Bojack Horseman (Netflix exclusive)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I just rewatched season 5 man this show is amazing. I can't wait for season 6 to drop.

You might want to check out tuca and Bertie

It’s made by one of the animators from Bojack.

The first episode was pretty bad and Tiffany haddish’s voice was killing me at first... but it really hit a grove by episode 3 and ended up being pretty good. It’s not as funny as bojack but it covers some serious topics .... there is one episode near the end that I found to be outstanding.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
You might want to check out tuca and Bertie

It’s made by one of the animators from Bojack.

The first episode was pretty bad and Tiffany haddish’s voice was killing me at first... but it really hit a grove by episode 3 and ended up being pretty good. It’s not as funny as bojack but it covers some serious topics .... there is one episode near the end that I found to be outstanding.
I watched that when it first dropped. Even with cartoon tits everywhere still not a fan.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
synchronicity is really something else

i just heard someone mention tuca and bertie on a podcast yesterday and was like i gotta check that out

then you niggas mention it today. scrange.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm not ready...

BoJackTweet_1-720x811.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘BoJack Horseman’ to End After Season 6 on Netflix
By WILL THORNE

Will Thorne
Staff Writer@https://twitter.com/WillHMThorneFOLLOW
Will's Most Recent Stories
bojack-horseman-ruthie.jpg

CREDIT: NETFLIX
BoJack Horseman is riding off into the L.A. sunset.

Netflix has announced that the forthcoming sixth season of the adult animated comedy will be its last. The streamer also revealed the concluding season will air in two parts, the first launching Oct. 25, 2019, and the second on Jan. 31, 2020.

BoJack Horseman” features the voice of Arnett as the titular former ’90s sitcom star who is also a horse, as well as the voices of Amy Sedaris, Alison Brie, Paul F. Tomkins and Aaron Paul. Created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg, the series is executive produced by Bob-Waksberg, Steven A. Cohen, and Noel Bright. Arnett and Paul also exec-produce.

Fans will still be able to catch reruns of “BoJack” on Comedy Central, after the cabler acquired the rights in Oct. 2018 from Lionsgate-owned Debmar-Mercury and producer the Tornante Company. At the time, the deal was believed to be the first such U.S. linear syndication agreement for a Netflix original series.

Volume 0%

Now playing - Jodie Comer Was Shocked...

Netflix has released a trailer for the final season which sees BoJack writing a letter to his friend Diane (Brie) from rehab, in which he re-evaluates how he wants to live his life from now on.

“Every time someone leaves rehab, makes you think about your own progress. I bought into this idea that I was the thing that couldn’t be changed, but the main thing I think about is how stupid I am that I didn’t do this sooner. I wasted so many years being miserable because I assumed that was the only way to be, and I don’t want to be that anymore,” BoJack writes.

Watch the final season trailer below:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I only know about this because of Hank Azaria promoting it on The Dan Le Batard Show... Gonna give it a shot, catch up by the time it ends if good enough.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Aaron Paul says Netflix decided 'it was time' to end BoJack Horseman

By Tyler Aquilina
September 28, 2019 at 03:16 PM EDT
FBTwitter

NETFLIX
BoJack Horseman
TYPE
  • TV Show
GENRE
It’ll soon be time to say goodbye to Hollywoo, as BoJack Horseman will conclude with its upcoming sixth season on Netflix. Even in the Peak TV era, it’s always a relief when such a highly-regarded series gets to end on its own terms, but according to star Aaron Paul, the decision didn’t come from the show’s creative team.

Paul, who is an executive producer as well as a voice actor on BoJack, wrote on Twitter that “sadly Netflix thought it was time to close the curtains,” adding, “They gave us a home for 6 beautiful years. Nothing we could do about it.”

Netflix did not immediately respond to EW’s request for comment.

The streaming service has a history of killing off its shows somewhat abruptly; BoJack, which premiered in 2014, is one of only a handful of Netflix original series to make it to six seasons (others include House of Cards and Orange Is the New Black, which have both concluded) and will wrap up as one of the platform’s longest-running shows.

Created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg, the animated comedy-drama-satire follows the (mis)adventures of the title character (voiced by Will Arnett), a depressed, alcoholic former sitcom star who happens to be an anthropomorphic horse.

BoJack Horseman will begin its final season with eight episodes dropping on Oct. 25, before concluding with another eight on Jan. 31, 2020. Paul will next appear in the Breaking Bad sequel movie El Camino, also distributed by Netflix, which will hit the streaming service Oct. 11.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Aaron Paul says Netflix decided 'it was time' to end BoJack Horseman

By Tyler Aquilina
September 28, 2019 at 03:16 PM EDT
FBTwitter

NETFLIX
BoJack Horseman
TYPE
  • TV Show
GENRE
It’ll soon be time to say goodbye to Hollywoo, as BoJack Horseman will conclude with its upcoming sixth season on Netflix. Even in the Peak TV era, it’s always a relief when such a highly-regarded series gets to end on its own terms, but according to star Aaron Paul, the decision didn’t come from the show’s creative team.

Paul, who is an executive producer as well as a voice actor on BoJack, wrote on Twitter that “sadly Netflix thought it was time to close the curtains,” adding, “They gave us a home for 6 beautiful years. Nothing we could do about it.”

Netflix did not immediately respond to EW’s request for comment.

The streaming service has a history of killing off its shows somewhat abruptly; BoJack, which premiered in 2014, is one of only a handful of Netflix original series to make it to six seasons (others include House of Cards and Orange Is the New Black, which have both concluded) and will wrap up as one of the platform’s longest-running shows.

Created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg, the animated comedy-drama-satire follows the (mis)adventures of the title character (voiced by Will Arnett), a depressed, alcoholic former sitcom star who happens to be an anthropomorphic horse.

BoJack Horseman will begin its final season with eight episodes dropping on Oct. 25, before concluding with another eight on Jan. 31, 2020. Paul will next appear in the Breaking Bad sequel movie El Camino, also distributed by Netflix, which will hit the streaming service Oct. 11.

nooooooooooooo!!!

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
So nobody is watching the new season?
hell yeah... I binge watched 5 episodes of season 6 yesterday. I’ll finish the rest today. It’s depressing that after 8 episodes in Jan that will be it. Hopefully some other network picks them up like amazon or Hulu. This is one of my favorite shows of all time

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
just binged it again

One thing I've noticed is that practically every person in Bojack's life has daddy issues.

Dianne, Todd and Sarah Lyn are estranged from their fathers/ stepfathers

Princess Caroline never knew her father. Mr. Peanutbutter never even knew his father died. Hollyhock has multiple stepdads, Flip McVicker alludes to his dad not believing in him, Pickle's dad has severe anger issues and so forth.

The real tragedy of the show is that everyone looks up to Bojack as a fatherly figure and he is WORST person to fill that role. He make Frank Gallagher look like Ward Cleaver.