Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe walter is gonna hook up with todd since his just as crazy & is going to be walt/todd against mike/Jessie

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

I thought that before he killed the kid, now I'm not too sure, because of how Jesse feels about Todd now

Walt needs muscle to get rid of Mike, and Todd could be the muscle and they also say he has some connects

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Walt needs muscle to get rid of Mike

And this is where I predict Walt will fuck up by hooking up w/ Lydia...Walt is aware of her attempt to get rid of Mike and the legacy costs/fees or w/e they're called guys...he might come up w/ a plan where he assures her he'll take out Mike if she handles the others...

On another note I still do not like the direction the writers have taken w/ Walt and the nonsense about the business being all he has left when he has 2 kids...5 mill can take care of them...I'm just pretending/assuming the cancer is affecting his brain/thinking to justify some of the obviously dumb shit he's doing

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

And this is where I predict Walt will fuck up by hooking up w/ Lydia...Walt is aware of her attempt to get rid of Mike and the legacy costs/fees or w/e they're called guys...he might come up w/ a plan where he assures her he'll take out Mike if she handles the others...

On another note I still do not like the direction the writers have taken w/ Walt and the nonsense about the business being all he has left when he has 2 kids...5 mill can take care of them...I'm just pretending/assuming the cancer is affecting his brain/thinking to justify some of the obviously dumb shit he's doing

the idea the writer's had from the beginning was to have us (the audience) root for Walt even though his plans to take care of his family was wrong but by the end we'd have no more sympathy for him & he would clearly be the bad guy.

as said before, he's not the same dude anymore.....it's not about his family being taken care of, it's about him. which really makes no sense cause he won't be alive much longer to enjoy his "empire". but this is the monster that has been created.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

mikes feeling himself a little too much right now

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

walt is gonna let one of his secret wrongs against jesse slip watch...

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

that look jesse gave was "I'll kill you next time we meet motherfucker"

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

smh at cooking with todd.

this guy is fucking up from day 1

SamSneed