Breaking:Dave Chappelle tackled on stage at Hollywood Bowl

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought this was a joke at first when i saw the story on FB,BUT WOW maybe comedians should be worried. Jamie Foxx and crew roughed the attacker up and then some.The attackers arm looks like when i broke the legs on my sisters Barbie doll.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Yesterday security is not today’s security :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

rzjo9I.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
David Chappelle said he was trans, his photo looked mad faggodie, he painted his fingernails black, if he aint gay, he aint opposed to it... Therefore the same thing. He was fresh outta Sodom and gomorrah. God had to shut that down asap.
Actually, the dude is an all-over-the-place type weirdo.
He's a homeless, MAGA/Trump supporter.
His brother says he has a "connection" to the trans community. (Basically, he's gay)

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
David Chappelle said he was trans, his photo looked mad faggodie, he painted his fingernails black, if he aint gay, he aint opposed to it... Therefore the same thing. He was fresh outta Sodom and gomorrah. God had to shut that down asap.
Wheres the photo? I missed that.

I'm just saying painted nails ain't enough for me to place a label like that on someone. Now if he truly is trans/gay then no doubt it was someone there who didn't like Dave and showed up with sole purpose of hurting him.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Dave Chappelle's alleged attacker will not face felony charges after DA declines case

CNN)The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office will not pursue felony charges against Isaiah Lee, the man accused of leaping on stage and attacking comedian Dave Chappelle during a performance a the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday night.
"After reviewing the evidence, prosecutors determined that while criminal conduct occurred, the evidence as presented did not constitute felony conduct," DA spokesperson Greg Risling said in a statement to CNN.
The case has been referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney's office for misdemeanor filing consideration, according to Risling.

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dave Chappelle's alleged attacker will not face felony charges after DA declines case

CNN)The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office will not pursue felony charges against Isaiah Lee, the man accused of leaping on stage and attacking comedian Dave Chappelle during a performance a the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday night.
"After reviewing the evidence, prosecutors determined that while criminal conduct occurred, the evidence as presented did not constitute felony conduct," DA spokesperson Greg Risling said in a statement to CNN.
The case has been referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney's office for misdemeanor filing consideration, according to Risling.
That's foul. Didn't he have a weapon? So just because he got his ass beat and didn't succeed in what he wanted to do no charges, that's crazy. This dude must have some serious connections to not get charged. Seems like they are waiting for a celebrity to get seriously harmed by one of these fools before they do something. At least they gave him some good street justice.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
That's foul. Didn't he have a weapon? So just because he got his ass beat and didn't succeed in what he wanted to do no charges, that's crazy. This dude must have some serious connections to not get charged. Seems like they are waiting for a celebrity to get seriously harmed by one of these fools before they do something. At least they gave him some good street justice.

That's sending the wrong message. I hate these motherfuckers. If it was his family or child he/she would build a jail around em.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Wintentiref!?!

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Welp dude got curb stomped fa'show and didn't Patrice O'Neal warn folks years ago about how some comedians roll with goons in tow?:puzzled:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This is a very very dangerous precedent

Very dangerous

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

right so think about this all those top named people in front so how did this normal dude get tickets in front?!! how was he let in with a weapon?? this all seems fishy to me i think he was let in to harm dave but it didnt go as planned. there no other reason to this a normal dude in the front row with a weapon yea something is off..front row tickets cost some money..

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I bet once he finds out that Dave & Jamie were involved in the beating,he'll try to have assault charges filed on them :rolleyes: