Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GSjR1jBXcAA80aC

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is going to be a shit show to say the least. Maga don't like Vance.

Trying to find more information about dude.....Dude would be like the first VP with a beard and under 40 (i think).....

I saw this where Romney didn't like him, but he isn't MAGA so I wonder why they dislike him...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Now that Cannon has dismissed the case on procedural grounds, Jack Smith has some options:

✔️Smith can immediately appeal to the 11th circuit, which could remove Cannon for a frivolous decision - that appeal will likely go to SCOTUS.

✔️Smith can now file a new case thru the US Atty for the Southern District of FL

✔️Smith can refile the same case in another jurisdiction (ie, DC)

✔️Smith can file a case against Cannon down the line for bias against the government

Either way, we won't have a trial before the election, but Smith has lots of options.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She should clean his clock in a debate. She has way more experience and depth in politics than he does. That's not to mention she has her administrations record and future plans to compare to his party's record over the last four years and their 2025 plan.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
If? All she needs to do is quote all the shit he talked about Trump. What could he possibly say to rebuke any of that? It was recent .
I never said. Trump said he never met the woman he raped, then like 20 seconds he said she was all over me in closet. Republicans don't care.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If? All she needs to do is quote all the shit he talked about Trump. What could he possibly say to rebuke any of that? It was recent .
He will do the same to her over her Biden is racist debate comment. A better way to go is to talk about how he is not ready for prime time. He's weak and can't defend his oath to the constitution becuase he's afraid of Trump. VP Harris- Ready-Day-One...you know should Biden die or something.