Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

2 episodes in and people and some of you are asking, "So you guys feelin' this season?" ADD really isn't pretty. Anyway, I love how things are transpiring so far. The show has been good at not repeating things season after season, so I hope they continue going that way. I like the colder tone of this season so far. Should be interesting to see how far out Gus' reach was. Walter better hope Jesse doesn't piece things back together.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

2 episodes in and people and some of you are asking, "So you guys feelin' this season?" ADD really isn't pretty. Anyway, I love how things are transpiring so far. The show has been good at not repeating things season after season, so I hope they continue going that way. I like the colder tone of this season so far. Should be interesting to see how far out Gus' reach was. Walter better hope Jesse doesn't piece things back together.

the problem i'm having is, I got into the show later

so i was able to watch them continuously, via netflix & bgol links

but now that i'm viewing it weekly, it seems to be moving too slow to be coming to a close soon

but I also know that once the action heats up, it will stay hot

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You sound like a fanboy calm Down

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didnt know Gus got nominatedfor best supporting actor:yes:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hank has no choice but to let Walt be. Its Walt's "Dirty Money" that paid for all of his treatment getting him back on his feet. Combine that with Walt did all of this while Hank was on the job, sheeeeeeiiiiiit Hank is stuck like Chuck. He's nothing without that job and if Walt is caught, that job goes up in smoke. Plus the producers said they have to make Walt unlikable and he does something this season that makes him that way. Somebody falls and its going to be crazy who it is

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Hank has no choice but to let Walt be. Its Walt's "Dirty Money" that paid for all of his treatment getting him back on his feet. Combine that with Walt did all of this while Hank was on the job, sheeeeeeiiiiiit Hank is stuck like Chuck. He's nothing without that job and if Walt is caught, that job goes up in smoke. Plus the producers said they have to make Walt unlikable and he does something this season that makes him that way. Somebody falls and its going to be crazy who it is

If he kills someone close to him I'm guessing it's Skylar...his relationship w/ her is very creepy...it's like he's in denial that she don't love him...she gonna say/do something that might make him snap...maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part :lol:

furlough

Platinum Member

but he can also view it as walt being the reason why he almost got bodied in the first place

furlough

Platinum Member

I think Mike is setting up Walt!!
possibly

If he kills someone close to him I'm guessing it's Skylar...his relationship w/ her is very creepy...it's like he's in denial that she don't love him...she gonna say/do something that might make him snap...maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part :lol:

they did a damn good job at making her a villain

cause I swear I don't like that broad either :smh:

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

Good points about Hank..

But, Walt hasn't been likable character for a while. He's BEEN morally ambiguous.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

worst wife lori or skylar?

Skylar...she gave away the family's getaway $$$ that her dying husband risked his life for to the man she was having and affair w/ :angry:

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

hmmm, maybe Jesse puts the Lily of the Valley thing together, holler at Mike who already doesn't trust Walt & they both come gunning for him.....which may explain the first episodes flashback.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but he can also view it as walt being the reason why he almost got bodied in the first place

True but only to an extent. Hank killed Tuco after he kidnapped Walt and Jesse. In my eyes they couldn't kill Hank cuz he was DEA, til he got the greenlight. So its actually on Hank that he got shot up. Seeing as the twins could have said we'll wait 4 Walt if he is indeed the trouble, one they learned of Hank it was a done deal. So how would it get to Hank that Walt was the reason? I think that chick Mike was gonna clip daughter is in harms way. I've never disliked Walt, he did figure out what Gus was using Jesse for, so he wanted him gone. I know he has to fall that's just the way this shit goes, but if anyone remembers Walt's plan was just to die. Didn't have the money for treatment was like fuck it. The family pressuring him to do treatment led him here(in my eyes at least).

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

hmmm, maybe Jesse puts the Lily of the Valley thing together, holler at Mike who already doesn't trust Walt & they both come gunning for him.....which may explain the first episodes flashback.

Interesting...I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Mike is dead @ that point cuz that paranoid bitch was intent on cleaning up loose ends...I'm predicting Walt might be on the run from her and the ppl she hires :dunno: Mike shoulda kill that bitch...you don't threaten somebody life and her daughter life and then be on some business as usual shit

furlough

Platinum Member

True but only to an extent. Hank killed Tuco after he kidnapped Walt and Jesse. In my eyes they couldn't kill Hank cuz he was DEA, til he got the greenlight. So its actually on Hank that he got shot up. Seeing as the twins could have said we'll wait 4 Walt if he is indeed the trouble, one they learned of Hank it was a done deal. So how would it get to Hank that Walt was the reason? I think that chick Mike was gonna clip daughter is in harms way. I've never disliked Walt, he did figure out what Gus was using Jesse for, so he wanted him gone. I know he has to fall that's just the way this shit goes, but if anyone remembers Walt's plan was just to die. Didn't have the money for treatment was like fuck it. The family pressuring him to do treatment led him here(in my eyes at least).

makes sense

yea, they kinda made jesse look like he didn't accept the fact that the square was in the vac

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

yea, they kinda made jesse look like he didn't accept the fact that the square was in the vac

