Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

cozmic33

Star
Registered
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

I take this back ... I would have shot her :angry:

fuckin with Walt again was the worst decision Mike couldve made

edit:

in fact i take that back...i forgot that the money he had saved up for his granddaughter was taken away by the feds....he probably knows its a wrap and is gonna make as much money as he can before the feds lock him up

oh and i dont trust that chick man...you know she is gonna snitch on everybody

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I still say Walt is going to kill Hank..Bet that.

Skylar may flip on Walt...

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

The other day you was asking if this was a good show

Did u start with season 5?

i started to watch it on netfilx, i watched it at work and home :yes:

i got sick of all the cac family bs so i'd just skip it

DIH

Star
BGOL Investor

Are yall really debating the use of a prepaid vs usin a smartphone in the furtherance of committing illicit acts in 2012? SMMFH

Count23

International
International Member

i started to watch it on netfilx, i watched it at work and home :yes:

i got sick of all the cac family bs so i'd just skip it

:smh:

anyway i thought mike was gonna clip her, she looks like the type to snitch quick when those feds bring the heat

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not feeling the whole german angle ,i hope thats over

I like the south America angle better

dj_excell

Mixxxologist Supreme
BGOL Investor

I actually like the german angle....

On another note, Walt has now fully embraced the dark side and is recruiting (Skylar). Who knows who else he may recruit (Hank or his wife)?

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Im not feeling the whole german angle ,i hope thats over

I like the south America angle better

I think they did that to show how large of a web Gus had created to run his meth business. It lead into all the other parts of the Networks and the woman deciding she needed to eliminate everyone.

Mike letting her live felt like a huge mistake to me cause she is prime to snitch. She knows she can't take that heat and tried to cut the trail that led to her. I feel that is the underlying message of this show too. Don't involve bitches in your criminal conspiracies.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

Yall feeling this season so far?

i don't know yet man

aint sh!t going down to keep me on edge & geekin' for that next ep.

i know it's only the second joint, but they got to bring it if this is the last season

and mike look like he got that monsta

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Hank just figured it out it's Walt.

I got a feeling Hank saw more than he let on when he said he looked @ the laptop before it went into evidence...I'm convinced he's known it's Walt for a while

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Its 2012 and they still using flip phones:lol:

:lol:

Indeed.

A shitload of flip phones on this series from 2008 - 2012 so far.

- Jesse
- Walt's 1 or 2 phones
- Gus
- Pretty sure Skyler rocks a flip
- Not sure if the Cartel boys from Juarez were rockin' flips. Pretty sure. Remember them getting a text as they sat in Walt's room WAITING for him to leave the washroom after his shower, so they could take the axe to him. They left before he re-entered the room ... :lol:

20100329_breakingbad_560x375.jpg

mexican-twins.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Two things I'm confused about...we knew Gus had German connections...I'm assuming the taste-tester was his partner or w/e...why exactly did he kill himself...and who is the panicky chic that Mike shoulda killed imo...is she related to Gus...the Germans...what? Good ep tho...shit got very fuckin serious

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Oh ya...fuck Skyler

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

I got a feeling Hank saw more than he let on when he said he looked @ the laptop before it went into evidence...I'm convinced he's known it's Walt for a while

True, he's a smart, cocky muthafucka. No matter if you like the guy or not ... he's been hot on Walt, Jesse, and formerly Gus' trails for quite some time. He knows for sure that Pinkman's been in on some dirt ... that Gus was high level ... he just hasn't made the connection that his brother-in-law is pretty elite level in his own right as far as the drug trade. Or has he already made that connection? He's damn sure come close over time. Like Walt Jr' said - he (Hank) was basically toying with Gus at the restaurant. He's (Uncle Hank) basically a "hero", says Walt Jr ... thinking that Hank and the police/DEA were the ones who had Gus and his associate killed off. IF he only knew his dad & Hector were the ones who planned that 3-person murder-suicide that day at La Casa Tranquila ... Gus / Hector / Tyrus.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Two things I'm confused about...we knew Gus had German connections...I'm assuming the taste-tester was his partner or w/e...why exactly did he kill himself...and who is the panicky chic that Mike shoulda killed imo...is she related to Gus...the Germans...what? Good ep tho...shit got very fuckin serious

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Madrigal_Electromotive_GmbH

http://breakingbad.wikia.com

400px-Madrigal_Elektromotoren.jpg

Madrigal Electromotive GmbH is an enormous, multifaceted manufacturing, construction and shipping concern headquartered in Hanover, Germany. They are what you call "highly diversified" with the nearest corporate office in Houston, TX.

