Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
When he poisoned Lydia, White had no idea that she wanted Todd to kill Skylar, and as far as I can remember she did nothing else for him to want her dead. So why did he kill her?

Cause she selling that Blue overseas and she's a bitch. Fuck her

sturmars

Star
Registered
Awwww. Vince is talking about the scene that didn't make the cut about Walt talking to one of his former students..that shit would've been iLlif that scene got aired

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Because if he killed all the nazis and destroyed the buisness, then Lydia would come after Skylar and his kids for revenge.

not only that he knows lydia. he said as much when she asked how did he know.

he wanted the nazis he knew from her track record after trying to kill anyone who was a threat to her she would set him up for the same

lydia killed her own self by being lydia. she begged for the ricin.

dabushwackers

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Epic ending Walt got his revenge he died doing what he loved which he told Skylar he left his family with more money than when the show started he did what Saul told him by giving Skylar the gps location of Hank and Gomez bodies at the end the cops find Walt his job is accomplished. The whole Jessie being alive who knows maybe somewhere in the future there will be a spin-off and if not who cares....exit Walter White:yes:

Count23

International
International Member
When he poisoned Lydia, White had no idea that she wanted Todd to kill Skylar, and as far as I can remember she did nothing else for him to want her dead. So why did he kill her?

because like he said, he knows how she operates. he knew that she would want him dead and would try to have him killed at first opportunity. he needed a reason to be at the nazi's place and got it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
To his knowledge, what had she done that she deserved to die for, that she hadn't done when she was working with him.

he wanted the nazi's he knew that she would try to or order them to kill him cause he's a threat that's her m.o.

he admitted he knew how she was. she killed herself by being herself.

so her trying to kill him. got her killed.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

it made me sick thinking about those cops finding that cash. :angry:

U Know!?!
Hoping that $69MM plus whatever came in on the last batch MAY have been stashed somewhere else other than the compound but u know them cacs had them gates, gats & cameras, thinking shit wasnt sweet apparently.
:lol: @ Pinkman driving off like up out of some horror flick.
Thought he was gonna flip that bitch for real.

@ qst Wanted WildWallyWallabees to straight JoeGettis a bitch either Lydia, Marie, the ex or Skylar but he was real fragile, not even drinking the Ensures until he caught the burst of rage from watchin the interview:hmm:
he made it back to his family. setup money for his family said goodbye to his wife touched his kid one last time saw his son come home from school killed the people who killed hank killed lydia who has been trying to kill everyone and act like she isn't a drug dealer all season. and saved his extended son and let him go in the process...

where is everyone at talking about walt don't love jessee, if you don't see that shit now you will forever be in the dark then

:eek:OhShit @ the new sig!:smh::hmm::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2: :roflmao2::lol::crying::wakeup:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watched the end again an I will take what I said back it was brilliant an cleaver it ended where it started...beautiful ....:bravo::bravo:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I dunno. Flynn is a pretty dope name, IMO.

Can't help but think of gay looking Robin Hood when I hear that name:
errol-flynn-robin-hood.jpg

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok Gus just filled me in on something I wanted to know in the early seasons of breaking bad,I thought Gus an his Latin friend was gay an I guess I was wrong.he said he just cared about the man cause he made him for fill his dreams of going to school etc an he just cared for the dude not n a gay way but he wanted something in return an that was him cooking for gus for all his effort.glad I'm watching this show..if you are not watching talking bad download it.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
awesome finale....:bravo::bravo::bravo:

jessie getting away sucks.. and i still hate Skyler but still excellent