Borderlands Cate Blanchett and Kevin Hart Jack Black Jamie Lee Curtis,

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Love the game. Played all of them.

I knew an adaption would be tough. Then I saw the star line up. Jack Black was the only one I saw as a good cast.

Wasn't expecting it to be good. The reviews are confirming it now.

Oh well....Will wait until it is available on one of my streaming service and play it in the background while I am surfing my phone or working out.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Love the game. Played all of them.

I knew an adaption would be tough. Then I saw the star line up. Jack Black was the only one I saw as a good cast.

Wasn't expecting it to be good. The reviews are confirming it now.

Oh well....Will wait until it is available on one of my streaming service and play it in the background while I am surfing my phone or working out.
hell naw...

this was one of the biggest fuckups...

they should have just used the voice from the game....clap trap ain't even a real person....

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
The character Kevin is playing is pretty straight laced. Not a ton of acting needed.

The problem is trying to make Borderlands into a movie. The other characters are a bit much (Tiny Tina, Kreig, etc.) and the plotlines (in the game) can be ridiculous. Only a miracle could pull off that adaptation.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
The character Kevin is playing is pretty straight laced. Not a ton of acting needed.

The problem is trying to make Borderlands into a movie. The other characters are a bit much (Tiny Tina, Kreig, etc.) and the plotlines (in the game) can be ridiculous. Only a miracle could pull off that adaptation.
Borderlands can be a movie

the problem is that they hired the wrong writers, director, casting agents and actors..........

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Mario Brothers Movie was actually very good.

3cy2qa.jpg
you talking about the live action one with Bob Hoskins?? You serious??

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Borderlands can be a movie

the problem is that they hired the wrong writers, director, casting agents and actors..........

A live action movie? Maybe I'm just having a tough time seeing it. They could've just cgi'd the whole thing and used the games voice actors.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I’m definitely not looking forward to seeing this movie. I may catch it when it comes on streaming somewhere if I don’t have nothing else to do, but I’m not spending movie money on this movie.