Bojack Horseman (Netflix exclusive)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Underwater episode probably best piece of TV in a LONG LONG TIME. no words just sounds and emotions then the end.
And I'm on the Abortion episode
That song?

"get that fetus kill that fetus get that fetus braat braaat pew pew"

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I proclaim that this is the Official Bojack Horseman thread...

New Season Drops Sept 8th. AKA 2 weeks...

Still no trailer..
SBVnHu.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Flaked is another good will Arnett vehicle on Netflix, yall should check it out if you haven't.

He's got much more depth than some would think

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Flaked is another good will Arnett vehicle on Netflix, yall should check it out if you haven't.

He's got much more depth than some would think
Yeah flaked was a trip. I couldn't stop watching it I believe I watched season 1 in like two days time. The visuals were so crispy.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man Episode 6.... is one of the greatest examples of a man suffering from depression that I've ever seen. You really look at Bojack differently now.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

YexKQ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I was not even expecting that! Bout to rewatch the episode. This entire season was amazing.​

Man I thought last season was amazing but this season went to a level that I could have never expected.... I don't even know if you can really call Bojack a comedy anymore. This is a dramedy.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
been watching since season 1. At first it was something just good enough to keep in the background. It's gotten better each year and this season was phenomenal.

The animation is fantastic, especially on Episode 9. The universe is complex, but still follows well established rules. The characters are well written and get more fleshed out with every season. I loved the way they showed Todd coming to grips with his asexuality. Their portrayal of mental illness was well beyond real as well. What's especially amazing is that all of this is done within the context of vapid celebrities who's actions have almost no real consequences.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

BoJack Horseman season 5 gets release date, first look

Netflix isn’t Horsin’ Around with BoJack Horseman scoop.

On Wednesday, the streaming service revealed both the first look at season 5 and the release date of the hit animated comedy’s next installment.

The Sept. 14 release date news came first, courtesy of the must-follow BoJack Twitter account.

And then shortly after came the first look at season 5, which features a wounded BoJack (Will Arnett). But don’t worry, our best guess is that this is part of his new Princess Carolyn-produced series Philbert.

Season 4 found BoJack connecting with Hollyhock, a teenage girl whom he believed to be his daughter, only to eventually discover that she is actually his sister.

Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Alison Brie, Aaron Paul, and Paul F. Tompkins star in the series.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

BoJack Horseman season 5 gets release date, first look

Netflix isn’t Horsin’ Around with BoJack Horseman scoop.

On Wednesday, the streaming service revealed both the first look at season 5 and the release date of the hit animated comedy’s next installment.

The Sept. 14 release date news came first, courtesy of the must-follow BoJack Twitter account.

And then shortly after came the first look at season 5, which features a wounded BoJack (Will Arnett). But don’t worry, our best guess is that this is part of his new Princess Carolyn-produced series Philbert.

Season 4 found BoJack connecting with Hollyhock, a teenage girl whom he believed to be his daughter, only to eventually discover that she is actually his sister.

Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Alison Brie, Aaron Paul, and Paul F. Tompkins star in the series.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
lets do this.... Firing up this bad boy as soon as I finish the Last Prince..

Fucking Netflix went Full No Limit today.... They dropped an insane amount of original shit.