Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

"You know who else didn't have [biological] kids? George Washington, the father of our nation. You know what he did? Like Kamala, he raised Martha's children. He raised them with her," Goldberg reminded Vance. "James Polk had no children, James Buchanan, Andrew Jackson [had no biological children], because none of them could have kids. Children are very important to us as a nation ... we pay taxes not for the stuff that's for us, but how we help other people."

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

"You know who else didn't have [biological] kids? George Washington, the father of our nation. You know what he did? Like Kamala, he raised Martha's children. He raised them with her," Goldberg reminded Vance. "James Polk had no children, James Buchanan, Andrew Jackson [had no biological children], because none of them could have kids. Children are very important to us as a nation ... we pay taxes not for the stuff that's for us, but how we help other people."
"Fuck them kids" no Epstein

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member

eafc7a4f9b32ee54f780c78f4492cedb9e26227a.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like cuz {pause}. I immediately texted my friend after Kamala was endorsed by Biden and said he’s a popular double digit elected governor if she picks Shapiro its a wrap for PA-WI-MI.

Then I learned he is Jewish :scared:

Now I’m rooting for Mark Kelly
I ain’t against the Jews and he is still my favorite on the list but if I’m being honest putting him on the ticket will cause a distraction in these times. Need to do no harm. Mark Kelly is the safe way to go, Military experience, son of two cops, husband to a victim of gun violence. Astronaut.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I like cuz {pause}. I immediately texted my friend after Kamala was endorsed by Biden and said he’s a popular double digit elected governor if she picks Shapiro its a wrap for PA-WI-MI.

I've heard unions don't like Mark Kelly.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
H
I ain’t against the Jews and he is still my favorite on the list but if I’m being honest putting him on the ticket will cause a distraction in these times. Need to do no harm. Mark Kelly is the safe way to go, Military experience, son of two cops, husband to a victim of gun violence. Astronaut.
Have You looked at the guy from Kentucky or Cooper in NC?

I like Shapiro too, but Cooper can handle both sides and the dude from Kentucky has a very impressive resume with what he has done for his state that I didn’t even know about.

Both are about jobs and affordable healthcare.

NC has been #1 for bringing new business to the state for a few years now

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Homie, anyone last name Shapiro is most likely Jewish.