Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not on Twitter like that so I don't have any posts but I have to tell you almost every media outlet that I've listened to that has been the so-called enemy of the conservatives has been pushing this agenda for Biden to resign even fucking NPR

It is indeed Depressing to see no other media outlet has covered anything about Trump and the Epstein connection or how on social media it seems people are calling out the Networks but crickets from even Far left outlets ( like Pacifica ) that still want to do the" sit out the election / dems are bad" bullshit

It's bad enough it seems like so much of our government has been cooperated by corporate conservatives but now it appears that even our media is wholly consumed and controlled by cowards save asses and shills for the right

WTF indeed- what has happened to our country

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

"This never happened before. I've done this several times. There was no committees. We always had sub-committees where we could go in and work on sections of the platform ... They didn't allow any amendments. They didn't allow any discussion. They rolled us. We spent thousands of dollars to be here. Everything they told us they were going to do isn't what happened. And I'm extremely disappointed we don't have the pro-life language ... I've been coming to these since 1992 and this is the first time we haven't had a pro-life platform. I've never been treated so badly."

Trump's problem is that he fully understands the hardline stance of most Republican activists on abortion is deeply unpopular with most Americans. He is also not anti-abortion himself. He was always on record as pro-choice until he decided to run for president in 2015 and wanted the evangelical vote.

The problem from Trump is how to run as essentially a pro-choice candidate while bragging that you were responsible for overturning Roe, and keep your rapid base happy at the same time.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Smfh

Meat Head changed his mind.