Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has all of the bearings of a proper conservative meme, in that there is no cohesive narrative, and in general it is not even funny.
Don't forget the offensive name that hides a person's identity.

Punching down is funny to them. No jokes. Just punching down. It's sadistic humor.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Since I haven’t seen many others saying this, I’m going to. Given the pep, energy, clarity and calm we saw in President Biden, late Friday morning, I would hope that someone (like maybe Dr. Jill Biden) start demanding to know who was in the chain of custody between anything he ate and drank in the hours leading up to the debate.

I’ve said from the day he took office, my faith in the Secret Service as a whole had plummeted, and that I had concern for his well being. Something just isn’t adding up.

I’m not claiming something like that did happen. I am sure as hell saying, though, that I would want to be pursuing this avenue if I were close to President Biden.

Cold medicine? No. What White House Physician allows a man who is about to go on stage for a 90 minute debate to take anything with sedation/confusion as a potential side effect? No way.

Team Biden needs answers.

Was it a simple viral/ bacterial infection? I don’t know. I don’t know anyone who does know.

We just know that he looked VERY pale and was also showing signs of confusion. Both of which would be consistent with a drop in blood pressure. A drop in blood pressure could result from a bacterial/viral infection. It could also result from any number of medications.

Here’s a question: with the number of Trump holdover’s and Trump loyalists embedded within about every facet of Washington, D.C: Why would we NOT be asking these questions? Why should team Biden NOT be asking these questions? I hope someone is.

I’ve been concerned about the people around President Biden from day one. I’m even more concerned …for President Biden.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

449671554_10168952542515603_7835857273762917385_n.jpg