:confused:

I thought that for a split sec but then they made it clear that he was moreso in doubt of his judgment and the fact that he almost killed Walt

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

there's no doubt that Mike letting that chick live is going to drive this season & will be what breaks everything apart. i'm actually surprised that the writer's let something that obvious move forward.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Skylar...she gave away the family's getaway $$$ that her dying husband risked his life for to the man she was having and affair w/ :angry:

This is true (which was more based on her not bringing attention to her & Walt & less about their particular relationship as she was using & pimping him for her needs)but just look how "grateful" she is to have her life back given to her by a husband who cares about his family's livelihood with or without him.
She's still consumed with any selfish feelings & worthless thoughts that plague her simple mind about the man she calls her husband:hmm: thinking he may want some getback for all of her silly indiscretions

there's no doubt that Mike letting that chick live is going to drive this season & will be what breaks everything apart. i'm actually surprised that the writer's let something that obvious move forward.

Haven't read each & all comments posted after last week's show especially when a few of y'all got too excited & emo taking shit on tangents based on your own imaginations but I simply see it as this:

Mike's gonna line up everybody so that it favors him either by:
-killing the rest of them 8 mofuckas & clearing his slate,
taking that chicks' connect, using it with Walt & Jesse, then turn around to the boys, roll & say that THEYRE the bosses so he could possibly hold on to that lil paper that Hank threatened to leave him (that $2M which Hank could have been lying about just to bait duke);

-taking that connect, getting back to business & showing Walt that he's a Real Capt who KNOWS the business better than him then try & body him, knowing he's a ticking timebomb that he doesnt want any parts of....

-taking that connect, clearing all loose ends except that chick & devise a plan so that it benefits them, fuck the chemist & his asst
or

- clear the slate of all of them, claim some other schmuck is the boss & find a way to ride off into the sunset.

Now for Walt to discover this & act against any of those plans is definitely a possibility based on what we saw but it looks like Walt's gonna have to clean up his own shit too especially his bro in law who's getting more common sense every day which is gonna be a problem .

Dumb motherfuckas are definitely pushing their luck this season & will be inevitably dealt with:lol:

Skylar's begging for it with all that unnecessary shit:hmm:

peace

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Well judging by the way shes been acting i think she might be the one that snitches on walt. Come to think of it she already did a couple of seasons back. It aint looking good for her sister judging by the preview of next weeks episode.

bigcorn04

Star
Registered

Shit what if skylar is pregnant.. This ep she was jus laying around :confused:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some one on here said that hank already knows about walt

Im rewatching the last episode & when hanks boss is talking about how he had gus over his house & how he feels like a fool , they had the camera on hank like he knows about walt
Hank also said that he took a look at the laptop before walt got to it but it was password protected , he might be lying

In next weeks preview marie is asking walt to come clean. & shes crying
Could be that she knows about the drugs from hank or that she sees her sister in bed depress & thinks walt is cheating on her ?

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

Im rewatching the last episode & when hanks boss is talking about how he had gus over his house & how he feels like a fool , they had the camera on hank like he knows about walt
Hank also said that he took a look at the laptop before walt got to it but it was password protected, he might be lying

Could be that she knows about the drugs from hank or that she sees her sister in bed depress & thinks walt is cheating on her ?

Never said knows for sure but all I know is that through the angles they choose to show & tone that even the dumbest, most self centered pompous kat that isnt the sharpest knife in the draw can take another look & self evaluative angel @ some things right under his nose.

Walt pulled his bro in law's coat @ that pool party with him & his son, making him take a better look @ what he already saw & has a problem playing dumb with Hank when he knows ( or thinks he knows) he's steps ahead of him & sharper than he is ( or clams to be).

He stepped to him jokingly ( or so it seems) about the WW n Gale's ledger & also took him on that 1st run when Jesse climbed out the window;
last ep shows he's still a thorough investigator who knows how to do his basic homework & aint no slouch; he already proved that to me by being so determined to get on the case that walking became a 2nd priority of his, driven.

Can't remember or not if Hank checked Jesse's yearbook yet or not
Fucking Marie
with her, either she knows everything or not a damn thang as usual, another clueless chick with disorders thinking she's running shit not knowing what to do with her self, useless like tits on a bull either way.

peace

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

hrikw4.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Ya that and the laptop part was the icing on the cake for me...I've felt Hank has known ever since he found Gale's notes and straight up told Walter maybe the "WW" stood for Walter White...you just don't come out your face and say some shit like that out the blue...and he wasn't even saying it in passing or a joking way @ 1st...dude looked dead serious

Hank also said that he took a look at the laptop before walt got to it but it was password protected , he might be lying

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

I hate Skylar more than i hate Jeoffrey. I want somebody to body this bitch sooooooooooo bad. Walter is a shit human being. And i don't like that they're making him out to be a big bad all of the sudden.

Mike made me mad. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy didn't you merk that bitch maaaaan!?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

What did the shit at the beginning mean? I thought i had the wrong show at first.

I'm shocked Mike let her live

His granddaughter gave him a heart, and she kept mentioning her daughter

But that's good writing, because it's not the obvious