Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

5 million dollars... I got to see how they justify Walt not taking that cash.

JJWALKER

Rising Star
Registered

It's not about the money for Walt anymore. It's all about the Power.

Count23

International
International Member

so walt is reliving his regret over his first company through the meth business:smh:

Jboogiee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Walt is looking @ Skylar like bitch when he leaves I'm going to slap the shit out of you:lol:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member

so walt is reliving his regret over his first company through the meth business:smh:

Yeah, I completely forgot about his former business. Now we know why Walt is so hell bent on continuing.

shafty

Support BGOL
Registered

Jessie had me dyin at the dinner table scene

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

I could have wrote this ep as this is a lot of what I've been saying.

Got me yelling @ the screen @ this fuck,
counting the moments until one of them puts that thing to his bald assed head again.
He aint trying to wait another go 'round for his fucking billions, feeling some sort of way & always has{ without realizing he could do it time & time again in other markets outside the glass biz, dickhead:angry:}.

peace

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

walt is totally unconvincing at feigning sympathy for jesse's plight at this point:lol:
..whistling & shit, about to make that kat go hamm off his instincts & have a blackout flashback playing with him.
Loved that scene right b4 his phone run where he was just looking @ him:yes:

peace

Count23

International
International Member

walt's so used to guns being put to him he doesn't even care anymore:lol:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member

This shit is getting tiring. Walt keeps doing some fucked up shit and the only thing that he has gotten for it is a wrinkled up collar. Walt is fucking up peoples money AND potential freedom.

The writers better straighten up.

Mike has no reason to keep Walt alive anymore if he is walking away from the biz. If it wasn't for stupid ass Jesse and the DEA spying, Walt would be in one of those drums by now.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

walt's so used to guns being put to him he doesn't even care anymore:lol:

damn walt just dont give a fuck anymore. but it was good to get reminded of his motivations. Dude walked away from being a bilionaire and all he has is the business (& Jessie)

but he'll never be able to make for that lose and should quit while he is ahead.

smh at Jessie being broken up about the kid, walt putting up a front and then humming happily after thinking Jessie had bounced.

happy Jessie pulled Walt's card.
he could've & should've gotten outta the game along time ago. Its not even about the money anymore.

one son gets breakfast the other son gets dinner
most akward dinner in history

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member

my guess is walt's plan ..is gonna be to cook ALL thousand gallons of the methylamine at once.. and sell the crystal meth wholesale to the Arizona connect ...for say ...30 or 40 million...then walk away...

Arizona dude..gets rid of his rival...gets the new mexico territory...and gets what's left of the blue meth for pennies on the dollar...

Mike and Jesse get their cut plus a little hazard pay...

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

my guess is walt's plan ..is gonna be to cook ALL thousand gallons of the methylamine at once.. and sell the crystal meth wholesale to the Arizona connect ...for say ...30 or 40 million...then walk away...

Arizona dude..gets rid of his rival...gets the new mexico territory...and gets what's left of the blue meth for pennies on the dollar...

Mike and Jesse get their cut plus a little hazard pay...

Naw I doubt it.

Walt already said this "business" is all he has left. His kids are gone, his wife is gone in a sense and waiting for him to die. Even with all the money he feels he wouldn't have shit.

Even profiting that much wouldn't do shit for Walt. This is about ego, and more importantly, power (which it always has been IMO). Walt has always felt powerless and being in the drug business and climbing the ladder is the only time he's felt any power. Without it he's nothing.

He's not going to leave the business no matter what.

In addition it took them a whole day to cook meth that turned out to be under a million, and he already said that they had 300 million worth of product after they cooked so they don't have that amount of time.

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Was there any significance behind the song Walt was singing?

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

Maybe he's going to offer a partnership to Mike's peeps since him and Jesse want out.. He'll need some new partners if he's going to keep going..

He sells all 1,000 gallons to them with the condition that he joins them as partner, and over sees their cooks, selling them on the chance of increasing their business with his superior product..

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

hes going to wholesale to them. hes going to say why buy the chem and make inferior product with it buy from me and sale the best

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

hes going to wholesale to them. hes going to say why buy the chem and make inferior product with it buy from me and sale the best

Wholesale what??.. He can't cook all that shit by himself.. He already said it was going to take him and Jessie a YEAR to cook all of that.. It would make sense if he partnered with them..

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Going to pops' place in a bit to check it out. He's recording it right now, and I'm bringing along STRIKE BACK (new season started on Friday) on the laptop. Gonna HDMI that badboy up to the tv set afterward for some good back-to-back tv programming on a Sunday :cool:

I'll check strike back out:cool: