Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

MSNBC this past week had its worst ratings of the year, which is not good news considering that it’s a time of crisis…Americans have decided at least for a week that they are not crisis managers, but in my opinion because they are crisis manufacturers.

“MSNBC’s primetime lineup averaged 912,000 total viewers and 77,000 viewers in the A25-54 demo for respective drops of -29% and -47% compared to the week prior. In total day, the network averaged 569,000 total viewers and 56,000 demo viewers. That translates to week-to-week declines of -26% and -33% in both measured categories.
MSNBC remained in third place in total primetime viewers and fell from ninth to 28th place in the demo. During total day, it was the No. 2 network in total viewers and dropped from eighth to 20th place in the demo, tied with BET.

That’s what happens when they talk to use like we are stupid. What it also suggests to me is that voters aren’t turning Biden out, they are tuning the media out.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the press conference and todays event ends the Joe should get out talk. He was excellent and shows he is old but not senile or dementia. anyone talking this get out bullshit after today is on some bullshit and they need to exposed for what they are really or who they are angleing for.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

President Biden delivered a speech in Detroit and said the following:

1. A federal judge found Trump raped a woman following a jury verdict.

2. Donald Trump is a loser who has bankrupted most of his companies.

3. Donald Trump is the only President other than Hoover to lose jobs.

4. Donald Trump is a convicted criminal.

5. Trump stole classified documents.

6. Trump wants to be a dictator and Americans should not vote for dictators.

7. Trump can’t watch TV this week because it’s Shark week and he’s afraid of sharks.

8. Trump keeps talking about Hannibal Lecter and it’s weird.

9. President Biden says the stock market is at record highs now.

10. President Biden says “no more free passes” for Donald and he is going to call him out forcefully.

11. President Biden says “Hopefully with age comes a little wisdom. And here's what I know. I know how to tell the truth. I know right from wrong. I know how & I've demonstrated how to do this job.”

12. President Biden asks the crowd if they want to go back to Trump’s chaos. The crowd says “NO!”

Here are the receipts youtu.be/sCFG7j0zLSE?si…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

6C8378586-DWF15-596163.jpg