter on Real House Wives of Colorado and would be responsible for the most fights.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re a bitch who is afraid of his own shadow and sits down to piss…and again don’t worry about what I like. I notice you fake militants are camped out in this thread though lol
Dude, I think you're taking this shit way too seriously.

- Like what you like.

In this case; if what you like just so happens to be a stupid, 'po White trash, trailer park hooker with "bolt on" tits and no ass, then... so be it.
:giggle:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, I think you're taking this shit way too seriously.

- Like what you like.

In this case; if what you like just so happens to be a stupid, 'po White trash, trailer park hooker with "bolt on" tits and no ass, then... so be it.
:giggle:

Fuck out of here you low rate Blunt. I’m fucking that bitch raw and not giving 2 fucks what you or the other dick monitors think

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck out of here you low rate Blunt. I’m fucking that bitch raw and not giving 2 fucks what you or the other dick monitors think

Have at it 'Hos.
I'm not mad at 'ya.
Ain't no "dick monitoring" going on here.
Enjoy lusting after that scalawag as she actively tries to take away your voting rights and erase your history from books.
537459.jpg

I mean; after all, (from her perspective), ni@@ers are supposed to always think with their dicks, right?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have at it 'Hos.
Enjoy lusting after that scalawag as she actively tries to take away your voting rights and erase your history from books.
537459.jpg

I mean; after all, (from her perspective), ni@@ers are supposed to always think with their dicks, right?

Da fuck…weird ass niggas I swear

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Have at it 'Hos.
I'm not mad at 'ya.
537459.jpg

Where'd this old pic of Halo come from..? :lol:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
She will lose her seat come the next election, they will play her giving biblical quotes and how gay folks act around kids...then they will play her groping video on a 24/7 loop, she will not survive this. And shouldn't.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
She will lose her seat come the next election, they will play her giving biblical quotes and how gay folks act around kids...then they will play her groping video on a 24/7 loop, she will not survive this. And shouldn't.
Yep she barely lost her seat last year so it’s bound to happen

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
She's going to lose that seat....but will gain a new one on a FAUX News set and make bank.

Bitch is a mini Sarah Palin and is going to cash in on her gimmick.