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (abbrevated GmbH, GesmbH or Ges.m.b.H.) (English: company with limited liability) is a type of legal entity very common in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and other Central European countries. The name of the GmbH form emphasizes the fact that the owners (Gesellschafter, also known as members) of the entity are not personally liable for the company's debts.
Contents
[show]
About

Madrigal is the parent company of all Los Pollos Hermanos franchises in the US. This fried chicken chain has its own chicken farm and industrial laundry near ABQ. Besides delicious pollos, the company manufactures industrial-grade hepa air-handlers. Gale Boetticher verified delivery of one of these air-filters for use in the superlab. This very expensive air handling equipment has left no trail of invoices, odd for a German company.
In Breaking Bad
Season 3
The Los Pollos Hermanos television commercial.

The first appearance of the company was in a Los Pollos Hermanos television advertisement. Fine print appears during the ad that says "Los Pollos Hermanos Inc. is a registered trademark of Madrigal Electromotive GmbH" ("Kafkaesque").
Season 4

A reference to the company is also contained within the Lab Notes found by police in Gale's apartment.
Gale's Lab Notes with the reference to Madrigal Electromotive.
Brochure for Madrigal's HEPA air filtration system

After assisting in the investigation into Gale's murder, Hank explains the company's status to his former DEA colleagues. He also describes that when he began making inquiries into the purchase of the air-filter delivered to Gale he discovered there was no record of who actually purchased it and, eventually, he was stone-walled by a corporate attorney ("Problem Dog").

Hank discovers the industrial laundry that hides the superlab is owned by Madrigal Electromotive as well, and notes that such a location would be a good place to hide a meth lab ("Crawl Space"). He has earlier appraised the high grade filter as perfect for a meth lab, but he has not yet able to connect Gus to the laundry operation. Hank is looking hard for that Madrigal hepa filter.
Season 5

After shutting down all connections with Los Pollos Hermanos, the man in charge of Madrigal's fast food operations committed suicide using a defribrillator at Madrigal's corporate office. The CEO and other members of the board then flew to Albuquerque to pledge their complete cooperation to the DEA's investigation of Gus Fring's meth distribution network. Lydia, a Madrigal operative based out of the American southwest, contacted Mike to assist her in killing off 11 members of Gus' former network in order to silence any further ties to Madrigal. ("Madrigal")
Trivia

The word "madrigal" comes from the latin for "womb" and is defined as "a part-song for several voices typically arranged in elaborate counterpoint and without instrumental accompaniment." Madrigal is also a surname in Spanish-speaking cultures.
The website www.madrigalelectromotive.com (and tie-in Facebook page) are potentially official sites built by AMC, similar to savewalterwhite.com. However, this cannot be confirmed.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

^^^ Damn thanks bro...answers all my questions...somebody predicted the Germans would come back to haunt Walt and company...that Lydia bitch is a problem...Mike went back into business w/ Walt and let a bitch live who tried to have him killed...I'm not happy w/ those decisions...his character is supposed to be smarter than that...I understand his predicament tho...Hank and co. fucked him up when they told him about the account for his granddaughter...shit about to get real

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Good episode (season 5 / episode 2).

It'll certainly be hard to fill the shoes left behind by the likes of Hector and Gus, as well as the twins. They were all such integral parts of seasons 3 and 4. Episode 1 looked as though Mike's role had softened and diminished, but good to see that he's still on some heavy shit when he wants to be. This episode had improved intensity and suspense ... and the introduction of Lydia (have we met this broad before?) will be interesting. She isn't gonna mean anything but TROUBLE for Mike, Walt, and Jesse. She already had $10k on Chow's head, and $30k on Mike's. She's just unlucky that Mike outsmarted the muthafucka waiting to blast him. Next few episodes should play out well ... glad to see Mike back on the grind.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

^^^ Damn thanks bro...answers all my questions...somebody predicted the Germans would come back to haunt Walt and company...that Lydia bitch is a problem...Mike went back into business w/ Walt and let a bitch live who tried to have him killed...I'm not happy w/ those decisions...his character is supposed to be smarter than that...I understand his predicament tho...Hank and co. fucked him up when they told him about the account for his granddaughter...shit about to get real

Sure thing, bro. Watched it with my pops over dinner and immediately said to him as the episode started - "Ah shit ... they're speaking German, right? That guy's got direct ties to Gus Fring and Los Pollos Hermanos, right? This ain't got shit to do with that bank account information ... Swiss bank account(s) / Cayman Islands, right? This shit here is some upper level German dude and his ties to Fring back in the States, right?"

