Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile in DesantisLand :oops:

I posted a thread about this last night, but I have no issue with this post here. People are finally realizing that the grass is not greener on the other side. Florida is a super expensive place and politically. It is a rotten place to be at right now. And you know the interesting thing about this a lot of white people are being fucked over in this state who voted for death sentence (DeSantis). They may have a rough ass hurricane season this year so if a severe hurricane or two hits Florida, you are going to have a faster mass exit.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted a thread about this last night, but I have no issue with this post here. People are finally realizing that the grass is not greener on the other side. Florida is a super expensive place and politically. It is a rotten place to be at right now. And you know the interesting thing about this a lot of white people are being fucked over in this state who voted for death sentence (DeSantis). They may have a rough ass hurricane season this year so if a severe hurricane or two hits Florida, you are going to have a faster mass exit.
Yup they all moving to SC if they won’t to be near the water. Charleston, Beaufort, and Hilton head.

I hate the governor but he isn’t as extreme as Desantis is actually bringing jobs and money to the state.
Tax Friendly also.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

California is pretty much flooding Texas right now. Even though we have hurricanes too. Not to the amount as Florida.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
California is pretty much flooding Texas right now. Even though we have hurricanes too. Not to the amount as Florida.
Some parts of Texas is quickly turning into a small version of Florida because Texas property tax is beginning to go sky high

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Why would anyone want to live in Hurricane Ally, that's also sinking, and you need 500k a year to insure the home? Property taxes also 500k. You can't even retire there.
Florida in the 80s and 90s was a very decent place to live but when the 2000s came around everything went fucking crazy. I always see this, but if Florida didn’t have beaches, it would be Arkansas.