I ended every question with "right?" - just kiddin' - catch my drift though. Pops was like - "Nah ... Schuler ... German ..."

I then googled up that information regarding Madrigal.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/breaking-bad-season-5-episode/

bb-episode-502-mike-lydia-325.jpg

BREAKING-BAD_320.jpg

Count23

International
International Member

hope they get around to gus' connection with the chileans eventually:yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

hope they get around to gus' connection with the chileans eventually:yes:

Per a mention on the pre-season 5 podcast of BREAKING GOOD (worth checking out on Itunes) they mentioned someone saying that Giancarlo Esposito had said in an interview that he was in New Mexico at some point (1st or 2nd quarter of 2012) for a week. So there's something shot.

I'm hoping for some flashback scenes ... 'cuz both the flashback (and the present day one where Gus knocks off pretty much Hector's crew in full) poolside were some of the best parts of season 4. Or one good long one of 10 - 12 minutes which helps wrap up his angle and character ark.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/b...to-and-healing-power-gus-fring-44131?page=0,0

tumblr_m5y8vyxNMA1qkmo3to2_500.jpg
tumblr_m5y8vyxNMA1qkmo3to1_500.jpg
tumblr_m4jvuaXdr81qb0v4ro1_500.jpg
tumblr_m618lqQ2AT1qceanoo3_250.gif
tumblr_m5ho1zIrMo1qc465io2_500.jpg
tumblr_m5ho1zIrMo1qc465io1_500.jpg
tumblr_m53wgrhNa01rxvqwuo3_r1_250.jpg

Breaking-Bad-Thong-Scene-1316459254.jpg
breaking-bad-salud-pool-jesse-mike-gus.jpg
breaking-bad-4x8-gus-01.jpg
Don_Eladio.jpg
breaking-bad-gus1.jpg
deadguy.png
Breaking-Bad-Gus-Drinks-1316459249.jpg
300px-4x8_Don_Eladio.png
Breaking-Bad-Mexican-Boss-1316459250.jpg
tumblr_m5j9b5tELV1r360oio2_250.gif
tumblr_m5j9b5tELV1r360oio3_250.gif
tumblr_m5j9b5tELV1r360oio5_250.gif
tumblr_m4naqdNYmx1qzmfxbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m4naqdNYmx1qzmfxbo2_500.jpg
tumblr_m4k7xlR8f71qzmfxbo3_500.jpg
tumblr_lrrwryZLLZ1r1acvyo1_250.gif
tumblr_lrrwryZLLZ1r1acvyo2_250.gif
tumblr_lrsgg3vDpv1qhtqtjo3_250.gif

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Yo another thing...that Lydia chic might try and get Walt/Jesse killed...remember she was about tying up all loose ends and asked Mike about the "meth cook" and if he had him under control

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They got smart phones on prepaid

Even the iphone is on virgin mobile legit

But i guess for doing dirt those cheap phones are disposable

You not gonna buy a bunch of prepaid smart phone burners. They might change phones daily if not weekly

K Luv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fuckin with Walt again was the worst decision Mike couldve made

edit:

in fact i take that back...i forgot that the money he had saved up for his granddaughter was taken away by the feds....he probably knows its a wrap and is gonna make as much money as he can before the feds lock him up

oh and i dont trust that chick man...you know she is gonna snitch on everybody
Exactly, she worried about everyone else, but shes all nervous and doing drastic stuff. You make your bed I guess.

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered

I still say Walt is going to kill Hank..Bet that.

Skylar may flip on Walt...

If/When Hank finds out its Walt, its going to be tough because it will be a huge embarassment that Walt did all of this under his brother-in-law's nose... Just how Hank's boss got fired for the exposing of Gus. If anything, Jesse killing Hank is more acceptable. Walt has been saying "family first" since day one. For him to kill Hank will have a lot of wasted episodes and bunch of plot holes.